Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA
youtube.com/watch?v=XyMYFBrBxLw (Untranslated)

Gameplay Explanation:
my.mixtape.moe/mmicxj.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/fedwbz.png
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/scjfhb.jpg
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!voglnYha!cKiqyTX1xYyORVNvUEj7-vwubs8egBCX2L6Il_BcRoM

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:

Other urls found in this thread:

sample9.dmm.co.jp/digital/pcgame/alice_0046/alice_0046m.zip
mega.nz/#!vtIj2SIa!bjwuo8K1HeT5PGugH70Al1vchekfpEdPZEwMHXPpzlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First post of new hype video and following discussion.

What is new in the updated gallery?

No OST youtube link?

Its not a broken link.

Demo X when?

Modern is best, you heathen.

Who will be the blessed user who will translate the video?

>Want to see Full's character expanded on
>But having to choose between her and Modern

WHY MUST LIFE BE SO CRUEL?

Sill's full body portrait is partially animated in the Preparation Phase screen from the looks of it.

I wonder if we'll be able to pick a custom adjutant instead of having Sill by default all the time.

Rick confirmed best girl

>Animated Lia follows your mouse around
We DDLC

Where in the video does Rance wear a crown?

He doesn't wear one. It's just the standard Rance emblem (the letter R on a green background) that has a crown on it. You can see it in the screen where Kayblis is talking to Miki (1:29).

He doesn't. The closest to it is the Rance castle banner having a crown over the "R".

>Rick is only guy there
Rance confirmed gay for Rick for the umpteenth time. He is probably fated also.

New Sensations confirms Rick H scene

>Maris is also there
Rance-Maris-Rick splitroast when?

Look at that Rick smiling behind Rance, obviously, he has finally decided By the Way Rance's anus.

And Rance is okay with it.

>Leazas map is shown in preview fully conquered
>Kayblis is shown capturing MIki
>Castle banners is a black letter on a red background like Leazas.
>R for Rance but has a crown

Marrying Lia being possible confirmed.

Hopefully the fact that they released a new video means that they will release the demo within the next couple of days.

Research by a very reliable scientist shows that it will happen next week.

Ludo maybe.

What just happened?

"刹"
"槃"

On sofmap's website itself.

We thought Hawzel having a 480K health was meant to be unbeatable on a first playthrough, but Medusa has twice that amount.

New promotional video

She also talks when he enters a screen. So you probably can't change it.

If its not voiced it is easy.

Shit, she had like 20 HP back in R. She must have been doing cockpushups like a mad woman for such mad HP gains.

It was still the previous image when I opened a few minutes ago but after reloading now it updated. Well, that image is very cool, but yeah, don't see the reason to delay it this much then.

Doesn't she Regen in KR?

It means somewhat different dialogue for each screen for each playable character. Don't think they did it.

Take in account that enemy stats are also affected by the current difficulty level. And it increases as turns pass. So to truly compare two characters we need to see what are their stats at the same difficulty level.

Huh, Kenshi is in Helman

>Medusa can get even stronger
We need a "Dark Lord contracts blue balls: I am getting stronger" image.

Well Japan would just send people wherever.

She looks like Rance's mother

From the video, it seems you can only use 1 char from each country, i hope that doesn't mean that if a country falls you lose a deployment space

how

I wonder if she is distantly related to Annis.

It probably is a game over if any individual country completely collapses.

It's a joke. a theory that Rance is her and the Demon king GI son

There is a theory that Lexington is possessing Kurohime.

Silky is a Demon Lord, she can't get preggers

The video shows Leazas losing and saying that humanity lost. Seems like the game is over if you completely lose a region as we thought.

Nah its just that Leazas is the most important.

Agireda is reinforcing Leazas, Kenshin is reinforcing Helman, who is reinforcing Zeth and the Free Cities?

I think it's the opposite. Because they will be late with the demo, they at least showed a new video so people can see a bit of the gameplay in action.

Feliss also couldn't of a human male but Dark Rance is there to prove otherwise. Only needs to happen in a place that the laws of physics are different like Genbu Castle. and GI visited dimensions looking for a successor, in some of them it can happen

Yuzuhara and the Mouris?

Yukihime dad is on the free cities as shown in the video.

>Feliss also couldn't of a human male but Dark Rance is there to prove otherwise. Only needs to happen in a place that the laws of physics are different like Genbu Castle.

This is wrong. Devils can get impregnated by humans. What the Genbu castle did was render the contraception spell useless.

>All we need to do is fug Kmilla in Genbu Castle again

Its time.

Cute.

I see thanks for the info, looks the bad ends are like the ones in IX, just for fun (if you like that stuff)

>Bad ends
>Fun

Silky is a virgin eitherway, so that theory is as debunked as the Hornet nee-chan theory.

Something interesting from the video. The Preparation Phase showed 7 Quests on the list, but the Support was not done there but instead by clicking a region and choosing support.

From that it seems like Support Quests are generic Preparation Phase quests, and that by choosing them you will miss the chance to do unique quests (exploring some place, training, etc) which probably gives you new cards, can unlock events, etc.

On the other hand, support gives you more chaos marks than others reducing the damage taken on that region during that turn.

So basically if you try to do unique quests too much you may be risking humanity losing a lot.

So seems like X will indeed be more like XCOM, with a tactical and strategy layer. While Rance X strategy layer will have nowhere as much to do as xcom, still is very important what choices you make inside the quests and what quests to do to result in you winning or losing.,

Seems like you will do chip damage to the fiends and defeat them over many turns.

Will Bernard finally meet with Francesca in X?

>someone unironically set up Bernard as Leader of his squad

Well what better time to unleash his full power than in an all out war?

Why wouldn't they?

Someone do a SSJ3 edit.

Isn't that a weak powerup in current Dragon Ball or is that the joke?

Basically exactly what happpens in her IX scenes.

When it debuted Goku was strong enough to beat Buu then and there, but didn't because he's an idiot.
The new hot stuff is Super Saiyan Blue God Kaio-Ken x2000000

There was an edit last year where his hair was dyed white.

It's a better representation of his greatness

Bernard Blanco is good, but I want to see him with stupidly longhair and no eyebrows.

Anyone who wants to guess what the link for the trial download will be?
This is for the promo video
sample9.dmm.co.jp/digital/pcgame/alice_0046/alice_0046m.zip

WAIT, at 1:58...
is that Uspira, Kichikuou Uspira, Kabachahn, Kichikuou Kabachahn, Saias, Kichikuou Saias ????
holy shit, then there's going to be a lot of variation for every character's card.

nvm found it on my own sample9.dmm.co.jp/digital/pcgame/alice_0046/alice_0046t.zip

H-How?

Compared across different games with trials.

alice_0046m.zip m for movie
alice_0046t.zip for trial

If you look close there's Rance 9 CG Rance, Rance quest priest Crook and Rance 03 Sill. looks like a lot of variety on the table for characters.

>80 posts
>15 posters

Yeah saw it.
Damn this is pretty cool....
I'm so hype rn...just 2 more weeks.

Will the hype kill Rance X?

The animation is that ugly motion tweening the japanese use and not real animation. I would have preferred just still images

Sill blinks, so no fuck off.

I'm expecting too much on this game.

It's gonna dissapoint everyone.

Like a gatcha?

Doesn`t seems so to me. Instead seems like the game gives you the chance to beat them head on if you're strong enough, and if not you do some on the story to weaken the enemy and then fight a weakened version of them just like how Rance face most demons he fought in the past. There should be gameplay advantages for beating them the first time.

While it may need more than a turn sometimes (first tie learn how to deal with the demon and second time you put it into practice) it wouldn't make sense to be accumulated amage from facing them through many turns as you suggested because each turn represent two weeks. Enough time for them to recover from the chipping damage you did last time.

Stalker girl has photos that would've been impossible to get.

I really like those eyes

I hope Rance Fug her in X

mega.nz/#!vtIj2SIa!bjwuo8K1HeT5PGugH70Al1vchekfpEdPZEwMHXPpzlc
pv 2 for screenshot purpose

Surely with all the 100s of designs Milly and the like have cards right?

Aigis, it's a DMM browserge that's having a collaboration with Rance 10.

Nah, needed to make room for Mi Lordring 01, Mi Lordring 03, Mi Lordring Quest, Bernard 03, Bernard VI and Bernard Quest. You can see how important it is that they get enough space.

Milly in combat surely would break the game

This
Mi Lordring needs all his versions to spread the word of Alice-sama.

The other goddess is cuter

Hope 10 exceeds KR and SR as a strategy conquest type of game, the finale needs to go out with a bang. Want Arios/Gods/LP as extra difficulty routes.

Nothing is impossible for a true fanboy. We will learn Lia first sex commemorative photo from Maris wasn't taken by Maris herself but instead bought from Nunuhara.