XBY is about to go on another massive run

XBY is about to go on another massive run

GET ON BOARD RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!
IF THEY RELEASE THE NODES ANYTIME SOON AND THE PRICE HASNT DROPPED AGAIN YOU MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/tree/master/etc/images
youtube.com/watch?v=cN6vand5Dp4
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1223028.0
borzalom.hu/richlist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it new PoSW?

>IF THEY RELEASE THE NODES ANYTIME SOON AND THE PRICE HASNT DROPPED AGAIN YOU MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD ONE
They won't be released until next week you retard. You just want people to buy at ATH don't you?

>only yobit and ccex
Yea no thanks

No faggot but it has the unhackable Proof of Signature Consensus

The first of it's art and never made before technology

Literally revolutionary Crypto 3.0

You will be rich if you buy now

Or stay poor and cry later

You have been warned

Let me give you a tip

If you're going to write clickbait, then there's something you should know

All capital letters has been psychologically proven to generate less engagement than just writing normally

The trick is the capitalize the first letters in words (not all the words, I'll let you figure out which ones to keep lower case)

You Will Receive More Yous in Future if You Follow This Advice!

where can I buy it? It's not on Polo

Being this fucking new and uncapable of using a search engine at the current year on planet earth

Is it going to dip still to last night's price? Was browsing the board last night and couldn't get in then, now the price increased by 30%.

Hard to tell senpai, but you need to get in this weekend or else it will get really expensive for you

Don't get scammed, idiots.

1. There is no white paper, or proof of their claims - the shills simply state it's "revolutioanry"
2. It was a confirmed scamcoin, rumor has it, it's the SAME scammers back for round 2.
3. Only available on russian & pajeet exchanges.
4. Nobody knows or has seen the developers. Yet apparently he's an autistic prodigy.
5. It'll get dumped like POSW and you'll be crying.

So many red flags. All I can do is laugh at your misery if you buy into this shit.

6. The spokesman behind XBY is a 'marketer' by trade and ADMITTED he's in the project to recoup money from getting scammed, and repeately states in the videos "It's not a scam!"

This is NOT the sign of a future top 5, let alone top 20 coin.

This is official xby github. Isn't that suspicious?
github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/tree/master/etc/images

this is their marketing guy on the official xtrabytes channel. Every time I watch this vid it gets funnier. He's so fucking angry over some "fudder troll" asking simple questions like, "who are you?"
youtube.com/watch?v=cN6vand5Dp4

Hahahahaha you poor cucks don't have enough money to buy some precious XBY but your embarrassing FUD trollin' won't help ya

faggots

I'm not that familiar with GitHub and crypto but is it common for the head developer of a crypto to have such little activity and so few other projects?

it's not his first coin. See this: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1223028.0

I already loaded fresh btc few hours ago. Want to trade in 0.4 for it, last night night I could get 220k for it, today it's 160k and still dropping (rising). I'd feel like a fool for doing it as it is. Although if it never drops I may be a bigger fool.

Good effort on the trolling. Hopefully this should help suppress the price so I can get in before it moons

>1. There is no white paper, or proof of their claims - the shills simply state it's "revolutioanry"
True
>2. It was a confirmed scamcoin, rumor has it, it's the SAME scammers back for round 2.
Not really. Yes it was a scam coin (bitmox), but it has been taken over by "legit" dev and markeeter
>3. Only available on russian & pajeet exchanges.
That's why it doesn't have wallpaper/roadmap/website/logo done correctly yet. It's still very early.
>4. Nobody knows or has seen the developers. Yet apparently he's an autistic prodigy.
True, POSW is the same though and it's not a scam
>5. It'll get dumped like POSW and you'll be crying.
That is very likely. Just don't buy at ATH, it'll drop.

I hope no one falls for this scam.

Most people bought the coin for 1 satoshi!!

Devs are lying about the coin distribution, which is even worse than Dash.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. THERE'S A 90 MILLION COIN WALLET.

Be honest about it, asshole. We all know you're that canadian fuck marketer. If you would stop lying about coin distribution people would trust you. Stop pretending it ain't an issue. Most of them bought it for 1 SAT!! They're just going to fucking dump it on everyone.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA FUD FUD FUD

Here you can see all the bagholders so far

borzalom.hu/richlist.html

The first bag is the C-Cex wallet with 262M coins which still can be bought by faggots like you (but your poor so gg)

The second and the third wallets are from the DEV team and all the others are from different real people

This guy fudding has been doing it all weekend and has been caught samefagging. I actually don't mind cause I want cheaper xby that I can get.

Thank you user, I'll keep this advice handy

bought 1k£

lets pump pump pump pump it up!

I threw in a couple hundred bucks. Might as well. I've had worse nights at the blackjack table and this is at least as entertaining. Thinking about doing that with all the semi-promising shitcoins. All it takes is 1.

There was a time ETH traded for $0.005 too.

Exactly how I feel about it. Either it'll take off and my $30 will be worth $3,000, or maybe nothing at all will happen.

Bought a few to be sure.

Welcome senpei, you made a wise choice

There is no way this will take off that quick.

One developer and some 500views videos on Youtube?

Give me a break or solid reasons that I should put G's in it right now, and not wait for the 100 sat dip again.

People are dumping their 500K on 200 sat ,because they had it from other scam and pumping each other.

This coin doesn't need your money. Figure it out or leave we aren't going to hold your hand.

kek die poor faggot

It is hilarious seeing people fall for this scam. BTW I made a solid 3X off this, but I am disgusted at all you 'true believers' who actually think this is a legit coin. HAHAHAHAHAH

>> buys this coin and sells with "profit"
>> says it's scam

AHAHAHAHA plz don't kill yourself later on ok faggot I wanna taste your tears first

You got in at 90 I presume? I was thinking of getting out now but the statics come in a few days. Seems like a good time to take profit would be then. I got in at 70

>inb4 500K sell order at 280sat
>inb4 people that got scammed will exit asap
>inb4 zero reasonable reasons other than shill to this going up BEFORE anything major happens
>inb4 Zoltan the Deaf Coding Genius

I would go on in at

What name is this trading under?

XBY

why would statics cause a profit? What do they do?

The supply is shrunk by 500,000 everytime one is setup. There are currently 64 valid nodes registered and 3 that say "updated" so I'm going to assume that the updated ones will join the valid shortly bringing us up to 67 nodes.

650,000,000 coins

500,000 coins per master-node

There can only be 1300 of us that get masternodes!?

Im done babysitting this shitcoin. It hasnt moved +- 50 sat most of the day. DUMP THIS SHIT

see ya

max amount of static nodes is 650
so minimum coin supply is 325M

>expects major moves with no announcements
>DUMP NOW

see you on the moon :~)

PLEASE STAY THIS PRICE FOR AS LONG AS SHORT TERM POSSIBLE

im an auscuck having a hard time getting btc at a fair price
exchanges are cucking me big time with long verification

ive got tens of g's in savings yet it takes so long to buy a single btc at near market price. if crypto is going to become mainstream it needs to become A lot easier to get hold off

>inb4 localbitcoins
yeah nah getfucked they all want +10% fees

WHY DIDNT I BOARD THE TRAIN YEARS AGO? ALL I HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN

>not being treated like a king because you were one of coinjars first customers
>fucking latecoiners always complaining lol

It's going through a dip at the moment at around 210 to 200. You'll be fine

>be dumb highschooler
>into crypto in 2014
>spent money on a doge/ltc mining setup
>BTC was priced at $800
>sold off all my LTC when i got bored
JUST

how quick are coinjar deposits?

same day before 8.30am
probably days for a latecoiner like you though

Ayoo famalama what block we at now any1 know? Peace

block 43171. still some time till the nodes get set up

are you me??? are you dutch

where the fuck do i buy this shit? Is bittrex good?

Yobit

what the fuck what special treatment are you getting?