>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/tx3ff
streamable.com/orth9
vrc.niyah.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder proteusfags are trying to force this meme so they can unleash their inner faggoty

>tfw crashed 4 times during the meetup already

What are YOU doing to protect yourself from the Proteus Effect?

Here's some lewd stuff I recorded at Gaia night a little while ago.
streamable.com/tx3ff

kill yourself

Part 2
streamable.com/orth9

It's a pretty funny meme 2bh.

I was flung so hard out of the map that my game crashed :)

I SAID STOP CRASHING IT

THIS ISN'T FUN

UNLIKE THESE THIGHS

>pistol paizuri
Honestly that lewd doesn't seem very good, too many memers.

T H I C C A F

Anyone else loves lewding in the public and getting caught?
Skeleton get out.

What were the memes?

Kannagang fag spamming MLG memes and weird male moaning?

When I let go of my finger my finger trail disappears but it comes back when I continue to write again. How do I set it so that it won't dissappear when I stop the animation?

You do realize they're the ones trying to prevent you from being a fag right?

>weird male moaning

That's a meme?

Not me, I'm pushing the meme to try and get more fags to accept their fate and lewd with me.

Trying to convert a CM3D2 model. The game bends twintails weirdly when you wear a dress/skirt so I am trying to combine two models in Blender: one with a dress and one without.

I've managed to copy the dress by separating by materials in each model via CATS, appending the dress to the second file, and parenting the mesh to the original armature. But now I've lost the dress's bones.

Anyone know how to merge armatures properly in Blender?

>PROTEUS EFFECT
>I guess I can't help but be a faggot now ;)

I don't think anyone wants to hear it.

Nice lowleg.

Disregard bones, acquire weight maps

It seems like some public models have the same 'original' emote motions such as dab, twerk, or famous dances. Is there a place you can download these from "pre-made" and add to your avatar?

I have dab but I never use emotes
I honestly just want gadden and some other anime dances with the music attached but its hard to do that which glitching peoples sound now adays

>not wanting to hear sweet boipussy moans
nigga u gay

People always post here about wanting to hear moans.

>Spazkoga injected me with her blood
>I got completely erect
Spazkoga is truly kino when it comes to dick fuel and you're just incorrect if you disagree.

>Letter just saying autism diagnosis

>its another 5 fps meetup

Weight painting? Got any tutorials?

here is dab.anim
don't remember where i got it

puu dot sh/zjQZr/8c7cb94659.anim

here's a lot of them
vrc.niyah.eu/

Can I hide the trail marker prefab for drawing when uploading? Will it still work? For some reason it's like 700 polys and is putting me over the limit.

cute af desu

where the fuck is everyone

Thank you friends

If you're just over 20k it's acceptable to use the override for that.
If you're over 65k then surely you can decimate 700 poly somewhere, right?

Alternatively, can I just remove the sphere mesh mesh altogether? is it needed?

>third "Ooops!" in one day
Tupper what the fuck are you guys doing? Fix this.

you dont need the sphere, otherwise just bypass the limit

>just finished new Ryzen build
>still shit fps at meetup

In Blender

>press atlas
>cape magically becomes invisible

F U C K
A T L A S I N G

TUPPERED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay, I'll remove the sphere. I don't want to bypass the limit.

Why? It's kind of disgusting. I sure hope none of my qt mutie lewdies never start doing that stuff.

C U S T O M
A V A T A R

Take the leg and the paints for the dress and do 100% around the leg and 50% the section over, do it on both sides, front and back

where the meetup at?

I'll give it a shot tomorrow, thanks!

Me IRL

CUTE

I can see your bra.

>get home, finally finished with everything I had to do today and about to get on
>air conditioning is still broken despite repairmen being here for hours already
I guess no-one's getting peaches today. Back to working on models it is.

Oh no we can't have that~

you niggers keep calling it cute so now it's getting ruined

Why are you like this

Honestly, you're better off without the dress bones.

no proteus effect allowed

The reason it's so cute is the face. The face looks very cute pressed into 2D.
I'm sure that is talking about Yuru, though, there's no reason to ruin one of your better looking avatars.

Don't worry lad. I'm trying to figure out something, like splitting meetups into two groups so we don't lag each other the fuck out.

It would also help for people to have versions of their avatars that were more optimized that they could switch to when it gets crowded.

Once player count gets high enough even the most optimised of CUSTOM AVATARS doesn't change performance.
We literally had a room of 32 nikkeis and people still lagged.

The problem is VRChat being shit itself.

See this .
30+ Nikei avatars and everything lagged to shit still. It's not necessarily an avatar optimization problem, it's mainly an issue with large numbers of people in a small area. If those 30+ players scattered into smaller groups, lets say 3 groups of 10 people, and were about 100 yards from each other in any direction the server would be much better, but instead we have 30 players in one small area lagging everything to shit.

>Yuru

You mean Pantie-Chan?

>get banned
>change my ip, but find out that my account is still banned for a month
>oh shit, I'll never see my friends again
>convince myself that i don't need VR anyways, that $600 for a Vive was a waste of money, and that I should just re-sell
>give it a week
>find myself with some extra time on my hands, so figure i'll create a new account and give it one last go
>end up talking in Japantown with a cool German guy about hardstyle, and going through the Pug with an American living in Japan, talking together in Japanese and asking people with girl's voices if they're a "本物の女の子"
>have a great time and reconsider everything
Forgive me, I'd become jaded. VR is the future, and I wouldn't give it up for anything.

if you like 2d i'll make it 2d

Why's that? I have dynamic dress bones on another model I converted (without problematic hair) and it works pretty well.

Is nikkei known to be optimized beyond tri count? With the SDK only checking tri counts and all

(Though yeah ultimately user-made content isn't at the top of the lag list)

I'd better fucking hope he is. He has no dynamic bones and a single mesh.

Huh. Really? Every time I've done CM3D2 to VRChat, the shirts are always either so flowy that they not only clip through but actually trail behind you, or you have to make them so stiff that it's impossible to tell there are any dynamics in the first place.

nikei has 23k tris

I am kind of curious as to how well Nikkei is optimized. I wonder how many materials he has.

I like the idea of splitting into smaller groups on the same map, though. It's having people on different maps that I don't really like the sound of.

oh you

so how many /vrg/ denizens are actually female? with all these memes of proteus and traps I'm inclined to believe non exist but I'm still curious.

at least 2 claim, but unless you want to shake the ones with particularly convincing voices in game they probably won't namedrop

I wonder how many of the mutes are actually female to avoid the reeeee when they get found out.

I love my cute mutes regardless

That's why you do it the manual way. It seems daunting, but it's actually pretty simple and doesn't take all that long.

i wouldn't think many, far more dudes mute than bodies with empty orbits

so how do these meetups go anyways? I'm not really a /vrg/ neighbor but I do lurk here from time to time and have been curious about maybe jumping into a meetup one day.

Nah I was talking about the cute pouty thiccflat-chan

Which is the better account name for an avatar based off the Charlottesville Dodge Challenger?
A Challenger Appears?
or A Challenger Approaches?

>I wonder how many of the mutes are actually female
I hope Peach-chan is a girl and will be my VRgf!!!

A Challenger Appears

>Tfw a fellow mute pulls out their in-game keyboard model and types out "thot?" with their finger just to make sure i'm not secretly a dirty vagina beast.

If you say nice things about it, he'll ruin it trying to make it uncute.

Weekdays are fairly chill, just fucking off and talking in random worlds.

Weekends are usually a nonstop party with half the people drunk and delicious 3 FPS

EU meetup is straight ERP/lewd.
NA meetup is all about fucking around and talking about avatars, shaders, animations, etc.
Both are comfy. Both are laggy as fuck.

already did my niggy

still cute

work in pogress

Anymore pics of Pantsu-Chan's (umikaze) panties?

He already made it 1D. There's no more fucking it up beyond that.

>random worlds
all private? or do you guys sometimes just go to public worlds together?
I'm curious about EU now are these dudes actually voice chatting while they do shit or do they stay muteys? anyone ever have video evidence of EU? and then of course is there some schedule people have for the meetups? or is it some specific private room that you guys just drop into whenever?

its even better when its your vr freinds you see everyday that caught you
the resulting social interactions are thrilling

Stop being a fag and just make her, her normal self and give her dance emotes, while you play music, so I can have a good fap.