>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7I3sc6zUDuTEMZunHqgY2Ke86wcC36Bnp0p75wzT4c/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

retard

C@

>tfw already uninstalled OO

This shit was boring. Didn't even get past chapter 1.

Who /pullingfordoggo/ here?

retard

blocked

>That feel when I am the only purple in the MP room
>Also a dmglet while everyone else is pulling those 4k+ HP hits
I am starting to feel victimized. Being the weakest link sucks.

Is there a way to limit break 4* weapons and armour without dupes, because getting specific 5*s is way easier than getting specific 4*s thanks to how the banners work

I hope this means you're not playing any of them now.

Why didn't Zidane hit on her?

As long as you keep playing, you will get stronger. Don't worry, the game is literally just beginning.

Don't ask where I got this.

They're both cats plus she's worst cat girl thing

>with exp books
How is he getting that many EXP books to spam this

spooky eyes

Me

trying for china doll honestly.

What's the point in power leveling your rank?
Wouldn't it be better to do the 30sp stage and recover your stamina elsewhere to run it again since the 10sp stage has garbage drops?

I want to marry Y'shtola

I really want the dog but 5* split banners can fuck right off. I will be pulling for Rikku 2.0 though so who knows

If we weren't on the cusp of seeing the FFIX banner I would.
I'll at least daily for that minuscule chance though.
It's how I got Aileen on her banner so it's not impossible.

He probably used gem instead of wasting it on 1/11 Tifa or Rem shit

Out of bells, thanks everyone

Post something good

Other than Cloud & Squall - what other weapons do BRV + ATK damage?

you on't get to complain bitch

Terra's Meteor is BRV+HP. I'm looking forward to Cecil's Valiant Blow becoming a BRV+HP attack after he gets his lv60 awakening

Vaan

Firion, Vaan, Terra, and Steiner

vivi's fire+ becomes 2 BRV hits and an HP after his 60 awakening which is about to happen in JP

>playing FFXV PE
>can’t move the camera
>movement is tap/holding a direction based on your character instead of an analog stick or moving in a direction based on where you hold down

Probably wasn’t gonna pay for the chapters anyway but good to know it feels fucking unplayable nonetheless

Chibi Cindey a cute though

Nice, I know some people that are gonna be real happy about that.

out of Vaan, Terra, Cloud, and Squall - who are the best BRV + HP teams?

Im assuming Cloud + Squall + Terra?

Vaan's bar none the best user of BRV+HP attacks since he gets two and they're both hitting a lot of elements.

Everyone else is perfectly comfy at second best and you can use any of them and hit the same notes since the others BRV+HP attacks usually have some ulterior use beyond just damage.

I thought Terra and Vaan are basically equal when she gets her buffs

Holy shit, now THIS is podracing.

I don't know if there is other practical applications, but you do get a nice 100 gems per level and the more stamina you get, the more you can leave the game be without wasting it.

They are, but Terra's not gonna be that good for a loooong time and I'm considering the meta as it is right now.

>I don't know if there is other practical applications, but you do get a nice 100 gems per level and the more stamina you get, the more you can leave the game be without wasting it.
Being able to bank NRG while at work was the main reason I power leveled my rank in BE, but I just immediately spent the stamina farming more account exp.
Here there's an actual use for the energy so I dunno if it's worth it.
Might just dick around until a banner I like comes around, dump the rest of my gems into it, and then burn through rank ups to boost whatever I pulled.
Vivi's apparently not getting a 35cp weapon for forever so I can probably safely burn everything on his 15cp whenever he next shows up on a banner.

>grouping up in Dissidia NT makes the game only match you with other groups
Wow these arrogant fucks really think the game sold well enough for this? Can't wait for the option to play with friends dies after the first month.

My limited understanding of future OO meta is we'll want 2 of the good BRV+HP attack dps characters and one BRV battery character to keep them pumped to the gills. Now, none of the BRV batteries are characters I'm particularly attached to, so I'm just gonna grab whichever one seems most effective at supporting my team. Is Yuna the best support to invest in currently? I assume she'll be overshadowed by Lilisette or maybe Eiko later down the road. Looking at altema, Krile sounds nice too.

Dissidia NT should have been a 2D 1v1 game with teams of 3.

Relying on other people to not suck dick at the game at a T H R E E - D fighting game is absolute cancer.

>Dissidia NT should have been a 2D 1v1 game with teams of 3.
Garbage tastes my lad.

I disagree

>Scintilla literally doesn't work
Wew looks like I learned my lesson of using a character online before doing a boring as fuck gauntlet run for their second HP Attack.

might do it on last day if dailies don't give me one.

enjoy your garbage game nobody will be paying in 3 months

Right now, Yuna is a really great BRV battery because she's doing double duty, removing status alongside the added BRV. Y'shtola is a close second because she actually gives more BRV per turn but she lacks the utility that Yuna has, which is effectively turning off negative status for your entire team. Lilisette, Yuna and Krille are considered the top 3 BRV buffers available right now, with Yuna still being on top but only barely. Lilisette does a lot of buffs and debuffs, Krille has an offensive function alongside her buffing, and Yuna is still removing status as an issue. The one right under that would be Eiko, who focuses more on Regen and actively attacks BRV while providing a portion of her damage to the party.

Yes. Yuna with 15cp weapon is arguably the best support right now. Yshtola is fine too.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7I3sc6zUDuTEMZunHqgY2Ke86wcC36Bnp0p75wzT4c/edit?usp=sharing
that doc link for OO is like...the first one with nothing on it, here is the recent one.

I don't even give a shit about the meta.
Outside of maybe the events where characters will have buffs, I'm using whatever I damn well like.

lmao playing Dissidia NT with bots is still more fun than it would be playing another gay Marvel clone.

>she lacks the utility that Yuna has, which is effectively turning off negative status for your entire team
>which only matters when fighting Malboro right now
She's niche, Y'shtola pushing back enemy turns on demand is way more utility on any fight that doesn't include Bad Breath.
The only other time status might even be a remote issue is the Lamia's charming people, but they usually die before they can even do anything.

>playing a fighting game with bots is more fun than with actual players
Found the finalfantasyfanboy

you wont even last 3 months. maybe 3 weeks

I was meaning more in a long term sense. Status never really stops being an issue, and later Yuna gets a massive buff that makes Cheer AoE as well for free, which is why she's still so high to JP.

They should have downplayed their stupid wushu flying combat for more grounded gameplay. There are obvious flaws in psp dissidia where movement was solely a single homing dash button. That may have made due in a 1v1 scenario but it suffers in NT where multiple targets are brought in. They should have rebuilt the combat from ground up instead of trying to salvage a combat system from a handheld game.

This.

The new 3v3 DBZ 2d fighter is BTFO Dissida.
It's really a shame they went the "DUDE FLYING ARENA LMAO" format.

Alright, thanks for the input. Looks like I'll pull for Yuna next time she's on a banner (which should be once Squall event ends barring more of these global weekly banner shenanigans). Maybe I'll be able to pick up Vanille's weapon too, having someone that can remove enemy buffs sounds useful.

Wait, yuna's path didnt have cheer did it?

Nah tag fighters are just trash. Go back to DBFZ or learn to play a man's fighting game.

Does Gladio lose?

It'll never stop being hilarious that people are pretending NT is a brand new game and it hasn't existed in the form it has for 2 and a half years already. Everybody and their grandmother knew exactly what kind of game it was. Complaining about that now is fucking retarded.

>The new 3v3 DBZ 2d fighter is BTFO Dissida.
That game is literally Casual: The fighting game. It BTFOs nothing.

I'm only complaining because matching groups with groups is a luxury only games with massive installbases can afford. There aren't enough people playing Dissidia NT for that shit, no matter how hard scrubs cry because they got beaten by a couple of buddies in a group.

>it's in EVO and not MVCI
It's the newest biggest thing and it's here to stay

It's just the new Marvel
No one complained when MvC games were pretty casual
Looks like we have some salt Capcucks ITT

God, mvci killed itself. They had the biggest foothold in the industry yet actively did everything wrong in the worst way possible. What a fucking blunder

I'm already burned out. This account still has 43k gems.
Is it possible to transfer this account to other facebook account? I want to give this away.

Autocombo Z is only popular because it's DBZ desu

>no NT Sword
it's worthless who cares

farming the 35 level is really stupid, this game is losing it's appeal fast

disney deliberately withheld mvci from evo
i mean they basically strangled it in the crib anyway but

FighterZ will be dead when everyone gets bored and goes back to SFV or Xenoverse

No one plays SFV anymore. Also
>Xenoverse
You're literally retarded.
Good players aren't using auto-combos because they're inefficient.

yet there's still people claiming NT is shit because it's not a horrendously unbalanced 1v1 handheld game with unnecessary grind aspects

if you cant judge a game objectively dont fucking judge it

>not equipping the faster omni directional dash
casual filth

>h-he-he doesn't like f-fighterz, he must be a MVCI fan!
When this is the only way you can defend your game that really speaks volumes about said game.

Capcom fighters have always been shit, and seeing a company like Arc bend over backwards for Bamco's sweaty dicks to make a shitty MVC clone when they could've done much better is depressing.

Whats the passive on NT sword?

That doesnt refute anything

>dissidiafag calling someone else casual
what is this iron knee?

>dissidiafag calling someone else casual
what is this iron knee?

Xenoverse is more casual-friendly, it'll live longer than FighterZ, whether you like it or not. Eventually scrubs will get sick of being bodied online and go back to donut sim.

You fucked up.

No more than Dissidia NT did

Git gud at Dissidia and git gud at posting, Reddit scrub.

No more than Dissidia NT did

I forget, did the cigarette fight drop the medium or large crystals?

yes

>movement was solely a single homing dash button
>wasn't even aware of omni dash
????
>they should have rebuilt the combat from ground up instead of trying to salvage a combat system from a handheld game
i take back the casual filth comment, you're actually a fuckwit

>Noctis literally gets Kain's jump but as an HP attack he can use forever
What a cancerous fucking character.

You need to leave, newfag.

>dissidia player calling someone else reddit
What is this eye ron nee?

>people actually defending the dash system
This is a new low for this general

>proven wrong
>le stop defending reeeee
the only new low for this general is your IQ

>Dissidia fags trying to defend their older games
Fun fact, the dissidia games was shit from the start

>Balance Change: Support 5* for Auron

>Auron USB2 - 10 ST Fire/NE, En-Fire, Comrade Promise
>Comrade Promise: When using Samurai, Quick Cast & Critical Chance +?% (up to 3 stacks), ST Overflow attack after mode ends

>Auron BSB3 - 8 random Fire/NE, Hyper Break
> 2 ST Fire/NE, ATK -40%
>2 ST Fire/NE, MAG -50%

>Jecht USB2 - 10 ST Fire/NE, Instant Cast 1, ATK/DEF +30%, En-Fire, chases Fire abilities with 6 ST Fire/NE

>Jecht BSB2 - 8 ST Fire/NE, party 30% Stoneskin
>4 ST Fire/NE, 0.825s CT
>3 ST Fire/NE, Monk Damage +15% for 3 turns

>Auron LMR2 - En-Fire
>Jecht LMR2 - En-Fire
>Jecht LMR3 - Dualcast Monk
>Rikku LMR2 - Quick Cast 3

No, that's the number of players that play NT