pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

Last thread:

first for eltharion

G O B L I N S

worst faction if you can't bring reinforcements

>[Open]
How many times did we tell you to not make threads if you can't do it right? fucking newfags
Also
>Veeky Forums op

HISTORY!

WHAT DOES THE EMPEROR BID?

Nth for the Internationale

[Open] is better than EMBED EMBED EMBED EMBED

First for elf penis

No it isn't

Nobody looks at the OP.

Its the same fuck up. What are you saying?

Did we ever get that lewd story? The one with the dark elf and the empire regiment

Are all the Elf races the same physiologically? Like if you did a baby swap between the three areas would the adults grow up to be noticeably different?

When will Arena take off?

They impale her on a pike and plant it on the side of the road.
The end. Now kill yourself

When it's remade into gachakino

Reminder that Total War gameplay ONLY simulates field battles with freedom of maneuvre well, and that aside from a handful of meme battles ALL decisive battles have been field battles. Keep Total War fun, keep non-field blob battles in TW to a minimum.

Objective list of decisive non-field battles (note skirmishes do not count, this isn't Mountain Blade)
>Marathon (Chokepoint)
>Teutenburg (Forest ambush)
>Roliça (Gunpowder-era hills battle)
>Milvian Bridge (Bridge chokepoints)
Every other decisive battle:
>Field

No need to be so hostile

>when you're so butthurt about being called autistic that you take your shit into the next thread
Unironically weak shit user. At least other idiots have the decency to leave their shit in the last thread.

I N D E P E N D E N C E

total war doesn't simulate shit, stop shitposting teethman.

Dark Elves:
>Dark hair or Platinum Blonde with milky pale white skin
High Elves:
>Blonde hair with healthy skin glow
Wood Elves:
>Red heads with freckles

Aside from that they're the same

>yeth i am acthually well-versed in the wayth of hiththory, one of my favorite hobbieth is playing total war(tm) gaymes. i even have a roman helmeth in my room back home

I've said it before and I say it again: you're a retard.
TW is not a simulator by any margin, and field battles are the most boring of them all.
Also cherrypicking "decisive" battles of history, holds absolutely no water in an abstract video game in which 99% of player battles and actions are non-historical anyway.

Man, I would love to play a full on gommie empire rebels factions

I actually know the user in rl(yes, he's annoying) and you've described him down to a tee.

The crusade will not end until chokepoint battles have been toned down and stupid forest maps have been eliminated

Nice, actually got a chance to win with the reinforcements coming in here.

Stirling Bridge
Persepolis
The Granicus
Arcole
Myalostravets
Chancellorsville
Shenandoah Valley
Beth Horon
Zhuge Liang's valley campaigns
Calderon
The several battles of the Trebbia
Tenochtitlan

t. historyboo who only plays warhammer and looking forward to ancient empires for Attila. Keep your wall-climbing simulators and clone wars to yourselves, teethmen.

You're just wrong. Total War is a tactical battlefield simulator with rudimentary strategy gameplay. Nothing more. Field battles are what the simulator does well and are fun. Chokepoint battles are blob mashers that bore to tears.

Wrong thread, friend.

>historyboo
cringe

>cringe
cringe

He's not wrong

>simulator
there's that meme again. you can repeat it as much as you want, but you are still a person who's 100% wrong and spergs out about something insignificant on a chinese paintings board, that will never ever change because no one else cares but you.

>>cringe
>cringe
cringe

>Worst faction
Wow, bad player!

>no one else cares

He's not wrong.
>cherrypicking "decisive" battles of history, holds absolutely no water in an abstract video game in which 99% of player battles and actions are non-historical anyway.
Its all fantasy, from the moment you hit "launch game". Might as well make it interesting fantasy.

*sniffs*

>>>cringe
>>cringe
>cringe
cringe

*raises paw*

>>>cringe
>>cringe
>cringe
>>>/cringe/

Dúghaill genocide soon, fíorgaeil!

>>>>cringe
>>>cringe
>>cringe
>cringe
cringe

also
>>>>cringe
>>>cringe
>>cringe
>>>>/cringe/
cringe

A high-end gobbo army is inferior to all other high-end armies

I know they have differences as adults, my question was if that comes from birth or from their climate? Like I know Helves and Delves can infiltrate each other if they get acclimated for example, but I don't know if they need to do anything other than get used to the climate to make the change

Wow what a great thread!

This. Its an unwritten rule to keep your sperging in the old thread. Not even commie and cavalry charges posters are this desperate. And quite frankly its being very rude.

Do you think anyone ever dabbed during a battle in real history?

*braps*

Hmm, my memory is rusty but I'm digging out some more
Hydaspes
Albuera
Vittoria
Arcis sur Aube
Valutina Gora
Shevardino
Berezina
Raszyn
Heilsberg
Bull Run
2nd Murfreesbooroo (Stones River)
Most of the Overland campaign

Too lazy to remember anymore. Total war doesn't simulate any kind of real battle

Pic related: you

Probably Ivan IV

Post kill counts

Only in *braps list* battles. All others were field battles. Total War *braps* shistorical *braaaps* and it does it well and its fu-*brap*. Excuse me, its fu-*braaaaap*, its f-*brapapapapp*

>Myalostravets
Maloyaroslavets*
always fuck up its name.
>yfw there are actual mouth-breathing retards in this thread who unironically compare their shitty arcade card game to real history and think they're reenacting history

but muh 300!!!

obviously someones never played Skarsnik

user... I'm sorry you ain't got schemes...

GOOD post

Every post but muh field battle guy and everyone replying to him were me

my post

SFO
F
O

Do it again Bomber Birds!

WRONG
I posted

Or not

FUCK OFF
same

Sorry buddy, but you're not the only one here
*unzips field battle*

based

me :)

AbSoLuTeLy BaSeD

M-my field is very clean and free of obstacles! Please be gentle!

>Stirling Bridge
>Persepolis
>Calderon
Bridge/chokepoint blob battle once every 50 or so for novelty is OK
>The Granicus
>Arcole
>Chancellorsville
>Shenandoah Valley
>Trebbia
Field battles include river next to field or as a field feature
>Beth Horon
Ambush battle in hills, handled by TW ambush triggers not a normal map for normal battles. Teutenberg forest tier.
>Zhuge Liang
China
>Tenochtitlan
Siege battle (or ambush trigger) not a TW open engagement

Note most of these (not including the river field battles) are C list. Red carpet is always field battles. Only four are true set piece chokepoint/bridge battles. Once in a while or for ambush/specific pass triggers is OK. But not every second open battle. Boring blobs.

SKAVEN

More like GAYven

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've been caught in a FIELD of lies

shut up already. youre not reenacting history, no matter how much you want it
i bet you play custom battles

show me the power of gobbos then

LMAO haha

I'M FALLING BACK
INTO THE FIELDS OF RAPE

Sheesh, I can almost smell you

That's autism.

STAND THE FUCK BACK!

Druchii.

I've played these games since rome 1 and never gave two shits about historical accuracy, get fucked nerds.

Behold me, for I am CA's audience. Not you, who complain about changes to the formula and slightest deviations from history on your total war "center", while proudly proclaiming that medieval 2 mods are "still the best". Not you, who bitch about a video game actually introducing a variety of battlefields to keep things fun, because [insert historical nobody that only nerds care about] only fought on some backwater hillbilly cornfield. Not you, who detest fantasy because it rips you out of your historical role playing.
Who is Napoleon? Is he a historical figure? No, he's just a video game character wearing the costume I let him wear, fighting uphill battles in the deep forest. Thats all he needs to be.

Hero Units who can take thousands of soldiers by themselves? Naval battles consisting of nothing but ramming? Magical field skills? Keep em coming CA, because they make the games great!

Behold me. The true audience for Total War™

My god, I want to like Delves, but i just can't. maybe they need more units first.

Alright I have been putting this off for the entire time you've been doing this, over a month now, atleast. I am really fucking annoyed by this meme. Victoria 2 is a great game, by far the greatest grand strategy of all time, in no other game can you manage an economy, your pops, your diplomacy, your taxes, your army and your sphere of influence at the same time. Victoria 2 takes every element of every game and makes it great. Your pathetic fucking mana/dynasty/OoB/insert single issue game simply can't compete. I've tried playing them, believe me. They are pathetic. You play them and you only have to manage one, maybe, two things. Hah, what is this mess? It's a botched job. A complete write off. And sure, if you like that sort of purile simplistic shit then more power too you, it's not my job to kick down your sandcastle. But why must I spend my time arguing this with you? Just because Victoria 2 is too complex for you doesn't mean it is for everyone. And when challenged you crawl back into your same abhorrent memery, because that's all this is, you don't have the slightest clue what you're saying or who you're messing with, because if you did you'd stop. Go back to playing your blob simulator, little man, because this general belongs to us. The true strategy gamers. Not your lame, disgusting casual shit. And you know the worst part? We can't even meme back. Hell, I'm sure there's some really overpowered trade good in EU4, but we can't say "hurr durr naval supplies" or whatever because the simple fact is nobody has played your favoured game since EU3, back before they dumbed it down for people like you. So well done, my friend, you made an intellectual victoria 2 fan MAD. You've achieved your greatest feat since you formed grossulmiums, mark this on your wall as a victory for your abysmal existence because I can tell you now, kiddo, this is your peak.

>Hydaspes
>Vittoria
>Valutino
>Berezina
>Raszyn
>Heilsberg
Field battles with river feature

>Shevardino
Seige battle

>Arcis sur Aube
One-in-50 bridge battle

>Bull Run (field with river)
>Murfreesbooroo (field with river)
Not really a TW era (FOTS?)

Only outlier battle is Albuera. OK some C-list gunpowder battles in the Peninsula War were fought in the hills.

Q&A on twitch with Based Thirsty Jack

I hope you're satisfied. We were having a good time until you came along.

and 99% of tw battles are not even c-list, they're z-list if anything. they're not the historical battles mentioned an never ever happened, and are just "what if" scenarios so its totally fine.
stop sperging out and shitting up the thread

Alright, can we put the memes aside for a moment and all agree that, for what it set out to do, HoI4 is a success? It gave us a WWII grandstrat free from all the archaic bullshit of Darkest Hour, and also much easier to get into then HoI3. Can anyone here honestly say they enjoy wasting an hour to fix their OoB every time they start a game of HoI3? Not to mention that, rather than needing to tediously micromanage industry like in other HoI games, HoI4's industry is both streamlined as well as more intuitive than the previous games. Yeah, it's true that HoI4 leads to more "ahistorical" scenarios, but isn't that the point? Why even bother playing the game if the outcome is predetermined form the start? Moreover, from a pure gameplay perspective, giving the player more options, whether they be historical or ahistorical, is a total success. Sure, Mosley ruling Britain never could have happened in reality, but it's fun to have the ability to easily do so in video game form.
Overall, I feel that HoI4 is getting a lot of undeserved hate simply because it isn't a total copy of HoI3 with slightly better graphics. Of COURSE the game is different - HoI3 already exists, there would be no point to making the same game again! HoI4 may be different, but that's by design, not by some unforeseen flaw, and it should be celebrated for the changes it made, not hated on.

It's not about historical accuracy it's about fun.

Maps that encourage blobbing are not fun to play constantly. Chokepoint maps spawning every second open battle are shit. 20 vs 20 stacks need room to move. Cav needs open space to move, archers need open space to fire. Yes having some battlefield feautures adds to tactics. But having shit maps that cut off 2/3rd of what the game simulates constantly spawn is trash. Having your campaigns high point battles end in blob mashes is underwhelming, it's the same as cheesing a lord out and have the AI blob around it then hitting it with magic & missiles & encircling.

Don't dick ride CA. Blob battles are not fun except as the odd novelty.

wrong general /gsg/ nigger

*leg sweeps u*

stealing this copy pasta