/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #734

''So we meet again'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14976466
strawpoll.me/14976478
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
open.spotify.com/user/21f5hz2dct5qqqcv2ac7cmcqq/playlist/5pqL66jtGPcFj91pOMQYt8?si=HC14V4LnR9OH_6Aw6JQNng
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZvfFfJddkA
rastifan.deviantart.com/art/Max-And-Chloe-Truth-Or-Dare-688155488
youtu.be/tQY5tSeVa-k?t=6m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Chloe is #1

best and most cute girl of all time and space

Always kiss the Price.

I would love to see Vic fuck herself

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

Bae sequel confirmed and Michel wants to play it.

Less than a month until Pricefield officially dies

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Who doesn't want to play Paper Max and Chlo?

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

always be on the look out for niggers trying to stir up trouble in our peaceful threads!

playlist back again,
We got great suggestions fort Kate! and would love to hear feedback on how I'm doing.
I'm generally going for songs with a sad, soft mood and benifits for being religous!
I'd want to hear your guys suggestions because I was hoping for this to be a kind of general approved list!
Basically any song you think fits kate with lryics or theme. Even a song you think she'd like!

kate
Mrs. Robinson- Simon and garfunkel
hallelujah- Jeff Buckley
My darling dont be upset- Jeffrey lewis
I don't hurt anymore- Johnny cash
Drawn to the Blood- Sufjan Stevens
The Only Thing- Sufjan Stevens
Everybody Hurts- R.E.M
The Fragile (piano version) - Nine Inch Nails

If you wanna find maxines (poorly put togetether) playlist,
its here open.spotify.com/user/21f5hz2dct5qqqcv2ac7cmcqq/playlist/5pqL66jtGPcFj91pOMQYt8?si=HC14V4LnR9OH_6Aw6JQNng

Alice is a cute goomba.

Eleanor Rigby - Beatles because the violin in that song is great

Also want to thank everyone helping with this, it really has been fun!

Always

its actually a great suggestion because the song itself is about depression and touches themes on religion!
Great pick!

LEWD

>OP pic
what the fuck did max do for this to have happened?

Also affection.

Is classical okay? If so then I think she'd like youtube.com/watch?v=2ZvfFfJddkA

That picture isn't meant to be shared around the internet, user.
Please respect their privacy.

Sorry.

Of course its alright user!
I feel we could use this for an opening or closing song!

post the full size

rastifan.deviantart.com/art/Max-And-Chloe-Truth-Or-Dare-688155488

Does Lynn and the other sibling have permission to call their new sister Maribeth?

Exhausted and calling it an early night. Stay comfy.

FOREVER!

Hell(a) YES!

molli's art is truly spectacular and shows the best parts of the fandom.

good night user

They call her Victoria out of politeness and then as they get comfortable start to call her Vicky/Vic. Only Kate seems to call her by her middle name sometimes.

max has a tasty butt

Sleep well, user!

Glad you liked it. It's one of my favourites. c:

Max is so nice brining Alice along to visit her mom. She's a good friend and auntie.

Is Truss Limpbow a reference to Rush Limbaugh?

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Yeah.

the dead are not cute

Yeah.
Nah.

Rachel is such a 10 that even her rotting corpse is better than anyone else in the Bay.

>brown eyes

Cute!

How does Kate not fall in love with Max after she became her literal angel?

yea boiiii

Because she thinks homosexuality is a sin and that all gays will burn in hell.

If you gave that to me for free I would throw it in the garbage immediatly

Is that why Jefferson dug her up to be with her one last time?

Katie does NOT think that

What do you think, asshole?

thats only for fags and ugly lesbians. no religion has a problem with the qt lesbians

Preordered
Nice not being a poorfag or triggered pricefieldcuck

>tfw plenty of disposable income to spend on shit I don't need, but need

I spent more money than this on the original LiS boxed version and it was way shittier

Don't get mad, you walked into that one.
youtu.be/tQY5tSeVa-k?t=6m22s

Good music, too bad it's got worst game's branding on it

Jefferson didn't really say that though, it was just Max's weird OCD-ridden mind producing horrific thoughts.

HELLA

are we allowing dreams into evidence now?

This is the ideal cute girl. You may not like it but THIS is what peak cuteness looks like

also most attractive VA and voice

Chloe is literally built for repeated breeding, aborting, and breeding again

And best blue-haired girlfriend. Max really has it all

>worst game
You know you enjoyed it, faggot

lmao why are you guys so mad about a quote from the game?

I really didn't. I enjoyed episode 1 up until Rachel showed up, I never finished episode 2, and I haven't touched episode 3. I'm not fucking with you, I'm not baiting, I'm not falseflagging.

>peak cuteness
>not Rachel

Reminder that this guy is genuinely just a baiter

>I really didn't. I enjoyed episode 1 up until Rachel showed up
y so triggered tho

I'm not, I just didn't like Rachel.

What exactly made you dislike her enough to stop playing the entire game?

SKANK

Even if you are to assume this is true of her in the future she displayed absolutely none of these characteristics in BtS

She's manipulative and self-centered and cavalier and destructive. I thought it was off-putting that in her darkest moment, this was who got her way into Chloe's life.

And to add to this, I didn't like how every moment in the game had to connect back to Rachel. Unlike season 1, it didn't let itself breathe.

Didn't see Rachel get anything of Williams

You could say that, and I think it's a valid opinion to assume this is true of Rachel, but there is also plenty of evidence that Rachel truly cared about Chloe even if by nature she is somewhat selfish and destructive, Chloe is too in her own way, really. All in all, Rachel was a very good friend (and probably a lot more) to Chloe and I think Chloe is better off having known her even with all of the dirty laundry that she ended up leaving behind. If she truly was as terrible as some people make her out to be, she had no real reason or obligation to continue being friends with her, but there was a much deeper connection there.

As for everything getting back to Rachel eventually...well, the game was about how Chloe met Rachel. That's pretty much the point, and I find that relatively fitting considering we're playing as Chloe, and her entire world revolved around Rachel for the majority of her teenage years.

Hannah is pretty fucking kooL.

Chloe probably knew in her heart that one of the things Rachel was truthful about was that she'd just be out of there one day. She knew Rachel wasn't a permanent fixture in her life, but in a sense, Max was, even when she was off in Seattle.

She got his daughter's heart.

Blah blah blah we've had this conversation, we're not doing it again. You think Rachel is great and I think she's pretty mediocre and we're not going to change each others' minds.
(You)

>Hannah
>dirty Christian slut who hates gays but posts images on her instagram stories in her panties

SO not kooL

>in her panties
PROVE IT

>pretty mediocre
You don't stop playing a quality game because the deuteragonist is mediocre. You have a deep, seething hatred for Rachel. Why, user? Does she remind you of someone you once knew? Who hurt you?

I didn't save that shit, I'm sure one of her fanboys here did though

It's not just that she's mediocre. Like I said, it's that this mediocre person got her way into Chloe's life when Chloe was at her lowest. Chloe deserved someone better than her.

Hannah is not for lewd

Daily reminder that Hannah is a criminal who has been to jail. Pic related!!