Kraken, Poloniex or Bittrex?

Kraken, Poloniex or Bittrex?

kraken deposit / withdrawal fees is horse shit
poloniex has no usd trading
bittrex is what

what do u use user?

how are kraken fees horse shit? for usd?
eur seems fine, atleast deposit

Tell me more about how kraken sucks.

Just got tier 3

Same. It seems like the only trustworthy EUR exchange, so the only option for me. Or am I too paranoid?

bitmex is the king

Poloniex is pretty good, only just started using it but no issues at all whatsoever, so far

Not kraken. pic related, what the fuck...

It takes ages to verify and deposit and now my BTC can't move to a wallet. Fantastic.

Poloniex

they are shit (total up to 70$) when you're not in eu or us

How much in the us

5$ in and 5$ out

Yeah that's cheap as fuck.

Convince me not to use it please.

you can apply for account verification and think to yourself for couple of days

I've had a support ticket open with Polo for over a week to withdraw my BTC and haven't heard a word back. Can't say I'd recommend them.

Coinbase :^)

Kraken

no bells and whistles, does what it should do, minimal (NEGLIGIBLE) fees if you live inside EU, supports cryptowatch, probably want to use Tradingview for information though

verification is a pain lost out on massive eth gains when it was still 17 EUR a pop but when you have the account, its great. Tripled my principal since then feels great man

Newfag here. What's so bad about coinbase? Everybody here seems to hate it or see it as some kind of meme joke. Why though? Most things I can find online seem to rate it not too bad.

>poloniex has no usd trading

Holy shit...

>Largest Bitcoin exchange

>Doesn't let people withdraw real money

Those fuckers are gonna crash the market and all other exchanges.

coinbase is babbys first exchange that has very useless metrics and 99% of newbies end up on the retail side where the rates are absolute shit and then they come here or other forums and complain how btc is a pyramid scheme scam

Shit rates. Goes down frequentliy when there is bigger dumps. Shit cap on deposits.