/osg/ /rs07g/ old school runescape

Return of the Drunk edition

>latest update
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=161/pvm-qol-updates--wilderness-rejuvenation-improvements?oldschool=1

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>Clan Chat
OSG OR Drunk nation Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRvZoIox3uo
youtube.com/watch?v=T5hJHleWODs
youtube.com/watch?v=AeRNRQQI9WI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this high iq

nth for checked

why is carbonated milk the best?

lol Im fishing in the tzhaar city mining the runite when it spawns and competing with like 5 different bots that all log in almost exactly when its up

>fishing in the tzhaar city
low iq

>been rs clean for 7 years
>make an account yesterday for the fuck of it
>already have 5 lvl 50 skills
>have played for ten hours straight today
considering suicide

you forgot the reddit wojack

wojak/brainlet aren't reddit memes newfag

Post rsn cutie!

is it a 1 attack pure

I've made like 6m chopping magics while playing other games. I got a big money monkeys task and kind of got burned out halfway through so I decided to just plant myself on the two xeric's glade magic trees and chop chop for a while. I've gone from 71 to 82 woodcutting (did yews for a bit too)

It is definitely botted, sometimes I'll get crashed by a bot but only like 10 worlds ever have anyone chopping so it isn't that big of a deal. Since I'm not really "playing" the money is nice too, I'll do a farm run every day, get my NMZ boxes and battlestaves then go to sleep.

xth for Mod Wolfs cute bleached boipucci!

wtf why every thread

>brainlet memes arent reddit
>reddit spams them constantly
???

>it's another someone talking shit and then refusing to take it to the duel arena episode
Shitties, when will they learn.

What attack level should I get on my rune pure alt, 60 or 75?

Can you afford to risk a godsword, y/n?

There's your answer.

I actually went to reddit for a minute yesterday because one of the youtubers I watch put up an AMA.

Veeky Forums is exactly as vilified over there as reddit is over here, someone linked an archived Veeky Forums thread and all of the comments were "how disgusting" "I can't believe people would act like that" "is Veeky Forums even still relevant" "wow imagine the gall to call someone an idiot when you post a racist image like THAT"

Reminder that if your pet isn't in the top 5 list then it sucks and everyone is laughing at you when you whip your champ pet out :)

I probably could if I use the account to afk gargoyles, but that might be a bad idea at low def.

how very 2007 of you to say that

Vorki is literally snake and heron tier though.

which cc is more anime friendly???

herb nation

but im banned there

watching autists pk at revs is comfy

reddit is just Veeky Forums for people who cant handle someone with a different opinion than them having an equal voice

higher IQ than your nigger character

>tfw based Terry is gonna save us all

i'm out of the loop on terry, is he still living in his van?

Last I heard, he fucked some 70y/o crackwhore in his van. Still living in it I think. No longer a virgin though. Was amusing, because she made him look sane. He was like freaking out saying how fucked in the head she was.

>petscape

two videos to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=dRvZoIox3uo
youtube.com/watch?v=T5hJHleWODs

looks like he got checked into some place
youtube.com/watch?v=AeRNRQQI9WI

>he doesn't have at least 15 different boss/skill pets
lmao

tfw got banned from herb nation for weed posting

Your opinions are wrong you stupid fuck. Why can't you understand that I know what's best for the game?

>go into herb nation
>say dude
>get banned

Why is void a thing
Just get rid of it lmao!

oh good to hear he's still (relatively) ok, it's been a rough winter where i live and i worry about people living like this

You're creepy as fuck

is it worth it at all to do ardy knights at 55 thieving?

i kinda need some quick gp and dont really feel like doing pyramid plunder all over again

no

what about at 60+? i really dont want to do pyramid plunder

*blackjacking

no, ardy knights are not worth doing until 94+ when you stop failing

you could always do sorceress's garden

Runescape is an anime game.

>94+

you can easily do them in the 70s-80s if you're lazy enough, I probably wouldn't recommend 70s but in the 80s it's still pretty afk

what boss would this even be, olm?

ban them all

>we dont want the 100x alchable drops from revenants it brings too much gold into the game
>ok heres statue drops that you trade for gold as placeholders until we force uniques by polling them until they pass

is jagex the most incompetent video game company in the world or what?

>no, ardy knights are not worth doing until 94+ when you stop failing

vorkaths acid maybe?

T Y P A P A
after like 6 drop parties finally got something!

really hate the kind of people this anime bitch attracts
disgusting ass trannies going on about their darlings and shit

kill yourself

:(

It was vorkaths acid and wintertodts aoe attack. The client (runelite) also had a zulrah plugin that told you where to stand and what to pray and still has a plugin that does the same thing for jad.

>tfw no pet at all
My gf left me the other day so i thought fuck it why not fill the void with mindless grinding like a real man.
Does anyone wanna do something?

are magic longbows still a decent fletching training method? I know it's not the most efficient but it's still decent right?

DON'T BE SAD, I LOVE THESE ANIME POSTINGS!

I'm glad you finally got something, and I love hosting.

>tfw you forget your face

I think so. At least in terms of breaking even. Darts are better if you're just after exp though.

>tfw user doesn't know what >tfw means

every thread until you like it

Yikes

I just finished Underground Pass.

Gz, now get ready to suffer through that dungeon two more times for regicide (the second time, you get to carry a 50kg bomb, that'll make you fail all the jumps too!).

Stop being harsh memes are the last thing on my mind right now
How do you equip goblin mail?

what if you nut to her

just use elf camp teleport you idiot

>just use the teleport that requires you complete regicide to use, to complete regicide

>reddit reply
>reddit image
writes itself

oh you appear to be right
i really thought that wasn't a thing because i don't remember slogging throught the dungeon with my barrel, but maybe that was because i autistically grinded agi

help pls?
across the river is the outskirts of the mage arena but can that part even be accessed? I checked the wiki and didn't find one that matches unless I over looked something dumb
any help appreciated

did you check the wiki?

pls be my bf

Back whenever I did it, I was only at 56, and that final section with the bomb was cancer, even with summer pies. I'm sure I fell at least 5 or 6 times, right on the last jump.

You seem to know an awful lot about that place.

Don't think it can be accessed. A little north I think there's a fairy ring island you can hop to, but I don't think it's connected to the mage arena at all.

what stats are good to have before starting wintertodt on an ironmeme?

I did, it was at the mage arena I didn't realize very hot covered that many tiles from the dig spot. thanks

lower hp = better because the cold will do less damage -> you have to heal less

i have almost 70 hp so i'm going to be fucked regardless, was more interested in the loot part as i haven't really found a definite answer is it worth it to level up my farming beyond 43 for better seed drops

Gathering skills specifically your farming and herb up to 60+

Wines.
Make or buy them.

fellas
will i ever drop a dwh?

Seriously though. Does anyone know why Jagex has such an immense hateboner for Magic?

there's nothing wrong with magic stupid bitch

Ranged has pretty much all the cool things in the game.

Why? Magic has the best utility out of any skill

>ranged has the ability to turn items into money
>ranged has the ability to transport you to a large number of locations instantaneously

That's not combat-related.

tfw want a twisted bow just to give it to my brutal black dragon alt

word up

>range has the ability to consistently sap health from all foes in a 3x3 area and transfer it to the attacker
>range has the ability to consistently freeze and prevent movement of all foes in a 3x3 area while harming them
>range has the ability to prevent escape and guarantee kills through blocking teleport
The almonds are active.

It's still the most important combat style in PvP and it has its uses in PvE.

ranged has been overbuffed but magic is still really strong due to trident/ancestral

melee actually needs a buff but apparently replacing whip is the ultimate sacrilege

what is the gp/h on that alt?

I'm considering giving my old hcim another bond and de-ironing it just to do brutal blacks