twitter.com/laurynasc111

Start hoarding up that DGB.

This is the next coin to moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamecredits/
digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/d/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay a few questions:

A. Does Digibyte have any relation to MS?

B. Is it really a fucking coin mining system based off minecraft, and if so, is it comprised of the entire network or just a few servers?

More info to come in the end of the month.
I believe it's a mod of sort. The game is still moddable.

The mod probably acts as a piggy back DGB mining application and uses the GPU while you play to mine DGB while you also have fun mining ingame.

Ask the devs but this can be big.
Every kiddo learning about crypto and DGB.
This will ROCKET.

>making me answer my own questions
Always a good sign, but:

A. Yes
B. Yes, just a few servers.

Eh, I dunno man, I like idea, but I dunno how many gamers would be comfortable with using additional processing power during a game just to mine fractions of a penny.

A lot of shit-tier comps are gonna burn out their fans easy.

Still, I like the idea on paper.

Dude, it's not Battlefield1 it's minecraft.
It can run on a toaster with 1% cpu and 5% gpu usage.

Yeah, but if you look at the site, I like the fact they're not exactly targetting Minecraft, but games with huge playerbases, which is smart.

However, as much as I like the fact that the playerbase of LoL is still strong at this point in time (even with all the chinese bots), gonna be hard to convince people to use it when its going to be dropping FPS constantly.

Still, seems relatively controlled in terms of growth and may be worth dipping your toes into.

Also, I hate to say, but it almost looks like they're moving into a position to create a Steam-esque platform that you can use Digi to buy games (again smart, I like the cyclical nature of it: play game, minecoins, buy games with coins, repeat).

But, let's be honest, most of the crypto neets pirate games.

Again, this seems like a solid platform, but I have doubts.

I wouldn't be a naysayer just yet.
This is a collaboration with digibyte and they promote it on their twitter.

It will be exciting to follow.
Gaming & Cryptos have a huge future together and i will invest in in any game&crypto match i can find.

Especially if it's with huge player base games like Minecraft.

Gotcha, bro. I see the potential, but I gotta skeptical, probably buy some after the market cools off, I still can't find any reason why it shot up over the past couple days.

can attest...am a seafaring, plunderer

Also:
DigiByte vs Other Leading Blockchains
Over the past three years DigiByte has set itself apart in the Blockchain World

Pionereed DigiShield Difficulty Adjustment (Now used in many blockchains)
MultiShield Algorithm Mining
UTXO, Proof of Work, Decentralized, Open-Source
Fair Initial Ditribution
Focus on Utility, Security & Real World Uses

It already mooned. Don't buy this shit now. Wait for the drop.

Look at the graph, it barely started.
When you google minecraft soon and see digibyte everywhere then it will MOON.

Amazing how the thread is always made 48 hours after it triples. Fucking cunt shills

I just found out about this coin today after selling some STR.

When the minecraft news and the new release hits the crypto news sites this coin will sky rocket.

>DGB minecraft gambling
It's so crazy it might work.

what about this one?
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamecredits/

Unless the trade volume absolutely FLIES soon, it's not going anywhere past 150 sat.

I bought this and Naut based on crpyto yoda's tweers. Hope these gay fags will make me money.

I want this to be the one. Would moon so hard if CS:GO autist could earn SKINS AND DGB

This is fucking tight idgaf what anyone says.

Threw $1,000. Let's see where it goes.

Meme me up Scotty. I know when I was a kid i would have got a kick out of this shit.

If anyone knows the power of autism its us guys

This will be backed by autists... it has potential to moon

as a /v/ fag, I know if I could make money playing vidya I would do it. If you get wow/dota/csgo/LOL players on board it could be a thing.

If those companies actually integrate them into their games, then it would moon for sure. This is just my speculation. Don't put your life savings in it.

Do you know of any other cryptos that are involving themselves in the online gaming communities?

Yea as an ex /v/ fag im right with you. through my measly LTC proceeds of $60 bucks in and got 27k. Praying for that $1

Nice thing about DGB is that it's still accessible by mining. Even an old card like a 1070 can mine about 2500 DGB per day.

hey user, can you point a new friendo in the direction learn to start mining

1) First choose a mining pool. The Bitcointalk topic for DGB usually has a list. Theblocksfactory is one that a lot of people use.

2) Follow the mining pool's instructions on how to mine digibyte. You'll have to download mining software and configure it to mine to the pool but the instructions will tell you how.

3) You should also go to the digibyte website and download the wallet so you have a digibyte address to send your coins, or send them to an exchange address.

How is a 1070 an old card? I just bought a 1060 ffs...

It's not that old but top-line is now 1080ti isn't it?

My point was that you don't need the very latest card. Even a 750ti will mine a decent amount of DGB every day.

If you're not a chink with a factory full of computers why even mine?

digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/d/home

Well, you can buy something with them already.

If you have a decent GPU or two why not mine when they're not in use for gaming, especially if it's profitable?

shit. this is how you know its going to moon. gamblers...

>$1
$8B market cap ain't happening anytime soon. There's 8.1 billion dgb in circulation. DGB would have to be bigger than steam to pull off anything approaching an $8B valuation. 10 cents would even be a pretty crazy figure ($800M market cap).

Eth has a market cap of $8B. DGB has a long way to go before it's eth. I like the concept though, I might throw a grand or two at it.

DGB was designed so that when it is fully mined there will be 1,000 DGB for each bitcoin. Many are predicting that bitcoin will someday reach $10,000 easily. You do the math.

FirstBlood, GameCredits, HunterCoin, Bitcrystals

So how close are we to $10k right now?

I never said it's impossible, I just said it's not happening anytime soon.

Fug it

Im going in on this Digibyte shit.

Lets get some Touhou x DGB games.