The inevitable rise of "Memecoins"

I believe that for the ultimate crypto to rise, it must encompass all or nearly all benefits and edges that can possibly exist. This does not exclude the name/logo of the coin, nor does this exclude its name. This factor would make hypothetical Neo-Dogecoin and Neo-Putincoin the solidified norm of currencies. Prove me wrong (you can't).

Those are literally the memiest, cringiest, shittiest of names. Coins with best names and logos would be those like Waves or Wings or Golem

>Memiest
>Shittiest, cringiest
Pick one of these sets, the prevailing crypto will eventually have a humorous name.

All "political" coins are literally shit. They have no future.

But these are not funny. These are reddit memes. Pic related, what a PROPER mene looks like. :^)

Go ahead and think that, expect political coins to skyrocket as normies become more politicized.

Fine, perhaps not dogecoin, but political memes like Putin and Pepe will really do nicely, imagine the greatest crypto referencing Pepe or Kek.

Wtf are you talking about? Are you shilling for your stupid Putincoin or something? Political coins are a prime example of pump and dump shit, they provide no value and nobody's gonna use them long term

As normies become more politicized they'd be more inclined to abide by political coins.

That's bullshit, coins are designed for transactions and storage, if you use them for betting, this is called pump and dump and the coin won't survive for long

A coin, that is named politically, and that is designed for transactions and storage would survive the longest and most prominently.

It won't, just stop shilling

I can, we've never had a Blair-pound or a Bush-dollar.

History itself shows that currency is never named after a leader,

People are not becoming more politicized, they tend to be more dumb nowadays, No one is going to be like "100 putincoin please" in the checkout. One the name is too long, granted neither will people say "100 Wings please" unless they want chicken.

What happens when Putin dies? does the coin continue in his honour? Who is funding this? Is it the Russian government?Because if this coin ever did (it won't) take off it would be seized by the Russian Government.

It's a pump and dump, no question about it, all memecoins are.

They exist for a short time, then fade into insignificance.

You still haven't provided a viable counterargument. The world is going political, as do demands then.

Almost every nation prints currency that inscribes leaders on said currencies' surfaces. Why would this not extend into the naming process? The name can be short in this future, what about a Blairey or a Bushie? Bushcoin is only two syllables anyways, just like "Dollar" or "Nickel".
In two centuries, Putin will be as old to that generation as Washington is to us.

What kind of counterargument are you even able to comprehend, you're shilling a SHITCOIN right in this thread, you're basically a counterargument yourself

I never said to purchase Putincoin specifically dumb nigger, I said that in the future the prevailing coins would have meme-ish names, including political ones.

>this is how shills actually excuse themselves

Your plea of me being a shill will be devastated when nothing happens to Putincoin, about double the damage as it did during the words that happened prior to the comma in this sentence.

Whatever, shill, I see you're trying real hard for your worthless poo coin

Go ahead and say that, while in five years the top ten lists would be dominated by "Bushie" and "Pinochet"