/tsg/ - The Sims General

Sims 2 Best Sims edition

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Discord
discord.gg/gca3d84

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/
carls-sims-4-guide.com/

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL
pastebin.com/pEb284bZ

>Mods and Custom Content: A lot is out of date

pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

simemi.tumblr.com/post/170048333499/syrup-sooo-i-finally-got-around-to-making-my-own
pyxiidis.tumblr.com/post/149624657376/nature-boy-a-skin-by-pyxis-ive-been-getting
pyxiidis.tumblr.com/post/155324972571/miami-an-eyeset-by-pyxis-my-original-plans-were
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Sims 2 Best Sims edition"
>That OP image

Well, that's one way to preemptively kill a thread.

It still baffles me that they fucked up the Sims 4 version of OFB so bad considering that they got it right the first time.

user, sad thing is that he's actually right...

bumping

So what are the eyes in the default? They look much better than the default eyes I have.

anything that could be considered pale in this new update for skintones? Tired of using CC for pale skin tones since it fucks with genetics and makes my babies into niggers when my bitch is pale af

It begins

>It's the "now that I'm pregnant I get to bully you as much as I want" look on my haughty bratty princess wife.

i cannot for the life of me figure out how to mod this game. Why are my sims still wearing clothes?

Which nude mods are you using? You just have to drag and drop the .package files into your mods folder in documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods.

kek

Sounds like your bitch lusting on some BBC.

He's fast

>check simsvip for any news on the new jungle adventure gamepack
>apparently there's a new shitstorm in the sims community
>people rustled over the new skintones that came with the patch
>mfw

Wait what? I haven't even been keeping up. We get a jungle adventure pack but not witches? Fuck. I was sure as shit that the next GP would be witches.

Witches are just less cool feminist vampires. Jungle Adventure pack sounds way more interesting anyway.

It does sound more interesting, like a WA lite where I don't have to wait 20 minutes to load the fucking area just so I can spend three days there and then wait another 20 minutes.

But all signs pointed to witches including concept art and added tags in S4S and as someone with a sorcerer sim I really want to switch from a mod to the real thing.

Are you talking about the voodoo interior concept art? Isn't that old art from before the release that just managed to trickle out recently?

MOAR

no no, you don't get it, I made and controlled this sim all the way through and impregnated her with my own self insert, I am 100% sure there is no Tyrone. In this scenario the only cucking being done is by shitty CC makers that don't bother messing with genetics.

why are the "HD" tvs in the game such shit quality
if they're this shitty i might as well bought my sims a cheaper tv

Is Blade Runner even more overrated than Star Wars?

Idk man, Star Wars is a massively overrated piece of shit. Not sure if anything can top it.

Because you wouldnt want 500gb+ of tv shows in a game.
also, apperantly there is a brand new discovery. If you have a tv or any screen in a game, simulating individual pixels is more efficient than slapping a video on it. Sims was made before programming whoodoo was a thing.

Hell no, it isn't

bump

>people rustled over the new skintones that came with the patch

Ah shit, what are people mad about now?

Fuck em they mad about every fucking thing

lol is that modded new vegas?

did you not see the quarterly teaser in January?

chillin in my nice house

cute!

Yes, but what is it this time in particular? What did user mean by new skintones?

newest patch added 10 new skintones and niggers are mad over the darker ones because they look patchy as heck

Oh yeah I saw that, the orange patch on the nose on the darkest one

>Democrat
>Equality

ungrateful mongrels

I mean.... It looks like shit tbqh
does no one at their offices test their shit before patching it in?

when will they add the perfect SE Asian skin tone?
SE Asians gets less representations than blacks!
i demand satisfaction

their fucking mods are no better

just tell em they have Vitiligo like all the other Tumblrinas do

Not sure how I want it to go but getting around town is taken care of.

Wow someone actually made a thread

With how much you probably bully her you deserve it

>download a bunch of mods so I can make my own retail sex shop
>even go so far as learning about Sims4Studio and Blender so I can make I own content
>get everything just the way I want it
>and every day when my sims open the store for business
>every goddamn motherfucking day as soon as those doors open
>the same two dudes roll in and have gay sex in the bathroom for hours

I'd ask them to leave, but as soon as they're done they always drop 10+ grand on sex dolls. They're putting my simkids through college.

>believes in the political equality of all sims
wot m8?

lmao I know I laughed too

Gods bless Wicked Whims.

>Take son to restaurant for dinner
>Keep getting a pop up that the dad wants to ask the mom for sex
>Eventually just say yes to get it to stop popping up
>They just start fucking at the table because apparently there was already an orgy going on in the bathroom

Ah good times

hot

What's your favourite default replacers? I found one I like for skin: Silky Smooth Skin, but haven't found one for eyes just yet. So I'm curious what people use in general.

I'm also kind of curious what people use for Sims 2 as well. I don't play it but I've seen some nice screenshots.

simemi.tumblr.com/post/170048333499/syrup-sooo-i-finally-got-around-to-making-my-own

post the worst mods on Tumblr

Skin: pyxiidis.tumblr.com/post/149624657376/nature-boy-a-skin-by-pyxis-ive-been-getting
Eyes: pyxiidis.tumblr.com/post/155324972571/miami-an-eyeset-by-pyxis-my-original-plans-were

the incest one

whats a good mod to kill people with?
i loved the gun mod for TS3, is there something similar so i can kill my neighbors

is there any good gay sex mods yet?
I checked a few months ago and it was so dry

Extreme Violence is your best and probably only option right now. You might be able to kill with become a sorcerer too but I've been playing as a good witch.

There are plenty of gay and lesbian animations with Wicked Whims. I just download all of the animations though so I can't give you specifics on which packs have them.

>Go to bar with club
>Sim immediately gets flirty with some random guy at the bar despite being engaged to a different sim
>Meanwhile ghost Geoffrey is watching his wife blow Johnny right in front of him
>He joins in helps his wife cuck him even further by pushing her head into Johnny's dick

I hate you faggots

So I tried Sims 3 + Nraas SP and its an absolute lagstutterfest, even on ultra speed the timer is all choppy and not fast at all, any way to fix this or people play it like that?

not an argument

New world for the new expansion!

will there be a laundromat?

There will be a nice pole for you to sit on

I already got 2 more than I need desu.

Two? What a slut

You're only a slut if you catch something.

You would catch these hands if you were my bf

expand on that

Are you a cheater?

No, I meant catching as in an STD.
I never do anything sexual without permission.

>tfw watching the sim version that you made of your cat die
>nobody in the house cared but one person

the might've cared more if it was a dog desu
was the cat fat?

I care, user

The nerve of this broad

how is she not dead, the sun is out