/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

speedy jew edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

old thread:

buff IQ

Put Yacht back in

kys

Dude death hallways lmao

I do this but in reverse. Cav pickers seem to be the highest rate of TKers

sure smells like sliver in here

i farted

>"im fucking autistic and love trash maps :D"

s l i v e r

Do you have an actual argument because just calling people silver has no sting when you're saying retarded shit like "yacht is good"

S L I V E R
L
I
V
E
R

Blackbeard is a fucking manlet
>1.80m
>5"11'

Average height of a delta or seal operator is like 5'10.

Pass those plates around

Buff suppressors

Only if they make the integrated suppressor on the SIX SD and MP5SD as good as a real suppressor.

how do i farm renown real fucking quick?

cheatengine

i want to breathe IQ's foot pheromones!

>it's Ela, Caveira and Vigil in your team episode
One more specialized roamer and this game is pretty much dead.

i want to thighfuck iq

>muh 500ms reaction time camping shitter gameplay :(

>muh team runs away and dies gameplay :(

Buy a booster

If you're solo then ranked is probably faster. If you have a good stack that can quickly 3-0 randos then casual is faster. IF you have a bad stack I think there's some cheese t-hunt spots where you can do a hostage in like 40 seconds.

Ela is actually a good anchor because she can effectively deny an entryway with her mines.

>mfw ela would've been perfectly balanced if she was 3 armor.

Nah, the scorpion is still too good and the mines are insanely strong. If she had a mediocre gun like the p90 and was 2 speed she might be balanced.

How hard can it be to give the Grzmot mines a short audible cue before detonation

we need more big and thick operators

for what purpose? Is not like you don't know what is stunning you and it your intent is to delay the explosion with that short audible cute so you can shoot it, you most likely will not be able to

Any amount of time that would be useful to the attackers would make them useless. Ubi underestimated how strong the concussion effect actually is.

i want caveira to interrogate me by farting on my face repeatedly.

You can back out of a doorway you just entered, or start aiming at the nearest corner when you hear it.

so, a proximity sensor like C4?

A

Defender's who leave the zone should be revealed instantly and/or take periodic damage instantly.

Aiming at the nearest corner in anticipation of peekers I mean
A sound that plays for a second or so before the mine goes off, instead of the instant detonation we have now

>copper

it would be too easy to kill the defenders if they were all in one room.

Nice argument faggot.

Taking damage no but instant detection yes.

It wouldn't change it that much, I don't see it hurting either, could work

>wood IV

Why is lesion the new meta? its rarely someone picks him
he is so fun to play, its like a fixed kapkan. only downside is his needles isnt stackable(stepped on two needles only needed to take one off)

He'd be actually broken if needles stacked.

>Decide to give a try to "night mode dinamic range" as recommended in
>Turns out it's fucking SHIT
>Sound direction is fucked and ALL shots sound muffled as fuck.

Yeah, thanks but no. Will keep my regular settings thanks.

>spending 1 minute removing needles
totally not broken

It's funny watching someone using it give wrong callouts.

what other multiplayer games do you guys play?
my friend group as a whole is collectively starting to get burned out on Siege, probably because it's the only game we play, plus we don't agree with some of the design decisions.
I think we need another 'main' game to flip back and forth on, any suggestions? Battleroyale games suck, MOBAs are zzz, and another FPS might be too similar.

They joke about dynamic range is that you can play it on speakers (console) with a low volume (night mode) and still hear the important audio cues, such as steps, drones or gadgets, if you play with dynamic range on pc with headphones, I hope you get tinnitus

OW is a FPS that doesn't play anything like a FPS. I play Dirty Bomb sometimes but it's dead as fuck.

I'd love if something speedy got popular. Dirty Bomb plays more like UT/Quake. I guess people aren't really into it though.

Enter thunt solo. Die on first terrorist. Repeat. The faster is you pc, the faster you farm.

I only play Siege and BF4.

>The faster is you pc
Your hard drive's read speed is important as well. If you have an ssd maps load in about 5-10 seconds even if you have a shit pc.

People don't like Dirty Bomb because of the insane grind. My friends and I all quit because of it.
If Dirty Bomb was paid and with less grind it would be more popular

IQ and Ela uniform when.

same here.
i hope BF2018 has BF4 gunplay because niggerfield was fucking terrible.

>Ela
Shit taste.

I hope it's BFBC3

t. incel

So i have standard edition given to me as a gift, Some people say i shouldn't complain about operator prices (have like 7 after 1-2 months of play) but holy fuck it feels bad having to grind so much when i hear how much ops cost for them

But it fits and you know it

yeah it's kinda stupid that when you buy the game even all base OPs are "locked" and you have to grind.

I play Escape from Tarkov, Insurgency (unironically hyped for Sandstorm) and Killing Floor 2 (I mean, it count, right?)

That's... actually not a bad idea.

>I liek ela cuz she TICC and she tells her parents to FUCK OFF just like me shez a cool punk rock chick durrrr I'm underage and fall for literal crack whores with fetal alcohol syndrome

>"i cant look above a doorway when i drone"
>"i dont even drone lmao"
handhold much? do you want audio cue for kapkan and lesion traps too?

Is BF1 really that bad? If you ignore all the unrealistic stuff like black German soldiers or the abundance of automatic weapons, is the gameplay good?

You can shoot Lesion and Kapkan traps, but there's no way to avoid Ela's unless you play Thatcher or Twitch.

What kind of advanced autism do you need have to come up with that post?

kapkan traps do emit an audio cue you shitter

You can buy the all merc pack for like $30-40 I think? I agree it feels super grindy though.

BF1 is alright, I think most of the problems come down to downright terrible map design. Every map feels like Heavy Metal from BC2.

Tfw you go roam on kapkan listen to some shitty german music from a radio and ace the enemy team

the gameplay is what kills it, i wont ignore the fact that the forced minorities in the game are stupidly noticeable but its not what makes the game bad, everything about the game feels dumbed down and floaty, the gunplay is horrible and feels worse than BFBC2.

the stupidly long TTK and RNG spread along with a horribly small selection of guns on release and most likely even now is what made it so unenjoyable to play, also veichles are stupidly overpowered compared to BF4 while you have much less options to deal with them compared to BF4 since the closest thing to a RPG needs to be bipod deployed which means you just get killed when trying to shoot at said tank.
ill admit i haven't played since its launch but i doubt much has changed considering all the battlefield youtubers hopped on a "back to BF4 train"

twitch looks so cute in that one.

COD WW2 is even worse about all of those things. I can't even be bothered by things like black german soldiers in France or the MG42 having like 400 RPM because the game just sucks to play and the maps are all ass.

>Heavy Metal

I still have nightmares about that map, my god, it was the worst map by far. So open, so empty, so awful...

>have a rifle with five rounds in the magazine
>fire one
>reload
>character takes a 5-round clip, loads the magazine
>5 rounds in the magazine
I couldn't take COD WW2 gunplay seriously after this shit.

That's basically every map in BF1. Even the italian mountains map is like straight flat strip with a tall bumpy strip next to it. Scar is the only decent BF1 map and it'd be mediocre in basically any other BF game.

Sledgehammer are just really bad devs. Funny that Treyarch ended up being the "good COD" because they actually embrace that COD is stupid bullshit so they just add stuff like baseball slides and wall running. Coincidentally BO3 ended up being better than Lawbreakers.

>AAA title

Christ, look at that hook nose.

Ok, maybe he uses another empty mag to...
>it's loaded
>he just throws away a loaded mag because lol why not

I don't see what's wrong there, it seems perfectly fine to me.

But they never called anyone silver

Are you blind?

>You can buy the all merc pack for like $30-40 I think? I agree it feels super grindy though.
You can? Well, it wasn't available before, but now it's a bit too late for it.

Yeah I guess. Shame really

I'm considering buying the year 3 pass cus this is the only game I'm enjoying atm, but 30 buckaroos is a lot for a student.

Can I buy the pass anytime during the year?

You can. You can also get 20% discount through Uplay if you have 100 of those shit-points you get for achievements.

i play squad with the same group i play siege with p much

if i have time off during the day i play ffxiv otherwise but fps is hometown play neotokyo

CS:GO used to be our go-to game.
Siege came along and changed that. Now we're in the same situation as yourself.
There really isn't another FPS like Siege atm. We'll have to wait for another dev team or publisher to make that happen.
Hopefully it'll be someone a lot more competent and less SJW than Ubisoft.

But back to the point, if you're looking for a heavily squad based FPS and aren't also burnt out on CS, go play CS.
Alternate the two game, perhaps.

The 20% off made it a bit more affordable

Bummer I didn't get the damascus steel skin, wtf ubi.

not a bad thing, smaller = harder to hit and more concealable

same here

much prefer siege because its still sort of an unknown quantity with no major signs of stagnation

underneath the veil of harmless artistic clarity valve is trying to align with csgo is a real awful case of them clinically trying to decrease the margin between the highest and lowest level of play to help player retention of their mostly brain dead base and make it more accessible for new brain dead players

siege devs barely seem to have a clue what theyre doing and thats exciting to me

yeah stick with tv

You're cool

Where's OP pic from? From an ingame trailer?