/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread Gettin' real tired of these bears edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Psubkw
strawpoll.me/15028185
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much!

Remember not to get too attached to your waifus.

I love my wife!

Ok /drg/, give me your most cutest and comfiest stories.
I want to d'aaaw tonight.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Wow, actually in time for a freshly baked thread for once in my life!

Fucking Ishimarufag, we almost had it.

Maybe she can't breathe out of her mouth because it's filled with my penis

Danganronpa tips: how to recognize the main waifu of the game? Hime cut!

Based Marche

Post mastermind AUs

But Mikan wasn't the main waifu

Chiaki's is too curly to be a hime cut user, same with Maki's twin tails - they're not even

No worries, if he hasn't done it, I would've

One time I ate a pretty good grocery store donut. Like it was sickly sweet and all but it was ok.

discord.gg/Psubkw

/drg/ fujo discord
husbandos are good

Mastermind Kaede would've made the game so much better desu

>discord is skub mispelled
damnit

Hadn't*

Best mage Himiko! I hope you all have a wonderful day! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you too

Are barafags allowed tho?

FUCK baconfags

Are fags allowed in the secret femanon club

fujos are girls user.

friendly reminder

I am a girl but only interested in baras. Am I a fujo?

Oumaede!

Yes

We already know, everyone who wants to be there is there. Stop posting it every thread.

Yeah that just means you like buff stuff.

Fujo
>want to see two boys get it on, obsessed with shipping and fantasy usually to an unhealthy level, has been viewed as an insult (means rotten girl)
Barafag
>originally meant for gay men, want to see two muscular guys get it on purely for the visual aspect and display of sexy muscled men
Fudanshi
>fujo with a penis

sure

Wow don't be rude to a friendly reminder

>want to see two boys get it on, obsessed with shipping and fantasy usually to an unhealthy level, has been viewed as an insult (means rotten girl)
Damn and I thought that having only one gay ship made me a fujo. It seems I was wrong.

You literally discuss and post your dicks there. Ew. Just eeeewwwwww.

I'm sure you hate it, Mahiru

Fujoshi means those kinds of girls who see two guys standing next to each other and not only do they ship it, they'll force it down your throats. It's like twitter/tumblr tenmiko fans except you replace tenmiko with a gay boy ship. They're the kind of girls to wear itabags to your local McDonalds.

I don't ship people in real life bully!

That's the power of Baker-chan! Remember to thank Baker-chan for good threads and good threads will come to you!

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

What a good girl. Too bad she looks like a mid-game victim.

Bad wording on my part. I mean fictional boys.
Still, don't take pride in being called a rotten girl.

Oh user, how foolish of you!

They're all mid-game victims.

You better get rid of Ishimaru, he keeps reviving the general when it's about to die

What's wrong with being a rotten girl?

>Shipping IRL guys together
That's Koreaboos.

Ishimaru vs Amami, the new titanic clash between Hope and Despair! Will /drg/ be saved or destroyed? Vote now!

strawpoll.me/15028185

Rotten things are stinky.

This. I maybe a weeaboo fujoshi but I'm not a disgusting shitty girl who ships real people. That's just fucked yo.

The reason why fujoshi are called rotten is because a woman is fantasizing about two men together instead of fantasizing about one man for her.
It's homophobic in nature.

Chiakiautist literally did nothing wrong.

>WinterAnon proceeds to kill the entire cast and replace them with a whole different cast of Ultimates

Why is it homophobic if they're not real, tumblr?

I wanna see a dick up a boys butt, that doesn't make me homophobic, I love gays!

What's the ship name for Tsumugi x Kaede? I don't see it on the shipping wiki for some reason

I'm not from tumblr.
The meaning of the word fujoshi is homophobic because the gay men are the "rotten" part.
I have no problem with fujos themselves who aren't homophobic but the origin of the word is.

>wanting to see men fucking is homophobic
okay.

Shit, I've been rumbled.

its name is billy

It's more an insult to the girl rather than gay men...I personally would argue misogyny over homophobia. I personally don't think it's either though.

On online circles I've been in, fujoshi was reserved for the worst, most annoying shippers, but I guess its harsh meaning diminished over time.

>shipping wiki

Akamugi?

The girl is rotten for wanting to see gay anime boys swap spit
Whether that means gays are rotten or the girl is rotten for 'fetishizing' gay guys it's up to you.

>not knowing that fujoshi has always been a self deprecating term
user pls

Hey this sounds nice

Don't judge me pls, just sorting images and wanted to create folders for ships. I have no clue why they don't have one for Akamugi, even though they have one for everything else

It's Koko~ no its Celes~ ... its ... its ...

ugli

It's a lie!

Pretti

Would you all agree that Kirigiri is the worst girl?

1. She's boring.
2. Her design makes her look like a clown detective.
3. She somewhat ruins the first game by solving clues that should've been left to the player.

Like I'm trying not to be a hater but I don't like her design or personality, I don't think there's another character in the entire series I can say that about.

Posting best boy!

1. Cold tsuns bore me so I agree.
2. What part of her outfit looks like a clown?
3. This doesn't bother me as much when I think about how much of a brainlet Naegi was, but yes it was stupid that she spoonfed you everything. The more involved she was, the more boring the case was.
With that being said I don't think she's worst girl. Maybe that title is best for Chisa pizza

>Her design makes her look like a clown detective.
No idea where you got this one from, Kirigiri's design makes her look like an edgy schoolgirl if anything.

Kirigiri, Sayaka, and Maki are the holy trinity of shit waifus.
I'd add Mukuro but she isn't even a character.

>She somewhat ruins the first game by solving clues that should've been left to the player.
I disagree, Naegi isn't a detective, Kodaka was less experienced and some of it came as spoonfeeding but Naegi solving the mystery is protag-centric and it makes him come out as the only one who can solve the problem, something DR2 and V3 have.

She's the worst of the "main" girls for sure but there are a lot of minor characters who are worse

At least stick with a consistent boy.
who's your favorite group,
mine's akatsuki

blue hair boy!

Who are these anime boys people keep posting?

These are your new Dangans for the day.

I desire a duel of liars between these too!

Celes won't stand a chance.

Good thing my day is almost over then, those boys are ugli.

>Ouma is favorite boy
>Celes is favorite girl

I CHOSE BOTH

Goodnight /drg/! Sweet dreams and sleep well!
Love you!
Got class in 3 hours, hopefully I actually get some fucking sleep

Yeah his hair is pretty dumb.

All boys are best boy.
I like the boys and songs of UNDEAD, RYUSEITAI, knights, and MaM. Akatsuki has nice voices.

yea

I hope you don't mind going to the shadow realm, Celestia-san, because I'm about to get my game on!

I hope you have a good day at middle school!

You can't call his hair dumb with Hagakure and Mondo existing.

Sleep more!

I don't like Mondo or Hagakure that much though.

>Her design makes her look like a clown detective
I believe that her design was meant to invoke noir vibes or the like, I mean, she's just a fedora away from a hardboiled detective look. That said, she doesn't feel like a hardboiled noir detective type to me specifically. I prefer it the Raymond Chandler way.

For now.