/ink/ - Splatoon General

Shill Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Custom Goo Tuber releases tomorrow! Sub: curling bomb; Special: inkjet
Challenger wins the latest JP Splatfest!
Next EU Splatfest is gherk-out vs. gherkins! Playable 02/10 2pm BST – 02/11 2pm BST
.96 Gal Deco is available for purchase! Sub: splash wall; Special, splashdown

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ni4eQL44
pastebin.com/35ftGTG6
picarto.tv/crybleat
imgur.com/a/UzmaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good evening folks. Storyanon here to provide you with the first real chapter of this salacious tale. Easily thrice as long as the prologue, we’ve a plethora of inklings to entice you.

We’ve a lil bit of frantic and needy with our favorite biker and his oh so sensitive woomy, a bit of relaxed and casual with our poor overworked builder and a sage-like yebby, something surprisingly tender between two inklings with a knack for boarding, and lastly a lil something for everyone’s lovable and oblivious idiot. Oh, and to the user that made the bet, pay up.

>Chapter 1
pastebin.com/ni4eQL44

Hope you enjoy. And for any who was so unlucky to miss the prologue, don’t fret, you can just click right here to see what you’ve missed, and all the chapter links will be added to a single pastebin for future enjoyment.

>Prologue
pastebin.com/35ftGTG6

Don’t forget, share the love~

When's the dub?

The time has come, and so will I

Titty milk.

pearl is cute, CUTE!

Almost as cute as

Pearl is FLAT and UGLY!

link us to that doujin already

2/4 still

ugly goblin. i'm going to loosen the bolts on her training wheels and film her falling over. silver spoon having 5head monstrosity.

Disgusting rapist eat shit and die

NA SPLATFEST WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>trying to read this in between matches

For once I'm glad match making is abit slow for me at the moment.

There you go

Likely announced tomorrow when the new weapon is out.

I want to hurt and bully Callie until she's sad!

weapon drops in 9mins tho

She's already sad.

MY DICC

Shit I thought that was releasing tomorrow until I checked, my b.

Hoodrat has arrived.

>Bunny getting corrupted by Hoodrat
oh no no no

>“Don’t slack off, cunt.” Hoodrat smacked Bunny across the face with the back of her hand.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not anymore.

You guys ever wonder why they deemed it necessary to put an undershirt on the squid girl tunic in the the first game, and then have the some of the clothing options they do in 2?

Great work as always! Thanks drawfriend!

pretty cute

You do damn good work.

Holding Spyke'd big yaoi hands!
Petting Spyke's quills!
Being bandaged by Spyke after touching his quills!

Why does the manhole in front of Judd have a hitbox? If you try to squid over it slowly it freaks out.

Marie is under it?

Wuz gud squigga. You got the stuff?

Spyke teaching Murch how to get perfect orders!

Always

Yes, even now. In her depressed state she has forsaken her old life and everyone in it. Her friends, her fans, even Marie. She couldn't find happiness there anymore and now chooses to live in a hypnotized state, oblivious to the pain of her former life. She didn't even say goodbye. She has new friends now.

Nah, the little square one right in front of Judd. Even the other big circular ones seem to have an invisible lump if move over them.

this actually makes me want to hug and befriend hoodrat but then i remember that she'll probably steal my phone and curbstomp me in an alley with her fellow hoodrats

Even the squid sister's designs contradicts the need to do that.

You're always welcome to become a hoodrat like her.

Even the one in the wheelchair?

>“WHAT’S GOOOOOD SQUIIIGGAAAAZ”

GG w

NUT

Post /ink/ woomies and yebbies and their favorite movie! And your favorite movie!

Hey hood friend!
Wanna do Salmon Run?

Shut up

>Special and Nice
Whatever movie they're currently watching
>AVGY
Octobusters

>trying to get on brand triple
>got matching drink in as well
>5 gear slot rolls and nothing

I got the extra money but this shit feels like a scam sometimes

>tfw they'll never bring Callie back

No, it's too late at night to run shifts for Grizz. You know damn well he'll give you nothing but grillers.

Take a guess

Roots

Oh.. well maybe next time!

Boyz N The Hood

art stream bois
picarto.tv/crybleat
picarto.tv/crybleat
picarto.tv/crybleat

mfw

MOTHERFUCKER SHE'S NOT DEAD

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Hoodrat is a fresh squid

She's back in 29 and a half hours.
Cause that's when the Off the Hook/Squid Sisters concert airs. Would not be suprised to see a Squid Sisters related announcement durijg the show, along with the probable OtH amiibos.

Hey guys! I've figured out the perfect name for her.

Aimlet Woomy!

Death would be a release from Shade Limbo, endlessly dancing around DJ Octavio's stage.

>mfw

I wish I had your optimism. I've been wore out by the events of the final Splatfest to now. The writers only see Callie as an object of ridicule and contempt.

I dont like seeing her sad...

News to me; I'm ready to eat that shit up. Hope you're right about amiibos.

>doing really well
>team mate dcs late in game
>now overpowered by other team in every fight, they take lead
>i just needed one more win to rank up
>get rank penalized
why even bother?

SR anyone?

She's a vintage movie buff, and likes watching old black and white human movies that archaeologists dig up and archive. Her favorites are "House on Haunted Hill" with Vincent Price, and "Young Frankenstein" with Gene Wilder.

mine is the shining

Christ almighty, how do you people play brush? I can barely get through a single player level with this RSI machine.

The Squid Sisters amiibos were announced at their concert, it only makes sence
The Squid Sisters are being billed as a "secret guest" even though it's obviously them, If it were me planning this they's show up on stage saying "SUPRISE! We're back together full time!" and announce their plans to do whatever they're gonna do in the update that's probably happening in march.
If it were me I'd have them set up a studio in that building just past the construction fences with the wallpaper that looks like their old studio. And have Marie get you that backstage pass. What if anything ninty's actually planning I can only guess. All I know for sure is Best Squids are gonna be singing on stage again.

>RSI
what? also, don't call me out like that it spooks me

Men in Black 2
Men in Black 2

hurt a woomy
hurt a woomy do bad

Unfortunately it isn't you planning this. If it was I'd probably cry tears of joy.

dont leave me alone pls

what if your woomy came home and needed you to open the door for her because she didn't have arms they were eaten off and she told you not to worry about it

I went to the Splatoon Reddit page because surely there could be something cool over there. It says over 1000 people are on it but hardly anyone posts and what is posted is mostly crap. Do 99% of people there just use it as a news feed and hit the up button but never bother to say anything? I'm not used to the site. There doesn't seem to be any really active Splatoon site.

>tfw you lose in CB by one point and it wasn't the randomly given point when you tie either

I was just referring to a repetitive strain injury.

>randomly given point when you tie
i hate this
if it's a dead tie, it shouldn't take too long in most cases for a team to score one more point
they could also just have the team who was the first to reach the point score that the unwinnable tug-of-war happened at win by default

Find a flaw

Clam Blitz is unbearable. There is no coordination, there is no way for the millions of idiots who got their Switch and this shitty game on Christmas to go after the enemy basket and throw the fucking power clam, there is no way this development team full of animal crossing furfags will ever nerf the fucking size of bubble blower when using special power up. I suddenly want this game to cease to exist come September.

I had a similar thing happen a couple days ago. It's funny watching all the life rings fly through the air to the boat. Actually, if any drawfriends are looking for something to draw, I'd like to suggest something along those lines.

>when you're playing at 680 profresh and the randoms are putting in work

Nevermind, griller wave. Let's just stand in the middle like idiots.

looks like a bunch of happy squids, what could be wrong

Does anyone have this with bomb defense?

anyone wants to SR?

I'm ready.

this stream is fucking bananas

imgur.com/a/UzmaQ

great
SR room is ready
2/4

Eh, I can join for a little bit before I hit the sack

BLEACHED

SR room up 3/4
sorry for that awful rush wave guys

What if your woomy insisted on calling it mac and cheese instead of pasta shells and cheese?

But that's what it's called.
If she called soda "pop" I'd disown her though.