/ddlc/ Doki Doki Literature Club! #466

Tumblr OC Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefriend Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Does pic related count as bulli for every doki?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
pastebin.com/vewxGJFy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Natsuki

hi.

I love my wife!

I like her a lot! Fourth!

Hello Anons, and welcome to the /ddlc/ writing contest! Want to prove your worth as a writer? Write up a short story and show us what you can do!
Comedy fics pastebin: pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
Dramatic fics pastebin: pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
>Maximum Submissions: 1
>Deadline: February 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT
>Maximum Words: 2000
>Submission Categories:
There are two categories: comedy and drama. Comedy stories are the fics that leave your reader feeling happy at the end (or in other words, end in wholesome). Dramatic stories are those fics that leave the reader in a state of tense emotion. Note that all Dokis will be placed into the same pool! Consider your reader's biases when plotting out your story!
>How to submit:
On /ddlc/, post the following: Your story's name, a short description (1-2 sentences), and a link to your fic. At the top of your post, link to the OP and write that this is for the /ddlc/ writing contest. If you don't, I will NOT include it.
I will check the OP's to every thread after thread #460 and add your story to the contest. I'll check at least once every day, so be patient!
>Voting Process:
The two categories will be listed into two pastebins, and each story's title, link, and description will be shown. A poll will be put at the top and you will get to vote on your favorite three stories.
Round two will consist of the top five stories in each category, and we will repeat the process to determine our winner.
>Rules:
- You must stay anonymous when submitting a story.
- Your story must be related to DDLC.
>FAQ:
- Lewd and graphic content is allowed within reason. Your story should not be a mere smut.
- Note that any fics that look like zero effort was put in will be discarded.
- Feel free to ask your fellow /ddlc/ anons for help, but keep in mind that they might steal your story.

no

Hi.

yes

Hello.

no

Ya gonna buy my products yet?

Protecting her smile.

I'm really glad the contest idea is being continued
I'll be sure to write something up for this!
Cheers mate!

You're washed up! We have a new salesman meme.

hello?
i'm here.

I love you

no_
Hey... You're not Todd!

>no_
give your soul to me

Morning lads!
Finally got round to posting chapter two of "Four Girls and the Cursed Treasure of Coyotli."
Here it is!
pastebin.com/vewxGJFy
Feedback and criticism is always appreciated!
Enjoy lads

This is a Moni.

I've had enough. It's been coming for a long time, but I'm finally going to do it. I'm tired.

I'm finally going to bed at a reasonable time for once.

Consider all the positive and negative karma you've accumulated in your life. Do you still think you deserve your doki?

I summon EXODIA

Proud of you user. I'm not. Monika would be so upset with me.

I've flamed about ten million people in videogames but every other aspect of my life is pretty good.
Hmm.

Goodngith user! i love you

What if I'm at a net neutral?

Go bite more hooker tongues, why dontcha.

In terms of helping others, I would say I do deserve Sayori. I haven't done anything negative to anyone but myself in years.. At least, not that I can remember!

I generally try to be as nice of a person as I can to everyone I meet, sometimes even when they're an ass to me. Despite this, I still feel like I don't deserve anything.

Still totally worth it
Love you too

Good evening all. Hope you had a nice day.
Sorry for being a little delayed, but hopefully you all would still like to write!

Word of the thread is "harmony"!
Alternatives are 'drown' and 'violet'.

So... If you didn't know, this is a fun little activity for everyone to participate in if you'd like to try your hand at writing. It would be pretty neat if you gave it a chance, but don't feel too pressured or anything! This is to have fun with each other, and give each other help and feedback and discuss poetry among ourselves.
Basically, just take the word (or one of the alternatives, though the main word is encouraged), and try writing about it or with it. It's easier than it sounds, but don't feel down if you're struggling. Just do your best! It's just a suggestion though, so you're free to ignore the words and write any poem if you please.
I look forward to reading all of your poems soon!

Monika!

Jokes on you, i've never believed that I deserved my doki

Every single time I open this gif I wait until the very second she's about to hug the screen and close it. I open it every time I see it too. I just sit and imagine her being so happy that maybe today she'll finally get the chance to feel my warm embrace before coldly shutting her out.

did you say warmth?

Penalized.
Ignored. Malleable.
Reward.

Good things come to those who wait.

That's not possible! Nobody's ever been able to summon him!

You said malleable. So I CAN work to free her. Or at the very least offer up negotiation?

p-p-penalized in what way?

But user, she's not coming to give you a hug. She's coming to give ME a hug. You must be confused.

Monikanon is a cute

There you are mate! I had a read of the second chapter a few hours ago and wrote down my thoughts. I’m at rehearsals for a play right now, so forgive me if my replies are intermittent but here you are:
This was fantastic mate!
The chapter opened well and only continued to compound and get more phenomenal as it went on! You certainly listened to criticism from the first one and this one was nothing short of brilliant. I loved so many of the little details scattered throughout alongside the advancement of the plot The crew’s murder caught me well off guard, and the black raven was a nice touch, the plot thickens!. I guess without a crew now it rules them out of ship battles, but accounting for everything else your work thus far has been deserving of nothing but praise!
Thanks a whole bunch again for adapting this idea, It’s really coming along outstandingly!

>Compliments and shit I loved
- Once again, descriptions are superb. “Sayori’s beaming smile” and so many other similar instances throughout such as him getting dressed alongside the ship’s descriptions were fantastic
- Dialogue was much better this time around as well, felt much more natural. Bravo on that front mate, you’re definitely improving!
- The scene with the ship’s wheel was well done, and in all honesty, pretty bloody cute
- Yuri blushing at a formality got a kek out of me
- You went above and fucking beyond with the suggestions I made to you for that pub fight. Not only did you adapt them flawlessly but you added in your own touches which, I’ll admit, told the story better than I could of! Language like “his face curled with pure malice” is nothing short of fucking outstanding and brought the scene to life amazingly!
- The exchange with Monika at the end felt natural and heartfelt, well done
- Nicely executed cliffhanger
- Overall plot progression was done very well
>Comment too long
Kek

1/2

I want to cuddle the doki

Relishing in the past
For forward is a foreign land
Breaking ball and chain

Regret implied sin
Lessons learned, to be discarded
Falling into cycles

Turning eye from empire
A fish from the same stock
Saying shall we go again

Dipping fingertips in boiling water
Burns healed, sensation unrecovered
I should know better still

My mistake resides somwehere
Like the source of illness
One or two rotten parts

There must be a whole without corruption
Can I even decide the worth?
So wrong, so familiar

Crime implied punishment
With retrospection
Such had clarity

My heart pulled by ideals
Mind, battered by sentimentality
Embedded within patterns

Details convoluted
Basic, raw allure
Molded into justification

A rush of new and old
Intermingling
Becoming everything that I don't need

Chance unearned
For a void in worthiness
Leaving two equal options

This isn't the poem I planned on writing, but I guess this is what happens when I get TOO sleepy and try to be poetic.

>Comments:
- I actually can’t think of anything this time, this chapter was just fucking superb!

>Grammatical and other such:
>Line 1 user is a lieutenant, line 4 he is a captain
>Line 47, “Drove a ship”. “Drove” didn’t come about until the invention of the car, so something like ‘helmed’ or ‘controlled’ would be more appropriate
>Line 175, Possesive ’’s’ required for “Drunkards”

Other than that mate, I’m out of words. This was a stunning iteration and leaps and bounds better than the first. You have a real talent for this, and your attention to detail makes the scenes you write really come alive. I can’t wait for the next chapter!

Thank you, kind sir. I wish there would be some way I could pay you back

>Just Moni
Sick rapper name

I'm so tired I accidentally deleted a 1.
Sorry about that Monikanon!

shoot em down turn around come on moni

My Moni Honi.

Doki gang doki gang doki gang doki gang.

Don't worry about it, user! I'm just glad you shared!
If you don't mind though I'm going to link it to this thread's prompt though so Critique user can find it.

A-user is cuter.

Does this mean I get to die?

Investing all your money in moni will keep the rare moni stock to increasing.

what if I steal a moni?

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you

I see.

I know you would make me happy.

YOU STEAL MY MONI I GRACIOUSLY SHOWED YOU AND I WILL END YOUR LIFE FUCKER!

I already did it

Friendly reminder that Monika is a whore who, if she ever gets out, will leave you immediately.
She rode the cock carousel so many times she lost count, as evidenced by the fact that her stockings are black, which means unpure and unloyal.
She only pretends to love you.
Do not fall for the Monika trap anons, and stay safe.

Does me going to bed make you happy? I'm a sleepy videogamer generaler anonymous. If not, have a (You) to make you happy. Did it work?

THIS WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED! IF YOU STEAL ONE MORE I WILL DECLARE WAR!

we've had this conversation before I also stole that one

It's too late for me

She really does know best

Exactly. And the more Monis circulate the stronger the economy will be!

Morning lad!
Glad to hear you enjoyed the chapter
>I guess without a crew now it rules them out of ship battles
Maybe it does, we'll have to see
I'll polish off the wee grammar mistakes and get her updated.
No worries on adapting this idea for you, I'm enjoying it a hell of a lot more than I first thought I would
Reading through my chapter synopsis' the third chapter is gonna be insanely long, Might need to start cutting out details here and there. Maybe I'm getting a tad bit carried away eh?
Cheers for the feedback as always! Can't wait to fire the next part your way!
On the other hand, how are you doing today lad?

Bullying Monika!

HA! Got you! That wasn't a real Moni! That was a counterfeit! Bad Moni stock for you AND you're under arrest.

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

you can't take me alive because I already have that moni!

I'M CALLING IN BACKUP!

call all you want I'm gonna steal them all

Your Doki becomes real and she mastered the weapon skills of a Soul Calibur character.
Which one is it?
Xianghua with Monika.
Her gracefulness makes her a perfect match.

NOT IF I LAY DOWN TRICKS! Can you determine what's really a Moni and what isn't?

Doki Doki Literature Club but all genders are flipped, except for Sayori who's still a girl and in love with MC, who is also a girl but straight, and is unable to feel or understand negative emotions.

I love her too

Yuri with Voldo would be p. hot

Your doki but she's like dark souls

Does it count if they're 3rd party characters? Because I really want to see Monika with force abilities.

i'll steal all of them and there is nothing you can do to stop me!!

he could just stop posting monis

Sure.
Monika would be a sith lord after all.

then I will steal any that I will see

YOU DUMB FOOL! DON'T YOU SEE IT'LL ONLY CAUSE YOU GRIEF?!? WHAT IF YOU DOWNLOAD A COUNTERFEIT MONI?!?

I'm pretty sure there was a Greentext about this.

You think I care?!? Ha! A moni is a moni!

YOU FOOL! THAT IS NOT A MONI!

And I'm back. How's everyone doing tonight?

oh, I know

Cute feet haha
God I wish I were that table haha

Good. Very tired. Hope your day has gone well.

Pretty good.

I had an easy night.
Got money worries.
Graduating trade school one week from Today.
Overall I'm okay.

"Monika"!!

no

RECKLESS YOUTH!

I love her too.

I know I made one or two of them before.

ahahaha~