/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2749

>Recent News
Crits will work on other null element enemies like Ubaha.
Orchid's knife FLB released mid February with Trium and GW Dagger's DATA ougi, Lecia's dagger FLB at the end of February
GW changes, now you can change GW weapon midway once, also other changes about ranking and bosses
Class Champion Weapons FLB will increase the level to 200 and add new skills and passive.
Robomi event will be next Side Story at 9 Feb

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/21 - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part I
2/28 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/599992
my.mixtape.moe/lrgdjh.mp4
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#profile/11233114
exhentai.org/g/1182200/8c6efe24d5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UBAHA HL NOW

Okto sucks.

>Naru literally masturbating using Oktos spiky hair
DELETE THIS

Light Daria?

Ku ku ku

WE are the council
the ELITE of the ELITE of gbfg
WE carry your ubahas
host it NOW

Council is ready bros. Host your ubhl now!

Reminder that the savior of Dark is near

regular baha
D9C74C9E

>people actually come to gbfg to try to make friends
there's pathetic then there's that

cringey twat why would lucio go dark

I would if I had enough space rocks. HOST UBAKA (smol)!

>Oktofags don't like Naru
>Narufags don't like Okto
>but here have art of them together

sakurai tends to voice good characters who get cucked and go bad

I have acted against God... Banishment to an endless void awaits... Ha! Haughty gods, prepare yourselves for destruction and despair. My rebellion starts now!

Toddlers is ready bros. Host your griffon now!

Esser is core.

Light sucks.

>why would Lucio go dark
Are you just 'acting' retarded?

>Simo quit
;_;

I'm a narmayafag and I'm indifferent towards Eahta.

A80B9F0E UBaka (pathetic)

>he thinks fallen Lucifer will be dark

who

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/599992

IT'S OVER.

FINALLY

>light sucks
thread's last u baha HL

>her face when I remind her that she WILL ride my banana boat and it is inevitable

my.mixtape.moe/lrgdjh.mp4

>rank 90 and first GW char.
gj cutie.

What proxy service do i use to get my own dusa

Ready to end it all bros.

congrats user, now get her to 5*

Narufag here and I'm neutral towards Okto (I don't have him but I probably watch his fate episodes before Naru event just in case) but I still want both of them to actually meet. I can't fucking wait for her event and for more story with those 2. Hope we will learn about their past also

also does anyone have the Naru x Okto picture where both are walking and holding umbrellas?

Do you have a jp credit card? Our good friend HRT made sure gaijins don't get their dirty hands on her today by blocking out overseas cards

BUT /GBFG/ TOLD ME LIGHT SUCKS WTF

I'm a Narufag and Okto is a pretty cool guy in my book.

>paradise punishment
what did lucifer and zeus mean by this

RoB Lucifer =/= gbf PRIMAL Lucifer. There are no gods he has no reason to fall. Sandy is literally him but dark. You people are stupid.

FLEET BROS? WHERE DID SIMO GO. TELL US.

fujos that's why

>simo just quitted gbf

>no Snacks, Mizako, or Ranko
lol

Fuck off and keep it in your discord. No one gives a shit about some garbage crew like fleet.

baka normal
AFE9C4DC

>There are no gods

What the fuck? He was talking about getting medusa a few hours ago

>There are no gods he has no reason to fall
Imagine being this much of a fucking idiot to save face

HRT made it so you need a Japanese credit card to purchase linksmate and pay for it now.

>Ranko
??

Let's say I am playing water against fire.
Should I be carrying Fire carbuncles with me for more protection?

maybe that's why he quit, since HRT fucked gaijins

Pandemonium is going to shit and Underworld demons are becoming more and more stronger, everything is escaping from the pandemonium prisons (like Azazel or DAO became stronger). I won't be surprised if Lucifer will have to use his life force to maintain stability of whole place while Sandal, MC, Primarchs and co. will have to clean up in Pandemonium.

There will be probably some plot twist where he will get corrupted and become evil or other stuff

Dark Lucifer will be probably announced as new raid during anniversary

Wow you fucktard you can read the description on his fucking weapon? I am sure that fucking means something like ALL the other weapons do right? .. OH WAIT

Is the raid potentially dangerous or is it something you're unlikely to die on? The choice of taking defensive buncles or offensive is up to you.

POGGERS, A newly formed crew is looking for members who want to spam the new latest memes and get free carries from the secret council and also shit on trannies and erpers.

Apply today, Leave me a message on why we should give a fuck about you.

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#profile/11233114

Wasn't that always the case? Didn't you need like a Japanese phone plan that required someone actually in Japan logging into your account for you?

Uh oh.

exhentai.org/g/1182200/8c6efe24d5/

My wife!

You could pay for it using credit cards from outside of japan before. You just needed someone in japan to get the sim at first.

>descriptions in Lyria's Journal suddenly mean something
bros wtf why aren't colo sticks super strong

fake news its 8pm here

48D2D6F4 daily Tokage HL

He is a traitor by bloof, he will fall. A clutch will be reveled in his "belief" and he'll jump straight into that edge Luci mode

If you have Lucio (which you clearly don't) you'd know there is clear foreshadowing to his fall at the end of his skill fates.

DAO's fates, which complement Lucio's, also imply that she follows a very fallen angel - who is 99% Fallen Lucifer.

Typical /gbfg/ being low IQ and loving to spew shit you clearly don't know about.

Veeky Forums collab when?

Name one fucking Lucifer that didn't fall.

6/18 1 light ely, 1 spartan, 2 sages, 1 ligh CR

Get fucked leechers

No there isn't and yes I do. There is foreshadowing to the fucking pandemonium shit which we already know someone else is incharge of.

You keep your headcanon shit to your fujo fanfiction.

explain?

HUH

701702A6 UBaha HL

NOT LIKE THIS

How would that even work? SR event character is a white rabbit, enemies are generic villagers palette swapped green? Boss summon items are four leaf clovers?

>the star starts oraoraoraoraing my ass

>her face when she reads your post
Dumb secondary doesn't know Medusa's sisters warned her about scum like you

Resident Narufag reporting. Okto's fine, pretty indifferent to him, glad Naru got over it.

外国人断言
gaijin assertion

How many crystals can I get in the Cerberus/Fenrir event?

>RoB is now canon

Why is Satan not the best dark summon then? In RoB he is the ruler of Hell and Zeus rules the heavens.
>B-But Lucifer always falls
Oh? Does Lucifer also use three katana? I had no idea. In RoB he fell when his fuckboi got killed and he was an actual angel.

How the fuck do people not have a fuckton of these just from playing?

Join "yikes" now, we are recruiting

>No there isn't
Yet I can prove it is yet you can't?

>Lucio: If it means that I can see my master again one day...
>Lucio: There is nothing I would not do...

It's clearly paralleled to the old bitch who got corrupted because she wanted to see her grand daughter again in his skill fates. But keep being a retard because that's your nature, I guess.

Perhaps because we actually use them along the road instead of showing off our pre-hl hoarding, cutie.

Well that was the 7th GW weapon I've built with 2 prior 5* uncaps, so there's 3350 of them.

Change it to kikes and start shitposting about how only F2P players are allowed in your crew.

I'm not entirely disagreeing with you, but why would DAO being pursuing Lucifer if she was following Dark Lucifer? What I'm saying is whoever she's following already exists, which would indicate the Lucifer we know is different from whoever she's taking orders from. Either DAO isn't following Dark Lucifer, or Dark Lucifer is some manner of evil twin and the Lucifer we know isn't personally going to fall. That's my take on the both of their fate episodes.

How do you feel about the new granblue killer

6633BEFC Anoobis

>DAO's fates, which complement Lucio's, also imply that she follows a very fallen angel - who is 99% Fallen Lucifer.

if she already follows Fallen Lucifier then it would mean that Lucio is some kind of small good part of his soul that he managed to split before going full evil mode? unless she was talking about Sandal (he was also imprisoned in Pandemonium with rest of fallen angels but roar of Bahamut at start of the game released him) but she isn't aware that he "lost"

>instead of showing off our pre-hl hoarding, cutie.
I'm rank 162 with 4 Eternals, 2 of which are 5*.

Already dead in Japan.

Maybe he's joining another one.

>Lucio: My master once instructed me to shine a light on this world of confusion. To guide its people.
>Lucio: And now as the world struggles against a descent into the darkness, I have come to do my duty...
>Lucio: To bring light into this realm and beyond the stars.

Hey lets ignore this too