/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Zenos did nothing wrong edition

>Valentione's Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Valentiones_Day/

>4.2 Trailer
youtu.be/_1tABKPBlJs

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/XiA3sXMb

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-CSZDbKuL4
youtube.com/watch?v=jx96Twg-Aew
youtube.com/watch?v=k1sKoYme1Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Help me on Kefka Savage please.

Where were you when monks got cucked out of the best possible weapon?

I'm cheering for you, user!

Elaborate.

Hi /xivg/!

Midlanders.

R I P

We have confirmed the below issue.
We ask for your patience and understanding as we strive to resolve it promptly.

【Known Issue】

■ The physical damage stats of the weapons below are lower than what they should be:
Diamond Sword, Diamond Knuckles, Diamond Axe, Diamond Halberd, Diamond Bow, Diamond Daggers, Diamond Greatsword, Diamond Musketoon, Diamond Katana.
*Currently, the item level 375 weapons listed above have 104 physical damage when they should be 105.

Weapon exchange via Allagan Tomestone of Mendacity will become available to players as early as February 13 at 8:00 (GMT). As such, if you are planning an exchange, please keep in mind that the weapons above will be made stronger, and factor this into your decision.

This issue is scheduled to be addressed immediately in Patch 4.21 next week.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by these issues.

Mlem

Tombstone weapons and savage weapons having the same weapon damage was a bug. SO monk BiS weapon goes from main DH sub Crit to main det sub sks

xth for best dragon

I like his look
He really looks like a alien space Dragon like he is meant to be

Ah, I see. I'm not at endgame with MNK yet, so that more or less means nothing to me.

>Zenos did nothing wrong edition
He did nothing at all you mean! Couldn't even be bothered to bring the mail in. Killed the mailman though.

The part where he says the minion you've got is going to be just a physical representation and that he won't actually be "in there" kinda makes me sad.

Yeah you look at him and you get the real impression he's something unique, even as the father of all dragons.

Is this a good game for roleplaying? And I don't mean ERP shit

Good thing I have yet to buy anything with tomes, but how will this change the BiS for MNK?

POST CHARACTERS AND SONGS

Yes

Right now the only thing that has changed is the diamond weapon is BiS now

Is there any point in saving up these? I never talked to this guy until now so I'm not sure how often they add stuff to this shop.

Expect one, maybe two items per patch. Grab whatever you feel when you feel like it, You'll sooner or later gain more certs than there is stuff to spend them on in the shop.

Last patch was the first time they added anything since it was introduced in I think 4.1? And they only added two things, the claw mount and the liondog minion.

So what should be my first main purchase with Tomes now then?

youtube.com/watch?v=I-CSZDbKuL4

youtube.com/watch?v=jx96Twg-Aew

Do not trust c@girls.

full right side minus 1 ring which is from savage, the belt, and legs

Do you get a Rabanastran Coin every time you finish the raid or only once a week or day?

What server should I play then for RP and where should I go once in?
I'm going for that free trial

Sounds like a plan.

No complaints on my end, this mount is sick.

You can spam it every time now.

As a WHM what pieces should I pick up first?
Just started 7s prog but it should be a while before 8s is cleared since my group is pretty casual

I have a polish too.
I can either grab the chest now
Or
Grab crafted chest, 360 head and 370 belt

I think they took the weekly cap off. Easiest way to check is just run it once and see what it says when you select it.

Since Balmung is closed, Mateus ir probably your best bet.

Theres alot of rpers on Omega if youre gonna play on Eu

I mean it was pretty obvious they'd eventually fix it, because it was a problem exclusive to the DoW jobs and DoM are exactly as they should be

I see, I have an acc and left side upgrade won in the past 2 weeks so i'll prob get the leg and the ring upgrade.

Which jobs are fucked because they thought the tome weapon was bis?

None because no one has bought a weapon yet since it isn't week 3, and the only actual difference is that Diamond weapons will now do more damage than Tome weapons. It's still a good fix, seeing as the damage they'd have done with the tome weapon is still less than they'll do with their diamond weapon

I spent my tomes on the chest piece.

I mean if they were able to buy a tome weapon next week.

>see lesser known ebin/attention whore from the general from days past
>they are a male character now with no relation to /xivg/ except by name
>seen it happen 3 times
Lol

Why is M'hzet Tia the best Miqo'te? I hope he becomes a Nunh one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1sKoYme1Oc

The best cat is clearly the one from the rogues guild.

I'm talking about male miqo'te.

I've been given some fucking stupid runarounds in an MMO before but they somehow managed to not make me mad about it this time so kudos to them.

Also his arrival got a genuine laugh out of me, I was expecting him to just sort of bump into us over the course of the quest (since the questline image spoiled his presence) but what they did instead was fantastic.

What's so funny about someone being able to move on and have a life outside of xivg?

>new world hose price skyrocketed

They shouldn't have. At most their price should be that of two Gyr Abanian Alchemic's + a small assembly fee.

what do you get for scoring good on the fashion report thing

Gold at fashion thingy m8
Yes and it's glorious
10k MGP for participation
50k MGP for getting at least 80 rating
It has some kind of internal reputation thingy that unlocks more shit the more you do it or something like that.

whew, nice midlander butt

>buy all the cheap level 1 clothing items on the mb
>wait till the fashion faggot needs those specific clothing
>re-sell them for millions
>*hand rubbing intensifies*

Is 4.21 supposed to have anything of interest in it? 3.21 added the feast but I doubt we'll really get anything of substance.

Nope.

Eureka isn't until 4.25 until it gets delayed again.

Nothing evil about what he does.
tfw i made 8 mil reselling artisan's sandals last week

Live letter for it is tomorrow, if they're gonna show it off I doubt it will see a delay.

Teach me your secrets. A small plot opened next to my FC's house and I want to get it eventually but I'm always broke in mmos.

Look at all the newest posts in the reddit thread as often as you can. Once someone spots that something is good, you rush to the MB buy low sell high.
Alternatively, just craft that stuff. It's stupid good money.

I have none of the crafting or gathering jobs at all. Is there still a decent way to make money off of fishing? Seems like it would be the most self sufficient.

Sorry, no clue. I stay away from fishing cause it's too comfy.
You can always try your hand at doing treasure maps.

Maps. If you're on a medium-low pop server you can sell some of the shit from maps for a pretty penny.

>Treasure maps.
Now there's a job fit for an adventurer.

Fishing is one of those things that waxes and wanes. Early on in patches it tends to work out well cause you're fishing up ingredients people use in potions and food for raiding, and the aethersands from fishing tend to get ridiculously cleaned out every patch when they add new fashion stuff and all the crafters rush in to make it.

Keep in mind of course, the crafters using those materials usually make more money than you will with fishing. Sometimes the market shits the bricks though and the ingredient costs soar, which is nice.

Leveling LTW from 50-60 is so easy with leves, you can just buy items you need from merchants. Is this the case with other jobs as well? I feel like I'm cheating

How much Spell Speed am I supposed to build on BLM

a shitton

You're going to run out of leves eventually

looking back at their history and watching them get taken back when they see someone who knows them

>It's Friday on the second week
>I don't have an O7S clear
>PF can't pass Rot
>If PF does pass Rot, they get absolutely wrecked by Viral Weapon and cannon
>If this didn't just wreck them, they get absolutely wrecked by the radar either immediately after, or after the next knockback
I'll, at best, have a week 3 O7S clear at this rate, and at best a week 5 O8S clear.

>that feel when you wake up and didn't die in your sleep

Is this the worst feeling?

That's just sad

> If PF does pass Rot, they get absolutely wrecked by Viral Weapon and cannon.
Watching people die to this is a treat.

Fuck is wrong with you?

Posts like these you can tell the person who made it didn't look in a mirror after waking up, or else dying in their sleep would be the second worse feeling they had in the morning.

I m gloewing 2 wekk u up. Hallo.

go away

here is your daily (you)

Thx u my fren!!

it's friday on the second week and i don't even have an o5n kill cause i work night and no one queues for deltascape no more

No, having to put up with depressed strangers is.

I want to plow a miqote!

>want to find a static to do o7s with
>the first and only time I ever had a static had an unstable tranny that tore apart the group
>people are only looking for ninjas and bards these days

I dunno.

Inappropriate use of farming tools.

I'm cumming for you, T!

eureka is going to be trash anyways

Stop lewding Alphinaud.

>the Ananta will never love you

not like this yoshi

This weeks outfit is actually pretty cute

Aren't you supposed to for Week 2?

My shirogane neighborhood still isn't full!

Balmung?

Yeah

I just don't have the sort of schedule that allows for a static at the moment. I can't say "I can definitely raid on reset day" nor can I say "I can definitely raid Thursday-Saturday" as a result of how volatile my schedule is. Living with my current housemates only makes the problem worse

I'm buying the tomestone weapon on week 3 because realistically I'm not clearing O8S until week 5 anyway

have some free (You) on the house

thanks user

You're welcome.