drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28164
youtube.com/watch?v=chnR9j39WJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how would you roleplay a raider in fallout 4, anons? excluding nuka world content.

which ending would you choose?

>There are some Norwegian ghouls in Fallout 4
I thought it was awesome that their leader was this super buff ghoul that just hung around the deck surrounded by weightlifting equipment.

I honestly wish there was an INT check for speaking Norwegian so you could communicate with and possibly befriend them, even if it yields no rewards in doing so. All those ghouls wanted to do was lift and be left alone.

>tfw you actualy speak Norwegian irl

Minutemen -- befriend and progress up to Castle, acquire artillery, etc., realize at some point how pointless it all is after finding the Institute and meeting Shaun, turn on and eventually piss off Garvey, murder him, start styling Minutemen as raiders with a Colonial theme, get Minutemen ending.

Oh, and only ever claim settlements post-castle through use of lethal force.

did fighting your ghoulified bros make you sad, NorwayAnon

Just finished FO4 and FO3. What mods do I need for NV and anything I need to know before starting?

people can be really pedantic and nit-picky about fallout 4, but the lack of context or dialogue with random groups of enemies is still prolly the biggest problem with it

the story itself really isn't as big a deal as people make it out to be, cuz bethesda games are just about the side content more than anything
there's just no real excuse for triggermen, gunners and random NPCs like those ghouls to be such non-characters

You've already played the best Fallout experience possible, user. There's no reason to play FNV.

Nah, it just made me very confused when I first heard them talking

I mean, I do feel slightly bad for them because they're saying stuff like "leave us alone", but on the other hand they attacked me first

/k/ told me NV is the best fallout though

Fallout NV is the best RPG experience in the series. Fallout 4 is good as a settlement building game, and for mods.

Just skip to Fallout 4, friend. Its arguably better than the previous one and dare I say, than Fallout 3. New Vegas is just more of the same not to mention it doesn't have many community made content and worse no Creation Club support! If you play the 4th one with all the DLCs installed(better if Season Pass) you get tons more content, better graphics and most of all innate Creation Club support for the best community made content curated directly by Bethesda Softworks available!

Don't listen to them. Listen to

>go to Combat Zone
>can't interact with raiders, can't fight in arena/bet on fights
>forced to kill them all

>go to Robot Racetrack
>can't bet on races
>forced to kill them all

What part of "KILL. LOOT. RETURN." did you not get?

I think I have shitposted here and skyrim general for so long that last night I had a nightmare with Todd Howard in it.
>I saw him at an airport
>I decide to talk to him
>eventually lead discussions to video game design
>tell him I know a bit of computers
>everything going well
>wont stop pestering me about designin between different topics
>get uncomfortable
>dream turns to nightmare
>I go to lavatory
>go out and see him with the blank expression like in
>try to shrug it off
>tell me lies tell me sweet little lies plays
>I wake up
Probably didn't help that my alarm is that song.

>tfw all he really wants to do is make Wayne Gretsky's Hockey IV but Bethesda doesn't do that anymore

Is there a mod that lets you target body parts in VATS when using melee and unarmed? My New Vegas with its grand total of two whole mods is almost perfect except for that.

Fortunately there's a mod that restores the Combat Zone content, so you can do just that. It also reverts the original meeting with Cait to you having to fight her to recruit her. Why they changed this prior to release, no one knows.

What's the worst possible playstyle? One would think that it's minmaxing to do absolutely everything and max out every skill like it's vanilla Skyrim or something, but for me it was Communism which is even more boring.

Melee.

This is a game made for guns. If you want to hit things with a stick or an oversized butterknife, stick to Skyrim like the rest of the Bethkiddies.

Well it doesn't help that the viable ways to do melee and unarmed from Fallout 1 and 2 are no longer supported It goes like this:
>With guns you can aim in VATS at any body part even though you don't have to
>With melee you can't aim in VATS at body parts even though disarming and crippling is essential for the combat style

I thought melee and unarmed were quite fun in New Vegas, but 4 dropped the ball with it.

melee's always been kinda terrible imo in 3D fallout
but in fo4 it's definitely worse off just by virtue of having really boring melee weapons, there just aren't enough options and modding them is abysmal

NEW VEGAS PORT OF CRYO X-02 RELEASE WHEN, GODDAMMIT

I KNOW IT EXISTS, I'VE FUCKIN SEEN IT

le ebin post comrade upboat :^)

NV Riot shotgun or Fo4 Combat shotgun?

>nobody in the 'tute thought of teleporting a fucking bomb on that blimp the day it showed up

hunting shotgun>double barrel shotgun>fo4 combat shotgun>riot shotgun

Riot Shotgun doesn't look awful in 1st person.
I can't stand the look of the shotgun and combat rifle in 1st person in FO4.

fo4 combat shotgun is lame af
not anywhere near as cool as the combat shotgun from fo3
it was even MADE to look like the fo3 one and it still fails

it was made to look like the fo3 one but if it was actually going to work like a gun and not run on bullshit like the fo3 one

honestly I didn't care how ridiculous the FO3 one was, I just really like the PPSh
the FO4 combat shotgun is just really bland, I hate the modular shit with the rifle/shotgun, they both are just really boring and don't stand out from each other at all

How many pre-war satelites do you think still orbit the planet?
The Enclave in Broken Steel took control of a satelite that dropped kinetic orbital strikes and Big MT apparently had a network of satelites for teleportation.
Seems like the US military had quite an extensive armory up there.

>I just really like the PPSh
... in which case the FO4 combat shotty looks more like one than whatever the hell the FO3 one is.

House would be embarrassed to see what became of the Institute.

House would have laughed himself to death had he not been beaten into a pulp with a 9-iron at the thought of them attempting to make "superior" robots by giving them a human form.

It's the writers who are wrong. Realistically that's exactly what they would've done. But nope, let's do this full scale invasion and use Liberty Prime to destroy it for le irony

pic related 4 u

>tfw will never dress up as an Assaultron and be gangbanged by /fog/

>204573109
... no
the fallout 3 still has some minor details that are closer to the PPSh than the combat rifle or shotgun
as well as the drum mag being way off

henlo /fog/ how r u?

hi I play fallout 2

>no fluctuating economy allowing for a Caravaneer playthrough

Good afternoon.

This reminds me, what kind of body did /fog/ build for Jezebel? Did you make her a regular Robobrain? Maybe one of those sexy assaultron bodies with a brain for a head or just something resembling a protectron perhaps?

She can't be used as a companion if I recall so it probably doesn't matter all that much though.

Robobrain. I felt the head was too long for Assaultrons and looked weird.

I used this mod
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28164
to make her a fucking cripple.

I gave her a robobrain body, Mr Handy thruster and then sent her off to some settlement I don't care about.

Join! BUY! Join! BUY!

Buffscale is a nonce.

Fallout 2 is hipster trash

STARFIELD FUCKING WHEN

umm never sweetie

B-but FUCK YOU

lel

that's not funny

If there's no playable scaly alien race I can play as/fuck, I ain't interested.

whatever hater

facebook kiddies fuck off

>kill multiple ghouls
>have someone explain what they are
>still able to ask "What's a Ghoul?"

>not purposefully getting a rise out of people

>complete OWB and Dead Money and discover so much about Elijah and even meet him, talk to him multiple times and finally kill him
>still able to ask Veronica about who is Elijah
que

iirc since Fallout 1 has no conversation log or quest diary, you have to remember what NPCs said, and if you ask the same question from one person multiple times they'll think of you as an idiot and treat you differently.

I started this meme!
and i'd be totally down for it if i could afford a good looking assaultron cosplay and if a good amount of /fog/ virgins lived near me

youtube.com/watch?v=chnR9j39WJA

The plants, the plants are the key to everything in my life. They have been the basis of it and they have been, ultimately, the sole purpose of everything. The plants, here, blooming around us in immensity and glory, everywhere! In the deserts, the arctic, with sand sheer upon the ground, with great flows of blue ice. They're everywhere, circling and going under the ground like veins, veins of pure beauty and being. Look around you here, we're surrounded by them and inundated by these beautiful green forms of life. To the left and to the right and to the north and to the south, to the east and to the west. But there are also insects. Have you ever read Maurice Maeterlinck's Life of the Bee? It's a glorious book. A book about the nature of the hive; the great architecture of these beings beyond death that represent an exoskeleton of life that contains no life in human form because they are reduced essentially to the matter of function. Insects. They are function. They have no false concept of individuality, they serve the whole, which is them - spiritually. Each insect is a part of a greater whole, they have one soul, headed in this case by the queen, superintended upon by slaves who nurture her in the nectar of their own milk - the egalitarian mass of people. The more I looked at these insects, the more I saw them, the more I looked at them through a magnifying glass, I wanted...I wanted to destroy them! I had a decision to make. And even as I looked at them through the magnifying glass I had the belief that I could refract the sun down, through the glass, unto them so as to destroy what was there. And it was when I looked at evolution that I came to the decision upon which my entire life has been based hitherto; that's too destructive, keep the insects to harvest the plants.

Where do you fags live?

I regret nothing

southern yurop

L O N D O N

LONDON

I wish I had the body for it

where though
central yurop here

dank

What do you all think of the "We are the Minutemen" mod.

nice

You started this meme, and now the Legion is going to put you down!

Sweden

For real though I wish I had a proper feminine frame so I could get fucked in cosplay

What mod adds Extra Thicc assaultron legs

We all do, user

FNV DLCs rated
OWB>HH>LR>DM
you know it to be true

I'm pretty sure it's the work of redportal

GRA>HH>DM>OWB>LR

I want to make cryo shit great again. I'm thinking more and better cryo guns, the armor and creatures balanced around cryo weaponry/effects(warm jackets and fur adding protection, etc), cryo based perks, cryo variants of PA, some kind of rad Mr. Freeze armor, etc. They went through the trouble of making cryo element, why not use the shit out of it.

We should rename /fog/ to /fag/ and just organise gangbangs in cosplay

Just keep Piper cosplayers out of it!

RILF if i'm not mistaken

who wants to cosplay as that hag
List of acceptable cosplays in our orgy
>Assaultrons
>Ghouls
>miss Nannies
>Power armored sex
>Ayys
>raider rapeplay

what the fuck?

tried setting up a barn and i cant find the large barn doors anywhere is it just me or does the game legitimately not have a door despite having frames for said door?

a piper bukakke sounds gr8
fuck you

the "increasingly verbose" meme is by far the worst meme in terms of effort:funniness ratio

I've seen people complain that the Creation Kit for FO4 is notably worse than for the other Beth games; anybody got details? AFAICT, all of the Creation Kits are utter turds.

If there are no Piper cosplayers then what the fuck is the point in attending

In fact, we should just make our own orgy with nothing but Pipers

YOU PICKED THE WRONG THREAD, FOOL.

That's the WORST thing you could do!

Big Smoke with a bat vs SSJG Goku who wins