/dbfzg/ - Dragon Ball FighterZ General

Jobhan edition

previous: >Basic mechanics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1rrh_EWca6MB1WUZfjIZ97LYhYspshivHjM352KmZ4g4/edit?usp=sharing

>PS4 and Xbox controls:
i.imgur.com/FmZtlvQ.jpg

>PC system requirements:
i.imgur.com/Qh9Ie78.jpg

>Characters moves and statistics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1G2SSi3eNI9aqekrhRyEOcEp-fnaoh68bO4NF6vlMfQw/edit?usp=sharing

>All assists:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Qgi3z7NDatc5vv6eJvA0xzJsyeND8eMIAxUsNZuVpmM/edit

>List of hidden mechanics
docs.google.com/document/d/1QyuykC4D5zpnOKt_qyn20ZZzO168Az7Suu_ojD4SVWg/preview#

>How to unlock Android 21 and SSGSS Goku and Vegeta:
shoryuken.com/2018/01/23/heres-how-to-unlock-ssgss-goku-ssgss-vegeta-and-android-21-in-dragon-ball-fighterz/

>Prima guide:
primagames.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz/coverage/dragon-ball-fighterz-guide

>CouchWarriors guide:
couchwarriors.org/welcome-to-dragonball-fighterz-a-beginners-guide/

>Semi-universal combo route:
[YouTube] [DBFZ] Optimal universal solo combo route for most chars? (No assists, no SB, midscreen)

>Numeric Notation Sheet:
i.imgur.com/CsTcCQJ.jpg

>Network colors (the square next to the name)
twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/959640513669349378

>Ranks and their respective amounts of BP
i.imgur.com/zhwN8jg.png

>Glossary:
shoryuken.com/glossary/

>[un]Official Anime Music Pack:
mega.nz/#!LIFSwCLY!v-23eKhCAONXjoty_8AitMefS54iVlLBc9-5gLdeVlU

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/view/dbfzhbtchamber/
twitter.com/Mastaklo/status/961253301168852993
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actual previous:

I NEED KAIOKEN

>sites.google.com/view/dbfzhbtchamber/

user's site with combos

Why is everyone but Chi-Chi an adult?

Who /Bluegeta/ here

I want to learn him, but to get damage in the corner or favorable situation in the corner with a nonstandard combo, I need to use meter and I dont like to spend meter

>Done grinding zeni
>Go online
>Random disconnects and slow matchmaking
>Back to grinding

You were the chosen one. The one that took over Marvel at EVO

>Mystic Gohan: 90 billion
>SSJ3 Goku: 30 billion
>SSJ2 Vegeta: 8 billion

Feels good being #1.

Power levels don't matter when you get absorbed

how did you grind zeni? tfw still not a single android 21 avatar

Glad i don't watch the new shit, that animation is terrible

You just train

elaborate... i go in training mode and i sometimes get 1000 zenni and sometimes i get nothing after a long time.
wink

How strong is she without feeding and without the waves, like SSG tier or SS2?

Can you just fuck off? Thanks

I use him on point with trunks on mid but i don't know who to put as a third.

He's fun as fuck. Still trying to find a good team comp with hin though. I like 21 but not sure on who's the 3rd

would you do a gentlemen agreement with an opponent and charge ki at the start of the match?

I can't air dash to crossup my opponent and then immediately face them to hit them with air normals, but I see people do this all the time, how do you go about doing that? Because when I try I use the normals and still face the direction i was before the cross-up.

>Tienshinhan on point
Sure

What would Base Vegeta have for his specials and supers?

Galick Gun and some Oozaru super? I wonder if they'll actually go ahead with the latter.

The firework thing as his super 3, max power galick gun as lvl1

I think you hold 4 or 6 as you airdash over them.

It's actually pretty tricky.

alright, thank you

>A.Gohan & Cell are top tier
What about Gohan Blanco & Cell Dorado?

>not posting the webm with the superior beatdown on Black

i hope they do something oozaru related but i wouldn't be surprised if they keep it out, would be a lot of work

You know I can't.user. Anyway, can you answer my question, it's kinda important

>Beating all those Black faggots with Yamchad
Feels fucking good

IMHO, Base Goku and Base Vegeta will be simply two skins with a different animations for their Super X3. Same movesets, but Goku will use the spirt Bomb after connecting and Vegeta the Garrik Cannon instead of the Final Flash.

How long does lvl 3 sparkling last?
Was trying to buy some time by just turtleing because this guy didn't do a single overhead but I kept fucking myself by coming out of block at the wrong times again Kid Buu

doubt it

they recently confirmed that costumes will at some point be in the game, so when people found files for base goku and scouter vegeta it now seems more likely that'll they'll be costumes.

What about your dumbass memes?

WHEN

that would mean there's 2 characters missing from the pass though

She can hold off the spirit bomb which is pretty fucking rare.

>they recently confirmed that costumes
They didn't. You saw a vague image pulled from the files and began to spew nonsense.

Dustloop frame data has to be inaccurate right? There's no way 18's 6M is +4 on block.

>Ginyu's 5H in the air ends in a hard knockdown
>You can then use his level 1 super into DHC very easily
Why is he considered low tier again? So far he seems to have every tool needed for you to do what you need

>implying
twitter.com/Mastaklo/status/961253301168852993
it's literally labeled "CS_ColorSelect_Costumes" in the game's files

>can do the bare minimum
>this is somehow impressive

I'm talking about the one who didn't vore people,user. the other one was running off Freiza and Cell's power along with the entire Ginyu Forve and Nappa

well, they could be other characters, who knows. Base goku and vegeta are also special since their models are in the games files currently, so it's kinda a mystery currently. Really right now the possibility is out there that they could be either.

What a stupid fucking character.
>uguuuu i eat so much food is so yummy teehee don't be mad mista
What a cringey toddler character.

So, Fat Buu?

>5H in the air ends in a hard knockdown
>You can then use his level 1 super into DHC very easily
So 90% of the characters in the game?

like 60% of characters are obsessed with food, also shes like that because of buu cells.

Confused by this one, he lived because sparkling regen he still has his sparkling and mine wore off, also has more metre than me.
Could just be a dc but there wasn't any lag at all before it just cuts instantly.

Except those characters are not intended to be virgin fapbait.

>this guy is literally this autistic
I'm going to type in "complain some more" and you're going to reply with the word "waifufag" and I'm going to laugh at how you get anally devastated over a video game character.

Neither is she. She's a nice person who likes to eat, like Buu, are you just projecting your crush on her,user? That's so cute.

>anally devastated
>disliking a poor design is autism
Yea bro, everyone you disagree with is so, so mad. Stupid waifufag.

He wants to live in Buu's stomach forever and DC'd because he doesn't want to come out user

>genuine reply
This is only getting worse. Keep going, lmao.

That's a pretty pathetic post.

just bought this game on peecee and played for 2 hours, nearly every online match had lag. is it just me and my shitty internet?

>Not being sexual attracted to Fat Buu's innocence.
Shiggy diggy.

This seems more a dc. Not a rage quit.

Am I supposed to use assists before my combo string ends or right after? Not sure how to use them correctly to continue pressure.

Stay mentally stunted. Waifufags.

Gay

you mean block string? you use them to cover up a less positive attack.

>calling other people mentally stunted
>cant handle a cute character in his mature anime game for mature games

>asspulls and strawmans

>game has been out for two weeks
>still no patches for all the major problems

Fucking hell.

My team is A.Gohan/21/Black

Anyone got some basic combos I can practice beyond the regular 2m 5m staircase?

user, you came into this thread about a fighting game for the sole purpose of getting angry at pink tits
things need work but this game doesn't have any major problems as of yet.

>game doesn't have any major problems
Not being able to reliably play with friends, modes being randomly broken and all the random disconnects are major problem.
Fucking hell, I want to be actually able to play ring party mode without spending half an hour.

>I want to be actually able to play ring party mode without spending half an hour.
It works for me perfectly.

Looks like last game server update broke the game

oh, nevermind you're right. I keep forgetting abou the online issues since I play local and training mode more than anything.

How the fuck am I supposed to do anything against Hit
I don’t know when my turn is and his buttons are insane
I can hang against every character and I know how to use my options but I am fucking lost against him

he lacks any form of aerial game and needs assists to cover that weakness, use that to your advantage

You just have to keep improving

Superrush. Seriously, Hit's 2H is abysmal.

His lows are also super slow and probably the worst in the game.
He's strong in specific areas and really weak in the rest.

Stop disconnecting me in the middle of intense matches. Fucking hell.

>for android 21 iad j.H cover all tech options after a j.214B
>but impossible to followup for any damage so taking it to the face allows you to escape

what the hell

Who are the most honest characters in this game? Characters that are basic, reward fundamentals, and don't rely on gimmicks.

>Want to get Frieza commentary
>Grind for hours until I have over 500,000 Zeni
>Spend it all
>Still don't have Frieza on commentary

Kid buu. Hit. Cell.

Teen Gohan, Tien, Goku

Seriously? The day 1?
Abysmal as in the startup is too slow or it whiffs a lot?
Thanks to the other guy for the advice as well. I know Hit’s limited in the air but my problem is it’s hard to create whiffs to catch because the player generally knows that too, and it’s hard to approach from the air unless it’s done predictably

>300k
>Dark green

This system should really punish losses harsher than it does

Will I like this game if I don't play online much (or at all)? I don't really like fighters, but I loved Dissidia 012 because of how much single-player content it had.

>Vegeta defeats Golden Frieza
>Finally takes out an arc's main villain for once instead of Goku
>Finally avenges his planet and defeats the man he was forced to work with
>LOL NEVER MIND HE DESTROYED THE EARTH
>REWIND
>GOKU IS THE ONE WHO SAVES THE DAY AGAIN LOL

So fucking unnecessary

No

The single player campaign is long but pretty boring, the AI hardly fights back until the end. I wouldn't recommend it for single player.

they will never let vegeta be the star, his moments will always just be moments that just set up for goku moments.

How do I gitgud with 18?

You can be a dark green and have a better win/loss ratio than golds.

I'm a 50% dark green at 350k and I've seen sub 50% golds.

you unironically get good at using 17

I have 80% winrate in ranked and I'm light green
I happen to spend a lot of time in ring matches with tournament level players so I lose a lot

Yeah, I know. I don't even like Vegeta and his job has traditionally been to be the punching bag to demonstrate how strong a villain is before Goku saves the day.

But this was so unnecessary. What was the point of the time rewind? To demonstrate that Whis could do it? Just let the first time be when Zamasu tries to assassinate universe 10's Kai. What was gained by not having Vegeta just win and leaving it there?

How do I play fat buu

If you have to ask, just give up.

It whiffs a lot (probably not as much as Krillin's though) and it doesn't seem to be particularly fast either.