Monster hunter general mhg

Kirin girls edition

Press S to spit on grave edition

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳Balance patches? In my Monster Hunter?: capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/08
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released: game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
In World, post a room ID. Squads also work, and should be listed soon.
Create or find a 3DS Gathering Hall using passcode '7243'
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

>not using bandit mantle and affinity booster
shiggy diggy

why is kirin so lewd?

xth for moga tri/3u confirmed as comfiest huntan experiences

What were they thinking when they made the bow wall run attack motion values?
It does more damage than any other attack

>fucking up the op so bad

someone make a real thread

>need 1 claw for my weapon
>break both of his spikes (2 70% rolls + an 8% roll from the quest)
>didn't get a single barioth claw
what the fuck is wrong with this faggot

horse dicks and butter

Can someone explain HR progression? Am I supposed to jump into a pink rathian fresh in my shinny LR armor? How you I unlock more optional quests?

>Not using Ghillie to catch all those rare endemics

reposting

What armor set is best if I wanna use Sin and go for a crit setup?

You are meant to fight the first high rank battles in your final upgraded low rank armor, yes

By sighting the monsters in expeditions

Yukumo > Astera > Pokke > Moga > other irrelevant shit

dumb nostagia poster

What would you say to Kirin if you saw her in real irl?

You need to sight monsters in HR expeditions to get their repeatable quest. Of course, real men just take on Bazelgeuse in expeditions and use his armor for the rest of the game.

>sitting in Private Suite after hunt
>listening to sweet music
>DOOT... DOOOOOOT
>Palico is playing with battle trumpet
I want to throw him across the room.

What's optimal DPS rotation for Longsword and Great Sword? I don't know if I'm playing it right.

Also, is there a way for my Lance friend to maintain aggro? He keeps losing it.

>Nearly time out on Kushla
>Manage to get him within a fucking minute
I am mad at the game for putting so many weapon upgrades behind E.Dragons and myself for being so bad.

Moga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pokke >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Astera >>>>>> who cares

>break anja's face
>no fang

Fuck sake its another one of THOSE items

I don't even go on expeditions anymore, and barely pay attention to anything other than the monster. I don't even gather anything anymore unless it's honey.

Slicing shot ain't nerfed enough to stop being used on your long face you lightning donkey
Fuck Kirin

>break diablos' horn in HR
>get LR diablos horn

This is some advanced trolling on capcom's part

circle+triangle then spirit combo
poke poke poke hop

And in sort, no. There might be a skill called provoke or something, I'm bot sure. You could also try to get some stealth skill gemmed into your armor but that's about it

Senpai those upgrades only boost your damage by like 10%.

idk but Astera is the worst because it's the newest

I'm scared of talking to girls. I was like 8 years old and I told a girl I liked her and she screamed EWWW and ran away I don't want that to happen with Kirin. I'd offer to help her anyway I can on a hunt though.

Which means I would have done the hunt 10% Faster, duh.

>not hammering his face for ultimate satisfaction.

I can't get enough of these webms of bazel appearing out of nowhere

>there are people in this thread right now who think roaring is a good mechanic

Where can I find a list of B&B combos for most weapons? Something to just get an understanding of ideal combos. At least SFV gives you target combos...

What is the right condition for the phantom bird to spawn? Been hopping from map to map. The first time I saw one was me hunting diablo and black diablo.

it is

Is it worth taking a bow w ith poison coating?

How many times can you poison a monster anyways per quest before DR kick in.
2-3 times?

>go to shitpost about you
>remember an equally embarrassing story

STOP

that's barioth

There is no "rotation" in longsword, you adapt on the fly with fadeslashes and counters.
If you're asking what you should do if the boss is vulnerable or a complete pushover that stands there doing nothing though, rotate between helmsplitters and r2 spam in red aura. but you're really only ever going to do that against retarded shit like Jyuratodus or Vaal.

>finally do tempered kirin
>kill it in less than 10 minutes with no deaths
Am I missing something here?

I thought mhw was easy until fighting tempered kirin. no idea how to beat it with CB since he just moves around and shocks you. there are so many bullshit situation during this fight.

its artificial difficulty: the boss

cant believe they put this sfucking shit fuck boss in the game. japs must be out of their mind. fucking stupid chink race subhuman fuckers

>Having room in your inventory for honey
Pleb

like can it start printing out more kirins and replace our coal plants?

for GS, never charge any of the first 2 hits it is a waste of time and dps, full charge 3 does all the damage, so do whatever you have to to get to lvl 3 charge, tackle as much as possible to cheese, it doesn't break combo and actually absolves the attack in the chain, allowing for the next chain attack. so you could do tackle tackle lvl 3 charge.

It's either pointless downtime or free hits, neither of those are good or engaging things in a fight.

>There are people in this thread right now that can't roll through or guard roars
really makes u think

HUNTERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOP HITTING ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Use thunderproof and vitality crutches.

Newbie here. I've been playing Light and Heavy Bowgun because I really like primarily shotgunning things in the face with Spread ammo. I notice it didn't seem to be touched by the patch, but I guess it's not in favor either? Is this a viable approach further into High Rank stuff?

To be honest, I don't know. I think it's just super rare like the petricanth. When I found one I found it by accident and never found one since, though I've never really looked. It must have been on top of the afro dinos in the Everstream, because I was fighting Bazel and Azure near them and I saw a big thing glitched out trying to run into the rocks but stuck there and wouldn't despawn and caught it that way.

I finally saved up for Xeno Mabura and it has even less white sharpness than my Legia Rimespire. What's the point?

Is there an armor builder yet?
Wanna build a set for each of my weapons
or at the least some pre made ones that people recommend for end game?

GOD Legiana weapons at least the ones that get unique models are so sexy looking.

Im using the thunderproof mantle. but he doesnt last forever. its just so fucking bullshit

Typical Kushala hunt in World.

>blocking
Pointless downtime

>rolling through
Free hits

Haha yeah dude that's some awesome game design right there, i love how every single monster spams this as a way to prolong fights and make their movesets seem less lacking.

Poison is shit. Blast can proc more and deal more damage overall.

Now if they buffed poison to exhaust and weaken monster defense it'd be worth using.

I think you're in the wrong general. /dsg/ is elsewhere.

Yeah I don't think any monster stops and roars as often as he does. They made him unbearable. Earplugs cuts his fight time pretty drastically.

What do you think about 3D Kirin?

Poison does exhaust, though. Also slows them down a bit while they are poisoned.

You are the worst boss fight in the game

HUNTERS GET OUT REEEEEEEE

You have no idea what you're talking about. Literally no idea what so ever to the point where it's pointless to try to explain anything to you

Everyone stop fucking posting and answer me

Nergigante Lance or Rathalos Lance

Should I use a bow with a locked blast and make a set to unlock blast element or are blast coatings enough?

How do I deal with tornado dragon's fps killing bullshit?

It doesn't let me get near him either I guess.

Flash pod.

Nerg Lance for Elders, Rath for everything else that doesn't resist fire

Nah, that's lavasioth. Kirin at least has the decency to die pretty quick when you play well, Niggerfish is just a bouncefest with way too much HP

Everything resists fire except for pao.

>that doesn't resist fire
That's what? Kirin and Kushala

How can we answer if you dont want us to post

Niggergante

Git gud evading and landing quick solid strikes. Sleep bombing also helps if you suck at dodging.

Barroth Lance.

For LS, assuming there is an opening, I go triangle triangle circle triangle circle+triangle then R2 till I've hit a new spirit level. Get to red and then helmsplitter. R2 spam again to get back to red asap. Rinse and repeat

>Teostra: Enjoy my Nova
>Nergigante: Your Nova's good but my divebomb stomps shitters
>Kushala: [AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

>doesn't resist fire
Man, can't wait to lance Great Jagras!

I did it!
Only carted once to a carpet bombing from one of them while I was fighting the other.

quick strikes. yeah nicht tactic with CB unless you want to deal zero dmg.

Did I just stumble into a Youtube comment section?

>kush sos
>everyone flashes it down the second it flies up and it never leaves the first area

is it even monster hunter at this point

Is blos medulla carve only or did I fuck that up

I don't have enough to throw at him every 30 seconds when it decides to fly.

Kushala makes shitters quit by redpilling them on how much this game is designed to waste their time.

When do I get to fight a rathalos in HR?

this fight was easy. enjoy tempered kirin at HR 50 and you want to uninstall this shit game

Fuck I laughed. Kush is the epitome of autistic screeching in this game.

Carry flashbugs with you. That's 13 pods.

blame capcom for designing flying monsters poorly. it's been a problem for the whole series.

>is it even monster hunter at this point
Are you implying that people have never done this before? Are you implying that hame never existed in past games?

It is literally impossible to dodge Nergigante dive bomb by normal means. I will see it coming a mile away, roll out if the way and it will STILL HIT ME WHAT THE FUCK

>Capcom is actually doing balance patches
I hope they either give HHs better song lists for end game horns or greatly increase encore/recital damage.

I'm HR 54 and I've only seen 1 HH user.

use absolute evade hunter art

>How to Catch a Shitter with your host, Nerg Hanson

what's your HH set, my fellow dooter