Redpill me on Cain Veeky Forums

Redpill me on Cain Veeky Forums

Was Cain really the father of all vampires?

Other urls found in this thread:

rosicrucian.com/frc/frceng01.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JSqVbywt9kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The story represents a civilizational conflict. Cain represented settled farmers while Abel represented nomadic pastoralists, which the Hebrews were.

No, of course not. When his family was kicked out of the Garden of Eden, they were told specific things. Eve was told she would have pain in labor, and she did. When she produced Cain, her eldest son, she named him "Here he is!" and said that she had a son, who is the Lord.

Because Eve had been told that from her seed would come the messiah, and that the messiah would heal the rift between man and God, and get them back into the Garden of Eden. That's not what God said; that's what Eve believed God had said.

So Eve raised Cain to believe he was the messiah, and Cain was very careful to do what God had cursed Adam with: till the ground, pick weeds, deal with thorns and briars, and grow crops from the ground by the sweat of your brow. Eden had none of those things; these were curses God laid upon the earth to let you know something was wrong.

So Cain tilled the land while his brother, Abel (whose name means "It's all for nothing", a reference to Eve having to undergo another painful childbirth as Cain had not "saved" them) raised sheep.

At harvest time, Cain produced the vegetation he had grown from the sweat of his brow, just as God cursed Adam. And his offering of works was rejected.

Abel, the first prophet, offered up a perfect lamb for a sacrifice, and his offering was accepted. God visited with Cain and suggested Cain also offer up a lamb, but Cain refused and in his rage killed Abel and was exiled, taking as many of his sisters as would go with him.

God tells us to avoid the Way of Cain, and the Way of Cain is an attempt to work your way into heaven, and designate yourself as God's Messiah. Every false religion and false prophet follows the Way of Cain, and all of them are as lost as Cain.

There are no vampires. Only humans, demons, and hybrids of humans and demons.

so what are the origins of modern vampires then?

Slavic mythology.

mythology isnt real, vampires are real

>Redpill me on X
Do your fucking job mods

Yeah if you're a cuckold or a girl.

Poor Cain ;^; Doesn't sound like he did anything wrong.

Cain was the son of Eve with Samael / the Serpent.

Abel was the son of Adam and Eve.

Cain represents the Craftsmen; the Promethean fire and man's quest to achieve godhood.

Abel represents the Priesthood, man as a loyal creation and the path back towards Oneness with God.

Somewhat related:
rosicrucian.com/frc/frceng01.htm

t. vampire

you cant fool me alucard

But weren't they both farmers? What's the support for this interpretation?

I don't read Twilight faggot I don't know shit about your meme words.

>Redpill me on Cain
Buckle yer fuckin' seatbelt.

In Jewish tradition, Philo, Pirke De-Rabbi Eliezer and the Targum Pseudo-Jonathan asserted that Adam was not the father of Cain. Rather, Eve was subject to adultery having been seduced by either Sammael, the serpent (nahash, Hebrew: נחש) in the Garden of Eden, or the devil himself. Christian exegesis of the "evil one" in 1 John 3:10–12 have also led some commentators, like Tertullian, to agree that Cain was the son of the devil or some fallen angel. Thus, according to some interpreters, Cain was half-human and half-angelic, one of the Nephilim. Gnostic exegesis in the Apocryphon of John has Eve seduced by Yaldaboth. However, in the Hypostasis of the Archons, Eve is raped by a pair of Archons.

According to the Life of Adam and Eve, Cain fetched his mother a reed (Hebrew qaneh) which is how he received his name Qayin (Cain). The symbolism of him fetching a reed may be a nod to his occupation as a farmer, as well as a commentary to his destructive nature. He is also described as "lustrous", which may reflect the Gnostic association of Cain with the sun.

Pseudo-Philo, a Jewish work of the first century CE, narrates that Cain murdered his brother at the age of 15. After escaping to the Land of Nod, Cain fathered four sons: Enoch, Olad, Lizpha and Fosal; and two daughters: Citha and Maac. Cain died at the age of 730, leaving his corrupt descendants spreading evil on earth. According to the Book of Jubilees, Cain murdered his brother with a stone. Afterwards, Cain was killed by the same instrument he used against his brother; his house fell on him and he was killed by its stones.

Ancient exegetes, such as the Midrash and the Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan, suggest something even more sinister behind the killing. They supplement that the motive involved a desire for the most beautiful woman. According to Midrashic tradition, Cain and Abel each had twin sisters whom they were to marry. The Midrash states that Abel's promised wife, Aclima, was more beautiful. Since Cain would not consent to this arrangement, Adam suggested seeking God's blessing by means of a sacrifice. Whoever God blessed would marry Aclima. When God openly rejected Cain's sacrifice, Cain slew his brother in a fit of jealousy and anger. Analysts have described Cain's relationship to his sister as being incestuous.

The first medieval source to depict Adam and Lilith in full was the Midrash A.B.K.I.R. (ca. 10th century), which was followed by the Zohar and Kabbalistic writings. Adam is said to be perfect until he recognizes either his sin or Cain's fratricide that is the cause of bringing death into the world. He then separates from holy Eve, sleeps alone, and fasts for 130 years. During this time Lilith, also known as Pizna, desired his beauty and came to him against his will.

Raphael Patai states that older sources state clearly that after Lilith's Red Sea sojourn (mentioned also in Louis Ginzberg's Legends of the Jews), she returned to Adam and begat children from him. In the Zohar, however, Lilith is said to have succeeded in begetting offspring from Adam during their short-lived sexual experience. Lilith leaves Adam in Eden, as she is not a suitable helpmate for him. She returns, later, to force herself upon him. However, before doing so she attaches herself to Cain and bears him numerous spirits and demons.

THATS GOTTA BE KANE!

whatever you say beelzebub as we speak I am contacting my secret network of hunters across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your unlife. You’re fucking dead, vamp. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over six hundred sixty six ways, and that’s just with my church issued stake.

Of course he was.

Now get back to your Malkavian playthrough.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqVbywt9kw

he was the father of the Kenites, the true fathers of judaism

Cain was the father of all niggers
It's the curse of Cain

>Thus, according to some interpreters, Cain was half-human and half-angelic, one of the Nephilim.
Orthodox Judaism has taken a stance against the idea that Genesis 6 refers to angels or that angels could intermarry with men. Shimon bar Yochai pronounced a curse on anyone teaching this idea. Rashi and Nachmanides followed this. Pseudo-Philo, Biblical Antiquities 3:1–3 may also imply that the "sons of God" were human. Consequently, most Jewish commentaries and translations describe the nephilim as being from the offspring of "sons of nobles", rather than from "sons of God" or "sons of angels". This is also the rendering suggested in the Targum Onqelos, Symmachus and the Samaritan Targum which read "sons of the rulers", where Targum Neophyti reads "sons of the judges".

Likewise, a long-held view among some Christians is that the "sons of God" were the formerly righteous descendants of Seth who rebelled, while the "daughters of men" were the unrighteous descendants of Cain, and the nephilim the offspring of their union. This view, dating to at least the 1st century AD in Jewish literature as described above, is also found in Christian sources from the 3rd century if not earlier, with references throughout the Clementine literature, as well as in Sextus Julius Africanus, Ephrem the Syrian and others. Holders of this view have looked for support in Jesus' statement that "in those days before the flood they [humans] were ... marrying and giving in marriage" (Matthew 24:38).

Some individuals and groups, including St. Augustine, John Chrysostom, and John Calvin, take the view of Genesis 6:2 that the "Angels" who fathered the nephilim referred to certain human males from the lineage of Seth, who were called sons of God probably in reference to their prior covenant with Yahweh (cf. Deuteronomy 14:1; 32:5); according to these sources, these men had begun to pursue bodily interests, and so took wives of the daughters of men, e.g., those who were descended from Cain or from any people who did not worship God.

This also is the view of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, supported by their own Ge'ez manuscripts and Amharic translation of the Haile Selassie Bible—where the books of 1 Enoch and Jubilees, counted as canonical by this church, differ from western academic editions. The "Sons of Seth view" is also the view presented in a few extra-biblical, yet ancient works, including Clementine literature, the 3rd century Cave of Treasures, and the ca. 6th Century Ge'ez work The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan. In these sources, these offspring of Seth were said to have disobeyed God, by breeding with the Cainites and producing wicked children "who were all unlike", thus angering God into bringing about the Deluge, as in the Conflict:

In the Jewish mysticism set forth in the Book of Enoch and Book of Jubilees that was carried on by groups including the religious community of Qumran that produced the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Elioud (also transliterated Eljo) are the antediluvian children of the Nephilim and are considered a part-angel hybrid race of their own.

Less literal readings of Genesis 6:4 see the reference in that passage to the intermarriage of "sons of God", meaning the godly descendants of Seth or to people faithful to God generally, with "daughters of men", meaning the godless descendants of Cain, or to people who are not faithful to God generally. This less literal reading is the one adopted, in contrast to 1 Enoch and the Book of Jubilees, by the pseudepigraphic second part of the Book of Adam and Eve.

The language of 1 Enoch that references the race of Elioud precludes less literal readings of the term "sons of God", for example, by enumerating the names of particular angels who choose to have children with human women.

Get off my board, Mormie.
REEEEEEEEE

Second Book of Adam and Eve 11:1-4

1 AFTER the death of Adam and of Eve, Seth severed his children, and his children's children, from Cain's children. Cain and his seed went down and dwelt westward, below the place where he had killed his brother Abel. 2 But Seth and his children, dwelt northwards upon the mountain of the Cave of Treasures, in order to be near to their father Adam. 3 And Seth the elder, tall and good, with a fine soul, and of a strong mind, stood at the head of his people; and tended them in innocence, penitence, and meekness, and did not allow one of them to go down to Cain's children. 4 But because of their own purity, they were named "Children of God," and they were with God, instead of the hosts of angels who fell; for they continued in praises to God, and in singing psalms unto Him, in their cave--the Cave of Treasures."

>cain works hard to try to please god
>abel 420 blazes it in the fields and offers up a lamb

f*ck god

Why is it right to offer a pure life as sacrifice yet wrong to offer your work as offering?

Vlad the Impaler sold his soul to Satan when he was defeated and facing death, allowing to rise from the grave at the cost of needing to feed on the blood of the living to maintain his undead form.

because old testament god was a fucking asshole

>Redpill me on Cain Veeky Forums
He was right

(OP)
>Redpill me on Cain Veeky Forums
He was right

Fucking Tzimisces

brb reinstalling

BECAUSE JEWS DO NOT WORK

JEWS MAKE GOY WORK

well the real point god was trying to make is that its better to start your own business instead of slaving away for someone else

I think it was more about the quality of the sacrifice. Giving up a lamb was sacrificing a huge potential investment, which means more than jus sacrificing some crops. Also the hebrews were pastoralists themselves and wanted to stick it to those uppity agriculturists.