/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls and Indivisible)

Boss Fight Edition
Previous thread:

>Indivisible News
Backer Preview is finally out!
indivisiblegame.com/2017/11/13/backer-preview-released/
Welcome to Kaanul (and RIP Tenoch)
indivisiblegame.com/2018/02/02/welcome-to-kaanul/
Meet the sound designer, Raito
youtube.com/watch?v=oDYAF4yPmzY

Indivisible backers, if you need to update your mailing info or anything else please do so on BackerKit
labzerogames.com/important-notice-for-all-backers/

>Skullgirls News
The LRG physical copies have been shipped!
twitter.com/Skullgirls/status/924000794482896896

Skullgirls Mobile servers got fucked, but are back online. If you experience any problems, please read the post below.
forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-2-0-4-maintenance-complete-user-data-details.2631/

>News Outlets
twitter.com/IndivisibleRPG
twitter.com/skullgirls
twitter.com/sgmobile

>Skullgirls Beginner Stuff
skullheart.com/index.php?threads/beginner-resources-thread.242
>Public Skullgirls (NOT /lzg/'s) Discord
discordapp.com/invite/0WWSQspQVqkHy4In
>Skullgirls history lesson
youtube.com/watch?v=69mQb1vfgkU

>Official Forums
skullheart.com

Other urls found in this thread:

sorokonozhka.tumblr.com/post/170653805630/k-n-o-w-y-o-u-r-p-l-a-c-e-my-take-on-marie-from
youtube.com/watch?v=Wpp7U-f5JD8
bhloopy.tumblr.com/image/170662357271
dude-doodle-do.tumblr.com/image/170665765052
misterskits.tumblr.com/post/170673232825/qipao-are-very-cute-traditional-oriental-dresses
twitter.com/JustBarret/status/961329285804982272
twitter.com/MissionStartP/status/961733627930226688
twitter.com/Sigma_Chirps/status/961450979240669185
museuk.tumblr.com/post/170682105336
conbudou.tumblr.com/post/170683824519/ms-fortune
enisabi.tumblr.com/post/168753570313
enisabi.tumblr.com/post/170685752688
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67170775
twitter.com/Suitti765/status/961919099835113472
steamcharts.com/search/?q=skullgirls
steamcharts.com/search/?q=marvel vs capcom
johndoe-art.tumblr.com/post/170691252044/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67193669
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't tell me everyone is dead

Fuck

dead and loving it, baby

New indiv news when

At first I thought this was Island Skullgirl.

Also, hello.

You shoulda used a sexier OP pics, this wall of text pic isnt very eyecatching

sorokonozhka.tumblr.com/post/170653805630/k-n-o-w-y-o-u-r-p-l-a-c-e-my-take-on-marie-from

we'll just have to deal with it for now. I miss New Years Ajna though.

does the music in skullgirl feature sampling?

>DED GAEM

some songs do

give me an example please.

I was looking into the sampling Koji Kondo has done for Zelda and it's interesting as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=Wpp7U-f5JD8

bhloopy.tumblr.com/image/170662357271

what have you been doing in skullgirls lately?
What are your current thoughts on indis?

For the stage maple crest michiru yamane sampled her own voice

I mean sampling of other works

Working on my big band

looking forward to it

CopyPasting this question from previous thread. Still curious to hear everyone's thoughts.

>how do SG players feel about Marvel not being at EVO? Was it a good call? Is it BS? Is there a satisfaction to seeing Marvel players sharing SG shoes now, or just indifference?
Added to that, how do you guys feel about BBxTB being included?

Personally, I think with EVO's decisions here, and the predictability of them, they're definitely cementing themselves as more of a convention now than a community event.

Evo is reaching Quakecon levels of relevence

>call skullgirls a censored sjw game
>get enough (you)'s to feed my family for a month

does quakecon still exist?

last few years it's been to shill the latest bethesda garbage.
I guess now that there's actually a quake game it might relevant again though

drawfriends please draw either annie, marie or umbrella in this situation with an user

dude-doodle-do.tumblr.com/image/170665765052

Will we ever see how the cult of the trinity works outside of double?

probably the exact same way the catholic church presently works.
Feels like Double alone can effectively act as the entire Illuminati/shadow organization. The skullheart is merely a tool and human actions are largely irrelevent.

assuming skullgirls progresses far enough, would you expect lamia/the mother to be a playable character?

how would she not be totally broken?

by being balanced

>story mode version has cranked up damage values, hit stun, meter gain with less recovery frames
>normal version is balanced the same way as any other character

I mean, I get how it could sound like BS, but let's not pretend Beowulf could canon take on Eliza

with his dick he can

yeah, but that wouldn't even be a fight.

How do I git gud as Parasoul? I keep getting my asshole opened by Fortune and Valentine, I'm new to the game so I don't know what tools I can use to open them up

I dunno if I'd say EVO is as bad as Quakecon yet, but obviously that'll still depend on the community's interaction with it going forward.

This year's lineup looks like a big experiment to see if ASW players will show up as strong as Capcom/Smash players. I bet if Smashers and ASW players dipped hard from going this year, even with a strong DBFZ turnout, Wiz would probably question if it was even worth running EVO anymore.

He probably doesn't trust DB to have lasting appeal, Capcom's definitely been slipping, and we've already seen how dry a Namco-centric EVO can get if Tekken and SoulCal become the top titles again. If EVO's focused on big $$$ it's gonna be tough to sustain.

How good are you at using her specials? I'm not a Para player myself, but you definitely gotta know some good times to use Pillar and have that option ready.

Of course, in general you need to be frustrating your opponents' approach with her good reach and projectiles. I'd say she's definitely stronger at long range than Fortune and Val, so try to use that to help set the pace of the match. I feel like that's been my challenge dealing with good Paras, because they make me really cautious about what angle I'm approaching from.

New Years Ajna was the miracle of the universe.
I need to play more SG. I love the game, but I don't dedicate enough time to it.
I'm super excited about Indiv. I'm honestly terrified of dying in an accident before it releases.

misterskits.tumblr.com/post/170673232825/qipao-are-very-cute-traditional-oriental-dresses

vitale is cool

A fast-paced Skullgirls FPS arena shooter featuring The Black Egrets vs The Medici Mafia.

Can customize your own Trooper or Thug appearance. Quake/Unreal style gameplay, movement, and trick shots.

When you achieve a certain score or you cooldown ends, can transform into one of the more powerful Hero units for a limited time such as Parasoul, Adam, Cerebella, Black Dahlia, Peacock, etc.

1920s/Dick Tracy gangster vibe for the arenas and art style. Very gritty. Hand-drawn hi-res 2D sprites in 3D stage.

I don't know what it's saying, but image-wise I think the panels read better going 1-3-2-4.
Adds a nice little pause before pudding Vitale.

>Added to that, how do you guys feel about BBxTB being included?
Fucking garbage. I'd rather have KOF 14

I think this should have been UNIST's year. Their numbers have been really good despite the limited release, and like us, they've never had a shot at EVO.

Some people think including BBxT is throwing them a bone, but it isn't going to be the same kind of game. I think that'll frustrate Under Night players a lot when it comes out and they'll only have a couple months to practice.

this seems to be what people ask for when you read complaints on skullgirls.

heyyyyyy!

twitter.com/JustBarret/status/961329285804982272

KOF doesn't deserve an EVO until they bring back Shermie. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking but so is Geese and they added him in anyway.

twitter.com/MissionStartP/status/961733627930226688
So sounds like Clawmaster got Matcherino to sponsor MNB. That means like NLBC, he'll get some free $1 promo codes that viewers can use to contribute to the end of season prize pot. If it hits the $100 goal he'll get more codes.

I know some of us have had hangups with his stream in terms of commentary, but this sounds like a cool opportunity for the people that show up. Really encourage you guys to send him some feedback so maybe he can improve the stream and bring more views and support.

2018!

rip toko

we don't know that for sure yet. the chart only puts us at 21 characters.

right now the two big things going against her are the lack of males, and whether or not backer characters are counted in the 24.

Skullgirls in South Africa eh?

twitter.com/Sigma_Chirps/status/961450979240669185

that guy sure works hard

Yeah he does. He used to help run a couple other streams too like the Sunday Skullbats, and he's been a good advocate for the scene.
Really gotta appreciate all the streamers just doing it for the community.

I want to impregnate Filia and take responsability

Her body is made for breeding and raising many happy, healthy children

museuk.tumblr.com/post/170682105336

conbudou.tumblr.com/post/170683824519/ms-fortune

enisabi.tumblr.com/post/168753570313

post more fertile filias

post more fertile maries

enisabi.tumblr.com/post/170685752688

What does she eat to become so nicely shaped at 16 years old

Burgers, french fries, semen

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67170775

twitter.com/Suitti765/status/961919099835113472

>be canopian
>get shot

>Be loyal Canopian citizen, minding my own business
>Princess rolls in with her personal army
>mistakes me for a skullgirl terrorist and draws her living weapon umbrella
>bathes me in a wreathe of flames
>understanding her honest mistake I applaud her and begin singing the national anthem
>she calls for backup and her Egrets start shooting me
>The Princess, thinking me dead, proclaims "her job is done" and rolls out with her goons
>Just barely manage to crawl to a phone before I die
>I'm posting this from my hospital bed, my fingers melted together and the rest of my body covered in burns

I chose this lfe

To watch big titty women in skirts duke it out on the streets, worth it

steamcharts.com/search/?q=skullgirls

steamcharts.com/search/?q=marvel vs capcom

did evo kill mvc?

mvci killed mvc, but the more important question is...which sg is a hoochie mama

Assuming urban dictionary is correct in the definition of hoochie mama, none of the sg characters would be one.
Well, maybe Ileum.

Bella

nah. I don't think she'll ever be punchable
we're more likely to see the kids from Lab 8 become playable than the mother.

You say that like Venus and Aeon weren't indiegogo characters

Yeah but when will Mother be a Grandmother

lesser beings being playable doesn't confirm we'll get to play as the supreme goddess of creation.

more skullolis as milfs

If Eliza could fuck with her years ago, how powerful can she be?

johndoe-art.tumblr.com/post/170691252044/

please no rape

New news when?

Two weeks

Mother was still mortal then

>Ywn pamper a hedonistic immortal diva who casually steals from blood drives, screws over the mafia, and murders the children of gods like it's just any other Tuesday yet doesn't seem to mistreat you
Why live?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67193669

Can she get pregnant?

>Ywn pamper a hedonistic immortal diva who consumes so much blood that her figure gives away, becoming rounder and more rotund the more she eats and it becomes so round and squishy that she lets you rest your head on it like it was a big, grumbling pillow
Why live?