/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Campaign
3 Quartz for 15000 likes or 4000 shares

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7we4sa/how_do_we_stop_a_botched_summer_and_new_years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the hell do you still have the Three Knights/Four Cavalries rate-up information listed?

>3 threads
Good job as usual /alter/

I wish to roll for this CE, how long until I can do so?

>3threads
Is going over 100% spawn rate good for anything?

Liz Thread!?

GET THE FUCK OUT

Holy crap with +100% skeleton and +2 water on room 603 I feel like it'll take me most of today to clear water shop.

I fucking hate americans

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7we4sa/how_do_we_stop_a_botched_summer_and_new_years/

Liz Love!

Nah, we normally get 2 threads. We're just using a MLB thread appearance rate up CE. That's +50% so we're getting the number appearing that we'd expect.

Roll the FP gacha

post kouhais

>all those people downvoting a guy who literally is trying to rally people to not get fucked over again

why is reddit filled with such cucks? That guy is pretending that NEW YEARS IS A JAPANESE EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY

>Linking directly to Reddit
GTFO

Okita is for Nobu

>wanting a larger pool of servants and a smaller chance of getting the one servant you actually want
Well, it's their $30.

Are the appearance rate-up CEs worth buting from the shop?

I was asking about the game, is going over 100% spawn rate good for anything?

Okita is for Hijikata

no

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

how do you farm 802?

This basically guarantees they're going to fuck up the next 2 paid gachas. They can do whatever the fuck they want and Reddit dicksuckers will swallow their cum like it's the most delicious thing in the world.

Okita is for moma!

Post MORE JACK

me on the right

a 0% chance of getting jack isn't exactly good

>thread is fine
>come back two hours later
>everyone is screaming about reddit, multithreads are already being made
Fellas, please calm down, it's not even afternoon burger hours.

Cucks like this make my blood boil. Japan literally imitates christmas/halloween and changes their calendar to match New Years. Then you have this guy saying it's a Japanese holiday.

wtf I hate Shitalians now

GOLDEN smile protected!

You click the door labeled 802. Complete the mission. Then do it again. The term farming is used in games to collect quantities of something usually through repitition of content.

What is this expression supposed to convey?

>199/200 Skellies

>Fran is Lu Bu's daughteru
C-cute?

Congrats, bro.

comics?

The width of the cock she wants inside of her.

I want to steal Okita from Nobu!

Very nice.

>ascending an überchad who will fuck all the female servants in your chaldea

>how do you farm 802?
Kill stuff until it dies.

>Are the appearance rate-up CEs worth buting from the shop?
You're spending 400 materials in order to cut your grinding time in half. That's effectively 1400 drops (actually less, since you're equipping the CEs as you get them) vs 2000 drops if you ignore them. Factors might change if you don't really care about the stuff in the event store for that drop, but you'll certainly want 4 Decapitating Bunny because nearly everything in the black cat store is desirable.

Anything and everything related to Jack

That isn't Brock the Rock hard servant of Chaldea

At least Fergus will fuck you too so you won't be totally left out

Since Apocrypha was meant to be an MMO, is it safe to say that's why all the main characters looked so bland and were all romantic with their servants? I assume you could start as a homunculus, mage, or regular human, and that your servant would have romantic side quests about them.

>Brock will never run around your Chaldea, opening the mouths of every loli in sight and shoving his massive drill inside
And the best part is, it's still canon that he's there even if you never summon him or burn him as soon as he shows up.

I know that Karna gets much better with his strengthening, but at this current point of time is he or Mordred better when faced with berserkers? I'm thinking of Rashoumon, is why.

MOMMY LOOK I POSTED MEMES XDDD

Spank the Liz

Alright I dumped the 23k fp I had and got +1... better than nothing I guess.

>all those mental gymnastics just because they are seanigger cocksuckers

i dont get it. why would you want to get screwed over? hopefully the fbookchads aren't this retarded

Based XD poster

Here's a comic some user made a few threads back.

I want to mate with Liz.

Golden is a good boy user he would never do that and he is only for shuten

>Teen Jack

That she needs to be spanked

Quality content right here

STOP

I just happen to like spanking, and I find there's a lack of it.

>that jeannu lily poster

putting the dragon eggs inside Liz!

I'm not gonna make it bros

I need more teen Jack in my life

j-jetbros..?

BUTTHOLE :DDDD

Lewd!

We literally have zero bargaining leverage in stopping DW from doing whatever the fuck they want. You can genocide all the seaniggers in the world and nothing will change.

I rolled 100k and got only 2 CEs. IDK if your luck is good or not but hey it certainly could be worse.

It doesn't look like Ibaraki-Douji is a Divine servant (she is Demonic instead) and I'd assume that her boss form is the same. Karna would lose his bonus niche against her. In that case, Mordred looks like she has better NP gain (two Arts cards, 10%-30% NP charge skill, 10% NP restore after NP) and so could spam damage a bit better than Karna could.

>Sieg

>Shiki's profile
>5'2 102lbs
IMAGINE

[rant]
I really hate when mangas make fanservice like that. And I refuse to believe that a man seeing a cute girl like that doesn't get aroused.
[/rant]

okita is my personal fuckhole

At this point should you have decapitating bunny, summer's procgonition, Threefold barrier or chorus on support?

>Being this butthurt over not being able to clear content this easy
Did you just want me to tell you to stop being a shitter?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

calm down hijikata

Don't worry. Once you get out of puberty, you'll start to realize there are more important things in the world than an erection, and that there can be very good reasons for a person not to become immediately erect just because some legs and boobs are standing nearby.

Why is she such good bullying material?

I really hate it when he makes a dragon waifu but it's a oneshot

When will Tamamo be for me?

>[rant]
is this a discordnigger post?

Okay, tell us when you reach that point though champ.

I want to start a family with her.

We already got Batheory, it'd be a shame is that saber doesn't get her spanking as well.

Just put all the drop CEs from the gacha along with MLB Chorus on your support.

>5 quests until Shiki
be still my raging apple finger gu