/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1316 - Cucked Edition
Previous: >How to play New Leaf/Pocket Camp online with /acg/
People need to add each other's Friend Codes in order to visit.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today
Pocket Camp FAQ - pastebin.com/5WErjXrV
Pocket Camp Tulip Breeding Guide - i.imgur.com/gNbbmJS.png

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/file/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl
All furniture customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android app - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>Upcoming Birthdays
9th - Flora and Cleo
10th - Stitches
11th - Pompom
12th - Drago

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
10th - Fishing Tourney
12th - Festivale
14th - Valentine's Day

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/camper reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgtXAD6-RiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great start!

I have two. Not sure if I should get any more.

Thanks a ton everyone!!
You really helped me a lot!

Will try to get as many as possible. But I don't know for how many pots I want to go for. I want a roughly equal amount for all roses.

Does anyone need any particular bats? I've got some diamonds now but as soon as I'm done I'm going to grow as many seeds as I can to get the potted plants and lamps.

Are you done with your diamonds? I asked last thread since I managed to get a few from my last batch.

ACPC killed /acg/

Does anybody else continue doing tasks for the level 20 villagers just for the bells from the bells they give you and the sellable resources?

Yep, just caught my last few! Thank you so much

Not unless there's an event involved.

No, there's literally no endgame in Pocket Camp. There's no game really either, just endless grind which with level 20 villagers becomes an endless grind without even the token rewards that you get while levelling them.

T-they will release a fourth amenity tier, right?

Probably at some point...hopefully..

What do I do if somebody who's obviously finished with the garden event gives me bats even though I'm obviously finished too?

50+30+20 essence to craft

thanks for that last butterfly I needed leesi

Kudos them, then share the bats with someone who's obviously not done yet.

Fuck off Milton, nobody likes you.

>Fuck off Milton, nobody likes you.
this

man I'm glad the general never memed me into a creep

Morning everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgtXAD6-RiY

Top of the morning to ya!

I'm all for showing a little love! I'm reasonably sure that's why this friend is always buying my boxes out, and it is sweet. The only reason this even bugs me at all is that often I'll have just filled all the boxes after gathering tons of stuff and then suddenly it'll all be gone. It just gets discouraging after a while to know that no matter how many fish and bugs I catch for the market box, they're all going to the same person when I would like other friends to have the opportunity to grab some much-needed stuff, too!

Don't force yourself to fully stock it always. You can just put your natural excess in it.

remove them
or make it really expensive once to encourage them buying from somebody else.

Isn't the point of putting stuff in the market boxes exactly to make them empty to gain bells

It's for trading your excess items for bells yes.

in a game where the currency is fairly insignificant, a lot of anons view market boxes as a way to help other anons

nobody needs bells anymore after a certain point.
We will soon see the first people hit 1 million bells

What am I doing with my life? Why is it so meaningless and empty?

>cute girl I know irl buys out my whole market box
>immediately run to catch more fish so I can restock for her

@Ishtar
I stopped flipping a few days ago because after reading more of /acg/ and getting more /acg/ friends as opposed to having just 2, It started feeling shitty. I'm still a heavy box buyer though because I dont have too much time to catch stuff anymore. Everything i buy goes to requests or stockpile for future requests. Thanks for being my go to for so long.

-Matt

>flipping in the first place
>in a game where bells are incredibly easy to come by

>Being able to play for more than 1 hr a day
I still need bells

>thinking that tiny amount of pocket change from flipping will add up enough to buy whatever you need
maybe you should spend less time flipping during that hour and more time playing the game
I can't fathom being this much of a shitter to where you rely on flipping as a source of income in a game where the game literally can't stop handing you bells when you do requests

I might have to cry myself to sleep tonight because you called me bad at an animal crossing mobile game. I'll never recover.

>trying to act high and mighty after getting called out
mmmhmm I'm sure you can go cry to your waifu Ishtar some more about it

Fuck off, faggots.

Jesus, anons, down. Why do people continue discussing this?

Anyone still need Ruby?

This is a good feel

she's really cute....

So how many hours left for the gardening event? I want to maximise my flowers so I'll get all the lamps

Ends Friday night, about 40 hours.

You know they don't care about you, right?

do you care about me, user?

what the fuck that's not fair, you can't place gates that close to each other on a corner

are you trading in for all 10 lamps?

4 left. I don't think I'll ever use these in my camp but the completionist in me wants to have them all anyway

>when Nintendo has to break their own rules to make a proper camp arrangement

Right, so i went to bed an hour after posting those numbers. Gage, I've TT'd back to yesterday and opened the gates, come on in. IF i'm unresponsive, just assume i'm afk and post here once you've gotten the number, i'm fixing up an aquarium.

Nothing new. New Leaf and Pocket Camp have both done it multiple times out in various areas not controlled by the player using items available to the player in other areas.

>someone who is obviously not done

d/a, I've been looking for days trying to find this person. I guess I need to pull up all my flowers so no one can possibly share with me.

When I reach a million bells I'm going around and buying all your damn seashells, coconuts and rares so I don't have to look at them every day.

No! Those are for people who need them

He won't even look at me anymore. What do?

I actually need to buy coconuts and seashells sometimes

I'm so sorry. I don't sell rares much though, because I always need them.

best items to sell in marketbox? i usually have a ton of fruits. no one wants em

Pick up that apple.

it oki

>he’s going on vacation during Vday
>probably married or something
Sorry lovestruckanon

Maybe he's going with her?
Maybe they're already married?
Maybe they're the lesbians?

What?? I work two jobs for this self proclaimed NEET MMO veteran for THIS?? ;_;

The lesbians are Socks and Ilfi. And Socks wears the pants. I mean, wears clothes at all.

I haven't left the country yet, so for now I'm just shitposting via LAX wifi fuming over the fact that literally my entire box just got bought out by three Japs. Perhaps logging in at 4 in the morning was a bad idea.

I like you. Why haven’t you added me?

>Getting mad at people using a feature as intended

Did you guys get even more autistic somehow?

Where do you think you are?

So after whining about it, I went and decided to work some autism to back my claim. Among my 75 friends who played in the last 24 hours (most being from here), I counted what the 4 boxes from market box previews contained since that's what I go by when I need a specific item. Here's the results (percentages rounded):

90 (30%) were uncommon items (red snapper, black bass, dynastid beetles)
77 (26%) were fruit (not counting coconuts)
53 (18%) were empty
29 (10%) were seashells
24 (8%) were common fish
13 (4%) were coconuts
8 (3%) were common bugs
6 (2%) were rares (the useless ones animals never ask for)

Conclusions:
-Uncommons are way too common a find, due to being shown first in the preview and also due to not being requested as often as they are gathered by players.
-Fruit are also much too common, due to obtaining a guaranteed 21 fruit every 3 hours, leading to huge surplus
-A good portion of players don't even bother to sell anything
-Not sure how often they are requested, but even at 10%, seashells are probably too common for how often they are requested and how easy they are to gather if you get a few every cycle
-Coconuts are actually represented about equally to other fruits, which is to say they're too common but not as much of a problem as I thought
-Common fish and bugs are RARE. This is really problematic since they're the MOST requested items by a large margin.

So basically if you want a good box, you should get rid of those uncommons and fruit, and list some common fish and bugs instead.

aint anyone mad for that, at least not in the thread

W-why can't I come?

Hi! My ID is 8492 1595 800. I could always use more people to spoonfeed me bats and buy out entire marketplace boxes. Just know that you'll always be #2 to me.

I do sell those, more than the others, but I also list one box of an uncommon, sea shell and coconut, since those are requested by people too.
Your problem if you don't try to learn which of your friends sell what regularly so you can ignore the preview.

which bats?

Ilfi I expected, but Socks is a surprise

The regular gold bats from the red roses. I'm growing some right now... I don't need/want the jeweled bats so they can go to people who really need them!

You can't learn who sells what unless they're autistic enough to always farm the same thing, or keep a full box with a bit of everything. If they're using the box as intended and listing surplus, then logically it'll be uncommons and fruit, and maybe a couple of randomly over-gathered commons, which isn't something you can rely on. Hence why I'm saying we should list fewer fruit and uncommons.

>unless they're autistic enough to always farm the same thing
I know like four or five of those

If anyone has normal gold bats laying around, I could use some.

I have diamond and ruby for whoever needs.

7282 9580 866

Kelvin I’m coming after your woman!

>woman

>tfw only after Katja falls for somebody else Kelvin will realise what he missed out on by not acting fast enough
>but it will be too late by then
I hate this

Did they extend the event at some point? I kept thinking it was ending in 12 hours, not 36.

I just planted 20 red flowers, and plan on doing another batch of the same after so I can get a couple potted plants. Expect gold bats in roughly 3 and then 6 hours if you have open flowers.

Thank you so much!

I wish I hadn't started the event so late.

I believe they have stated in the announcements that it ends on the 9th. It's just that it ends at the end of the 9th, not the beginning, because of that whole new day at 10 PM server time.

Does Isabelle give you the tree plaza clock on the one year anniversary of your town, or is it after you've played 365 game days? I know I've missed out on a few days, and might have to miss out on a few more before the one year mark in my town.

Anniversary of your start date, and you need to have spent a minimum number of hours in your town I think. So no making a town and then leaving for a whole year.

I should be fine, then. I play a couple of hours every day I do play, even longer for days with special events like tourneys.

I wish I had known this before dropping a bunch of diamonds on you. No loss though.

Well, my flight is here. I'll try to log in each day, but I'll miss you guys in the meantime. Take care everyone!

aaaand deleted

had me a chuckle, thanks fag

I am NOT silly! I am very serious!! Stop calling me silly!!

silly

If you're done, do you give bats back to people who keep giving you bats? Or do you give them to people who haven't logged in for a day or more?

I want to help people who I know need bats, especially part 2 bats. I've been waiting a while trying to find someone from here to help though. If you want rid of them I'd say return them to whoever is giving them to you.

So we're dead now until the next event?

Anyone need more bats? I only need 5 more diamonds so I can throw out some if people need more!

No worries. I'm done with the gold diamonds now because of it!

>finishing diamonds before rubies and gold
literally how