ETH CRASHING HARDCORE

THE SHIP IS SINKING, PRICE IS DOWN ALMOST 10%

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN THIS SHIT IS OVER

ON TO THE NEXT COIN BOYS, TAKE YOUR LOSSES AND RUN

SELL

SELL

SELL

Can't believe I fell for the meme and bought in at $100, I lost over $400. Fucking selling this shit now, fuck Veeky Forums you guys are clueless.

I don't think it can crash like some PoSW pajeet crap, the trust people have in Ethereum is too solid

Nice memes guys.

no one told you to buy at ATH, and even if someone did and you thought it's a good idea, you're still the stupid one, and you're even stupider for selling, buying high selling low strategy lmfao

Fucking ETH is just like any other shitcoin, backed by fucking nothing. This shit is going to hit rock bottom prices. I expect it to be $25 by the end of the week.

I bought at 80 you fuckers said it will keep rising

fucking Veeky Forums always scamming me

its just people selling eth and btc to buy ripple, people trying to jump to different rockets.

no worries tho, fluctuations like this are pretty normal, just buy at this dip if you want to make some money, i sold it at 76 2 days ago and just rebought it at 66, pretty nice profit and its already recovering to 68 pounds atm.

Buy the dip , last chance for nocoiners

This is a cute post.

it was on a constant rise for two weeks, what made you think buying at the literal ATH was a good idea, it hanged around the 73-76 pounds margin for like 2 days, obviously there was gonna be a slight dip as momentum slowed down.

>Pounds

>people legitimately think this is a dip

I'm fucking dying laughing over here, absolutely pathetic. You bagholders are fucking unbelievable. This shit is dropping like a stone, it's game over, shop's closed.

i just made a couple hundred buying the dip

>ITT: ripple shills attempt to get people to sell their ETH and buy XRP

Looks like ETH is over then, too bad. Hope you guys made some cash while you could.

Thanks for the cheap ETH you clueless cucks. I'll be sipping champagne on the moon by mid June.

Nigger you fucking shills never tell people to stop buying as it defeats the whole purpose of the pump and dump. Get fucking real you hypocrit.

People do need to do their DD.

I lost about $1k today and I'm not sweating a bit.

Who else /hooveringupcheapETC/ here?

Probably a buttcoiner or ripplecuck, will be cashing out hard in june/july when eth will be 150$, mark my words you shitcoin autist

I SOLD ALL MY BEANS TO BUY THIS CRAP, I'M RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU

REEEEEEEEE

>THEY TRUSTED AN AUTIST

>MEANWHILE RIPPLE SOARS

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's easy to make the price of your coin rise when you are selling coins to yourself.

You morons don't understand ETH.
It ALWAYS dumps hard right before it soars to new heights.
That's what ETH does. Always. This month and next are big announcements for ETH. That's why it's going down now. Then it will soar.

See the trick with ETH is to hold it through the dumps. It did this last time and will do it again.

Cool story, I still made bank.

Never bet against the Jews, first rule of Veeky Forums

This is the perfect time to buy, the EEA is 2 weeks away, the price will start rising in a week.

This. Idiots don't understand this and will panic AGAIN when they think it's time to buy just like they did last time.

This is how I have made thousands with ETH simply by buying the rumors and "selling the news". See: Anyone who knows what they're doing is buying up all the ETH right now.

Yeah, the price will obsly break out in some days again. Could you please tell me, what EEA is?

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO BUY ETH RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWW

IM IN THE UK NO WHERE SELLS IT

FUCCCCCK

I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANY COINS EVER I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING

This is why 50%BTC 30%ETH 20%XRP/XLM/GNT

Most balanced position. Now though the position flipped in my portfolio, XRP is rising like mad.

Hey guys,
What is the possible max marketcap for ripple? Is there even a way to predict that? Isn't it most likey to drop again?

No, it's invincible. Jap banks and jews behind it.

We are going to hit .55 like I said couple days ago. Then dip to .35 and shoot ip to .98

Buy now for 4-5x gains.

1) buy bitcoin on localbitcoin.com
2) send bitcoin to any exchange doing eth/btc pair
3) send eth to your cold wallet
4)....
5)Profit!!!

Oh so I am not the only one. Well, I guess us 3 are good enough to be worthy to ETH in 2018

Kraken

The EEA is an alliance of companies who are commited to the future of blackchain technology, specifically involving Ethreum. Current members include Microsoft, Santander, JP Morgan, ING and many others. They are having a meeting on the 22nd I think where they will announce new members and have a talk on the applications of Ethereum.

>localbitcoin.com
Do I need ID and shit like that? Should I use my real info?

>Kraken
Is it better?

that awkward moment when its already recovered from most of the dip.

0,55 => 20,8 billion market cap
0,98 => 37,24 billion market cap
that is crazy, xbt has 27 billion
there is no way it will pass the marketcap of bitcion right?
im not offending, i just dont understand how that would be possible

"Buy high sell low"

In the zero sum market game, you guys are the suckers.
Thanks for the profits cucks

Ok, FUCK MY LIFE. I've been trying to buy Ripple since last thursday. Fucking Kraken and Bitstamp are taking forever to verify my account, and I hear on top of that I need to wait a few days to transfer funds into my account.... How the fuck do I buy bit coin now and then buy Ripple with it??? This shit is ridiculous, can I use a CC somewhere?

>Do I need ID and shit like that?

depends on the seller, sometimes yes if its your first transaction

once you're trusted with a couple of merchants though they'll never ask

>Should I use my real info?

Up to you, but there isn't really a reason not to/

I would strongly suggest against buying anything up 70% in 24 hours

But it keeps going up, it'll double by tomorrow

Is this site one of those online wallet things that could go under/steal your shit at any time? If so how do I withdraw what I have so they are safe?

Crypto MC exponentially grow in a few months. It's still less than a NIKE's MC, lots of room to grow.

It will hit 1T market cap before 2018, chew on that.

Lol why the fuck would you retards buy ETH at $100? To double your investment it literally needs to go to $200 and double marketcap. Just go for one of the shitcoins with low circulating supply and low marketcap yet high volume how hard is this to you faggots?

Nope

>buy btc via coinbase with debit card, eat the 4% fee (instant)
>transfer to btc wallet on bittrex (1-3 hours)
>buy whatever you want

if you want 100% control you'll need to own the private keys.

I'd suggest either a paperwallet, or a hardware wallet (keepkey/trezor/yubikey etc)

coin base is glitching or some shit. I have 4 pending transactions from my account and have used up my limit, but it says I have $500 available to use on my CC, but it just won't let me. FUCK.

Do I really need to upload my ID and shit like that? I can't find half-legit looking sellers that don't ask for it.

yea

Good night sweet prince. RIP ETH.

This.

Good way to get scammed.

Only a total dumbass would upload their ID onlne.

eth is solid longterm
same reason you buy bitcoin

ethbits

like localbitcoins but for eth

Anyone else laughing at the losers on r/ethtrader that got murked yesterday and are whining that kraken should reverse their trades?

eth fags on suicide watch

lol that sounds funny.

But that's the risk you get with stop losses.
And why you trade on an exchange with high volume.

This is exactly it.

I realized that the best way to get rich was to maximize risk/reward with ETH instead of jumping from shitcoin to shitcoin hoping not to get dumped months ago.

Which exchange do you use?

For ETH? I just use Poloniex. Plain and simple.

I have 100$ in ETC
40$ in ETH
100$ in BTC

what do ?

buy more

ETH is an invincible God-King that will consume Bitcoin, smite nocoiners and assimilate the global economy

Within five years ETH will have a market cap of one trillion dollars

screencap this post poors

Get out of ETC lol why would you possibly buy into that? ETC isn't ETH, it's not fucking going anywhere.

Fu

Its a perfect buying dip

i feel like ethereum and litecoin are being artificially held alive before some big dump happens. just cant get myself to buy (more)

More like both are being artificially held down with all the incredible news about to happen this month for both coins.

why?

or that, yes. but then i dont get why it isnt rising yet

feg

but its just too obvious. its like litecoin and ethereum are asking bitcoin holders to PLEASE pour their bitcoin into them

yeah because bitcoin is bashing its head against a wall while eth ltc and xrp are gassing up the rockets

If you don't understand, then you haven't watched ETH closely enough. I've been following ETH like a hawk for a few months.

There is always a huge dump and people keeping the price down right before big news when it soars. Whales manipulate the price of coins easily, extremely easily. I honestly think ETH could dip down as low as $70 before going to $125. That wouldn't surprise me.

We're serious about ETH being a long-term hold because the market remembers the previous all-time high and ETH always rebounds accordingly. It's really predictable. Hopefully I'm wrong and ETH stays above $85 for the rest of this month, but it wouldn't surprise me to see it go down to $70. That's the way this coin is.

BTC, on the other hand, could have horrible news and violently drop to, say $900 and then not return for another year or 2.

ETC going up makes eth cucks anxious. Why would it go up? They ask...
It goes up because it is a copy of ETH, but where "code is law".
Also makes it really easy to be pumped. As long as eth is alive, so will etc.

ETH goes up because of developments and news surrounding ETH.

ETC might have the same code but without the word-of-mouth hype it just isn't going to be the same.

ETH is not a pump n dump coin, if you're in ETH, you're in it for the long-haul,

well, i dont like your post

pounds of what?

muh dick

You think? ....If bitcoin drops to 900 I'm going to sell my GF into prostitution to pick up as much as I can.

pounds of bitcoins of course

I just sold my 150 for 90. Never looking back im glad I rode the meme to the peek. Screencap this.

When it hits $150 by July are you gonna gas yourself?

fuck

Veeky Forums promised lambos...

Lol Ethereum is what bitcoin came from when they made it back in '12 because it tried to take over the fundemental aspect of ether and failed to go to where ether came from?

Ripple is crashing faggot. Just lost 1.5 billion in 20 minutes. Why don't you work on propping it up some other way other than shitting on ETH.

told you it was a bubble. you didn't listen!

What is up with ETC and ETH anyway; Why two coins with the same name competing in the same market ?

Why aren't you fools all in on BTC? Its been unstoppable for a month straight now. Waiting for a dip that will come and go quicker than you can catch it?

This, two months ago I said that I was going full BTC and most Veeky Forumstards told I was an idiot for not buying ethershit. Now look who is laughing, it's me!

Two months ago BTC was $1200, now its $1550. Two months ago ETH was $20, now its $90.

I'm laughing at you.

BTC has no ceiling. ETHs ceiling is BTC. The only real losers are those with no coins at all

Google it you fucking retard.

Seriously, why are you investing in crypto if you literally know nothing about one of the biggest crypto scandals in recent history?

Well, it will have a use, it has a lot of alts under it, and I honestly think it's going to moon.
The timing is just off. Don't be an idiot and sell. You can use the spare time to do more research and develop a plan for future trades.

Or you can have weak hands and sell low and buy again high. Nigger.