/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Campaign
3 Quartz for 15000 likes or 4000 shares

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/qa/1612096
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who /saving all quartz for kiritsugu/ here?

The most underappreciated FGO character?

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

What would you do if Shiki told you this?

me

What would you do if the snek told you this?

Burn her.

Jeanne is the only servant I need!

I hope she comes back some day.

Stop posting this.

her

Herc and Lancelot next.

Okay now you hide.

Step on snek.

Saving saint quartz months on end for a particular rate-up and getting absolutely fucking nothing isn't fun, but aside from that the game is alright.
I really wish they give us more quartz, lower the price of paid quartz a bit, boost the SSR rate slightly, add in an actual pity mechanic so for every (eg.) 100 quartz spent without a 5* you'd get an unassigned spirit origin, or some combination of these. I'm not asking to be handed everything on a silver platter as an F2P player; I'm just asking to not be mercilessly fucked in the ass by RNG.

Unzip my snek

When are they adding Sieg as a Servant? I feel bad that Jeanne is separated from the man she loves.

I give her a 鍬 with a pink ribbon

i dare you press ok faggot

I don't understand hieroglyphics.

And a ching chong nip nong to you, young lady. Then leave

I see through your ruse phantom

holy shit i hate da vinci but i love Shiki , why she doesn't use that voice

Would remove instantly

What do you take for supports when you have to run an Arts team against Riders?

Trust her

>SO HOL UP, I BE SAYING
>*allies with foreign army to destroy other tribes in my own homeland to enrich my family*
>WE
>*launches an uprising because the occupying forces i am allied with start disarming other tribes over them having their own uprisings*
>WUZ SOME FINNA
>*are let off leniently, retaining our independence but losing our valued client relationship with rome*
>NOBLE CELTIC SAVAGES
>*I refuse to pay our debts back to the roman collectors when they come looking for the money they lent me that i partially spent rebuilding my tribe after the uprising me and my husband started got our shit kicked in*
>WHO WUZ
>*we are raided in retaliation to have the debt collected in spoils as was common for the time, still not destroyed or forced to give up our independence however*
>OPPRESSED BY
>*lead a rebellion that slaughters the entire population of several settlements that aren't even entirely roman because of the debt being collected*
>THE EVIL
>*throw our women and any child old enough to hold a weapon at the roman army during our first battle against it after we spent all our time up to now razing unguarded places only*
>DESPICABLE
>*lose badly because we suck at waging war and have my tribe essentially wiped out because i sent all of it i could into the battle*
>ROMAN SCUM
>*kill myself while blaming rome for my own fucking retarded idea to throw non-combatanta at their military that destroyed my people *
>LED BY THE BASTARD NERO
>*the guy who rekt me is punished by Nero for being too cruel and acting without his approval*
>AND SHIIIIIT!
>*be venerated as the mother of britain representing its dignity and sovereignty despite having sold out to rome and helping them in their invasion and then starting a campaign of genocide against their citizens after they collected on the debt i partially incurred by betraying them previously which ended in my tribe's destruction because i am a shit general*

45/98

So how do the support groups work?
Does it show / give them only support page 1, or the group you hovered over when you confirmed support setup?

Waver and Tamamo

Waver

fuck off

yuki.la/qa/1612096

pathetic roleplaying namefag

Mommy...I'm hungry.

What are the best classes to put each of the shop CEs on, or does it not matter?

ohnononononon

Post servants that are for (you)

YES GUYS I CAN CONFIRM 100% IS CAP NO REASON IN 100%++!!!!

Where's the bigshine CG set of this scene

>Bond 10
>All that Arash abuse

You disgust me

well that sucks

How many times did you force him to suicide bomb?

good post, this should be in Septem

>Room 204
>Liz and Mephisto in the same room

This event is trash

>Zero mention of the beatings or rape
>Implying it was the Iceni's fault
t. Cassius "Bullshit" Dio

>Does it show / give them only support page 1
What would be the point of having multiple pages?

>Waver and Tamamo
>Waver
Isn't that just asking to get their shit wrecked?

>top tier character
>dies at the first chapter
Why the hell is this allowed?!
I hope they would bring her back or they would let us choose between Mash and Olga Marie.
mash looks shit anyway.

I have a grailed phantom on my friend list. His AoE NP can be handy.

They want us to roll gatcha + drop CE :(

>top tier character
Why?

Max Waver's crit skill or defense skill next? Already have the attack one at ten.

It shouldn't matter that they're weak to Riders because the person who actually does damage should stomp them before Tamamo and Waver get too damaged thanks to Waver's skills.

Nerowank is a mistake

>waaaah my rapefic is totally true and valid despite me offering absolutely no explanation for why it was done or what became of her daughters or why the will was supposedly altered or how they tribe recovered after total devestation to immediately start a rebellion

Fuck off Tacitus, stop inserting your fetish into everything you write

>all these vengeful spirit quests giving me fruits

How is Shiki supposed to be able to Kill Servants if she can't even beat the yogurt

Would Boudica be the greatest Eternal Anglo Servant?

15 gold fruit total this event, not bad

>You get to cut Liz's stomach open

Nevermind this event is great

cleo is cute

Crit

>top tier character

Hell no. She was a shitty annoying tsundere of the sort we've seen a million times before and a terrible leader. And the way she bitched about being utterly useless and incompetent right before she was incinerated was a pretty clumsy attempt to make the audience feel pity for her.

Why did you jizz on your phone?

AHAHAHAHAHA
I TOLD YOU I HAD A PLAN AND ITS ALREADY COMING INTO FRUITION

No, the eternal anglo servant needs to be more directly involved with forging the empire and preferably with doing something awful to Ireland as well

or replace Romani with Olga. after all, every character in the game thinks he's useless.

>those eyes on kiyo and mommy

Who do you bring to support him, though? He looks like he'd be miserable to try to get charged without good support.

Makes sense. Guess I'd better get Shiki leveled to handle these Rapunzels so I can bring Waver along.

>15 gold fruit total this event, not bad

and I have used like 2 of them right now

and the spirits drop cats which turns into more spirit magnet CE's.

>two feet of snow by tomorrow night
Who else gonna be /comfy/ grinding tomorrow lads?

Did I fucking stutter?

>AYO WE DINDU NUFFIN!
>AVE CAESAR!
Never be nice to a Roman.

So what's the next big thing on shitposting technology? We already have cuckposting, NPlets, Waverlets, FPlets, QPlets, APlets, latelets, gameplayfagging, waifufagging, smug emiyas, goldmans, davidposting, doomposting, whales, poorfags, etc. What are gonna do when there's nothing else to shitpost about?

Oh shit that's me.....what are the odds

Hey Imouto, your book posting oniichan here, sadly I have stopped giving a shit to NA, I have already a hard time keeping up with just JP and my classes resume soon so I want to get rid of this account before the KnK event is over and this account is forever missing a welfare and people don't want it anymore.

GfjgRYVySR
byeimouto

This one isn't a joke I swear

>You have to grind to unlock missions
>Only skill items and crappy CEs in store
Shit event isn't worth playing

>what is potential character development

I too plan to fill Shiki with the shop's items.

WTF ONIICHAN NO

/alter/ EX rank autism allows for unlimited shitposting potential though

The guy always puts a Kaleido on his phantom and I usually wear the mystic code that gives the +20% NP so it's easily used.

We'll have hopeposting and DUDEposting mainlining two events in the near future.

Shitposting about shitposting

>EVERYHING

Excellent QC, how much did this game make yesterday?

>don't feel too bad about failing to summon saber shiki because assassin shiki is free
Welfare units are the best!

OH NO NO NO BRO

>he didnt save up his FP for angra mainyu

fucking idiots, enjoy never progressing the story because he's MANDATORY to kill beasts

Doomposting never dies

Because this event has her summoned as a Servant.

>Excellent QC
On par with FateGO's I'd say.

Caesarion when

Retard you're wasting several of those fous

Guys for support assuming I didn't roll shit for CEs, do I want my support to have those increase 25% CEs or the +1 CEs? My guts tell me +1 but I dunno.

You guys are close to clearing almost all the missions right?

Roman is way more capable than Olga. Even she admitted that she was fucking useless before she died. In the new OVA when the MC who's humanity's only hope for survival expressed doubt about his ability to succeed, she immediately wanted to crush his ego and make him quit. She's a petty bitch, so good riddance.

What development? Her gradually coming to like the self-insert MC and falling in love with him just like practically every other tsundere? No thanks. Porco Rosso should stay dead.