Nootropics

Does anyone recommend any nootropics to boost cognitive function? I've only heard memes here and there about nootropics and I was wondering if it's common for them to be used and if they are addictive.

Other urls found in this thread:

nootropicsdepot.com/centrophenoxine-500mg-capsules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Microdose LSD. Read up on it.

noontropics gave me schizophrenia lmao

Shit.

What'd you take

can't remember, ordered it off a pharmacy in czech republic,was taking this shit daily for like 3 months. got schizobux out of it tho

they're fucking expensive.
you'd have better luck getting a prescription for adderall and have insurance cover it if you're located in the US

Centrophenoxine. Its a very subtle stimulant, but definitely increases cognition and has some anti aging process properties according to certain studies on it. I work in pharmacy for what it is worth.

how were you aware that you had schizophrenia by the time you'd taken it? I've been taking Adderall/Ritalin since i'm in college and spend a lot of time doing recreational investing. Is there any risk of getting schizophrenia from those drugs?

What price range are we talking here? I could probably get a prescription for adderall.

>generally known for staying up late and getting low amounts of sleep among my friend group
>drink lots of energy drinks
>can just say that I have adderall and can't focus
>BS this to a doctor
>get a prescription

Is it easy to get a prescription in the states?

nootropicsdepot.com/centrophenoxine-500mg-capsules/

Would this be a reputable place to buy it? Or do you usually get from elsewhere?

All amphetamines taken at high doses pose a risk of "amphetamine psychosis". These episodes usually go away after the drug is ceased for a period of time. Amphetamines are known to cause paranoia, aggressive behavior, hypervigilance, that sort of stuff. I doubt you will suddenly become schizophrenic though. Still, amphetamines pose a mental health risk.

Nootropics encompass a wide range of drug classes and while most do have stimulant properties, not all of them do.

I just bought it from Amazon personally.

I really enjoy Adderall. No script but I take it every once in awhile. Gonna try to get a prescription for modafinil this week because it's less addictive supposedly and works about the same.

I use modafinil
You can buy it for around 1€ for pill on the normal web, too

Caffeine pills are good enough for me. Coffee just doesn't do it, though.

Could you explain the benefits of modafinil? I've been considering getting some for a while but I don't want to fuck up my brain and I'm not sure if the reviews are memes or not.

Microdose LSD man

My aunt was abusing adderall and meth. Soon after she started to think she was Hillary Clinton, Trump was her ex husband, and the government was after her. This was during election time.

Really sad and fucked up

Great novel idea.

there's no studies of modafinil fucking your brain up. however it is a fairly new drug, so long term effects haven't been documented as accurately as say something like adderal, ritalin, etc...

3rd for microdosing lsd

>wasting money

i would like to try microdosing LSD tho i will admit.

I currently take Vyvanse and Noopept. The noopept is more a nootropic and it seems to actually work, but I fucked my brain up with weed and benzos so this noopept stuff is supposed to help with that. So it might not work as well in a healthy individual.

microdose lsd search it up man