>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/5DKg4b8
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

niggers

First for hanging cuties!

Who would win in a fight:
Mephistopheles or Navlaan?

SULLY DID NOTHING WRONG

strong pars

When in Ds3 so I get armor that replaces the starter Knight armor?

what are the top 10 things I should know before doing a ds3 pve sorcery run

1. dont

Crucifixion Woods, look out for the Fallen K***ht armour, it's the best in the game

Just get a crystal sword-based weapon. Going full sorc in 3 is as fun as grinding your balls on a cheese grater.

Is washing pole balanced?

Fallen knight bub

>Invasion aborted due to time out

Navlaan

Don't hangpost in my name faggot.

>L2

I picked it up like 10 minutes ago. I get it's kind of a meme, but I glanced over the stats and it didn't seem that great.

I may be autistic, so I've spent the past little while thinking about what mechanics there might be in a sci-fi souls game.
>Set on the outskirts of some cyberpunk city, lots of overgrown, run down urban environments
>Some districts are nice and clean, preserved by aggressive AI constructs
>hub zone is on the border between civilization and the outskirts, has a seedy bar where people like you congregate
>level up waifu is an android
>Instead of literally reviving after death your consciousness is simply plopped into an identical synthetic body
>Collect "Data" from killing enemies which you trade with the AI to level up
>Respawn at computer terminals, embedded or buried in terrain, marked by trash can fires
>Enemies are various forms of androids, wild animals, STALKER-like mutants, along with potentially some Shadowrun-style fantasy elements like demons and shit
>Will definitely include this guy as a boss

I wish your mother had aborted you too for timing it out with that nigger you call daddy.

Its just because it's a new player identifier, the stats are decent for the weight

>new player identifier
let me clarify this: it's a nice set of armor with a good aesthetic, but because it's universally thought of as nice, faggots shitpost about it because they need to stand out

>You will never going to have Iosefka on DS
>You will never going to have really sexy girls on DS
>You will never going to have decent models and aesthetic outfits

Why Dark Souls is so shit compared to BB? also BB2 when?

also BB2 when?
hopefully never.

>Invader kills you before you get to the first undead settlement bonfire in NG+.
I don't get how to fight these guys with a Greataxe.

I love you,user.
I know no one ever said that to you, so i thought you'd at least experience it from a random in the internet.

How can one justify being able to deflect a giant sword/hammer the weight of five men with a tiny sheet of metal?

fucked up the greentext but you get what im saying
you spawn at the first bonfire ya dumbass

fuck me there's a lot of pussy-ass cathedral trespassers lately
they just hide and waste time until i find them

Top 10 anime battle
How the fuck is his "Knight" not censored, I'm jealous

Why DS is shit you say?

Because it was made with shitty budget, Miyazaki was masturbating to Iosefka and the game never improved in a possitive way.

Herald Armour after Crystal sage

Huh, I missed that entirely then. Isn't the first bonfire after the dogs and portcullis? No need to be so rude, anyhow.

I wonder, why don't Aldrich Faithfuls have the ability to defend the cathedral?

Covenant of champs keeps mobs from despawing right? I need to farm dem sunlight medals.

It actually would be pretty easy IRL. Weight of five men? Let's say 400 kilos. The recordsmen in weight lifting was only able to lift 500 iirc. So any swing of 400 kilos worth of metal would be extremely wonky and not at all viable for combat.

no, when you raise the banner and the winged demons take you, they literally drop you at a bonfire

>kalameet
>90 damage with 2h MLGS +5
>100 damage with 2h Lightning Bastard Sword +5
Am I doing something wrong here or what
Every boss in the DLC so far has been like this

Maybe an INT character wasn't the best choice to break my AotA virginity with?

>playing through ds1
>white soap won't work anymore
>don't know why
i feel like a shitter, what do

Yes, but that's assuming that the one swinging isn't a demigod with the strength of a million men.

And assuming that the one who parries is a demigod with the strength of a million men it would still be pretty easy for him.

Began DaS2 a few hours ago. Somehow it feels very different compared to the first game but I can't really tell what it is.

It is shit, that's why is different. Is not even canon so please skip it and play DS3.

>aldritch invade
>host has fingered and is losing
>he's running to aldritch

does he think he's winning by doing this? implying i'm not gunna just afk and browse while he wastes his own time

it's the animations. hope you enjoy ds2 user

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>does he think he's winning by doing this?
Well, you certainly aren't

New update where you can only parry weapons you meet the strength requirement for when

I'm certainly not losing if I'm not chasing him or even playing at that point

Enjoy the worst game in the franchise.

>yfw he peeks around the corner and realizes you're afk, then proceeds to heal up and r1 you to death

You're literally playing the biggest pile of shit ever made.

Just keep coming back to SOTFS over and over again. Something about it just hooks me and makes it so comfy and replayable.

And anyway, the way dark souls characters swing their weapons betrays complete lack of experience. Only a retarded lumberjack would actually always do full windup and put their whole weight behind every attack, making each strike very easy to avoid and leaving themselves wide open afterwards. To parry that shit you would just need to strike opponent's wrist while he slowly, sloooowly, gets ready to attack.

Anyone on PC able to help with ceaseless discharge? i can't dodge worth dick

Don't listen to these reddit-tier contrarian fucks, Dark Souls II is different but it's by no means a bad game

literally run back to the fog gate
there you go you beat ceaseless discharge

removed most invisibility frames from rolling
way gimped stamina and stam regen
windup anims on parry

more emphasis on stable shields if blocking, WAY less rolling
harder parrying

more emphasis on leveling
scaling on pyromancy
bad aesthetics beyond the generic hollow areas

and it is in fact, a different game, from dark souls

i'm not sure i follow, run upto him then run back?

How come everyone and their mother is shilling the DLC? Seems to be quite good from what I've heard.

>bad aesthetics
how can one man be so wrong

he's not peeking around anywhere, he's got 2 guys chasing him desperately trying to catch and kill him before he reaches aldritch boss fog

yes

Level ADP if the character feels too slow

>Rabid DS2 fanboys
LMAOOOO

its slower and u have to commit a little more to ur actions (just a little tho)
dsg doesnt like it because u cant mash r1 and roll to beat the game + less waifu characters

So I'm wondering something about the ash desert at the end of the Ringed City
It's supposed to be the end of the world where the First Flame is almost dead? So why can we see a bright sun through the cloud? Isn't the sun supposed to represent fire?

I've played DS2 and I fucking hated every moment but I pushed myself thinking it would get better. It didn't and I have no idea why people say the DLC is better. Is it just because instead of shit, it's shit on a plate?

The enemy placement even Sotfs doesn't fix it. I hope you enjoy fighting mob enemies and bosses.

>liking the game that wasn't made by the lord himself Miyazaki
SHUT UP YOU HEATHEN
GO PLAY DS3 AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST SAID.

No.

That desert is the current state of the entire world, at least the known world. What happened is that when you touched the fucking egg, the illusion around the world was gone, showing what trully happened.

Ah the old "I'm playing Dark Souls 2 for the first time" shitpost. Very basic but the results are undeniable

The animations feel a lot slower. Protip, you need to level up Adaptability because they tied dodgeroll iframes and Estus drinking speed to that stat.

>It's not even canon
I dislike DS2 and all but it's canon.

>you will never have really sexy girls on DS
Chloanne, Dancer, Friede, Desert Pyromancer Zoey, Fire Keeper, Priscilla.

Some areas are not enabled for offline play at all and some areas only become online accessible when you do certain things in them. Like in New Londo you can't summon or get invaded in there until you drain the water.

So when we go to Lothric (which can be seen in the distance), Irythrill or Farron Keep isn't the real timeline of the world? Or some sort of illusion ? The horizon is either endless mountains or a huge sea instead of the desert of ashes

Sword, it depends alot on how the edge connects in terms of deflection. It might be feasible.

Now a hammer, that's the whole point. Something to break bones through armor.

post npcs you could take in a fight

?

What boss do you think has the highest volume of summoned phantoms?

I think its Abyss Watchers

yeah you walked into that one, the early parts of DS2 are the best

none of them, they do not exist
its sort of a meme to shit talk ds2 around here, just play it and have fun. dont forget about the dlcs.

What is the font they use for npc text subtitles? Is it unique?

On DS3 you have unstable time-space, most of the game happens on certain timeline but you can see that other places exist on a different place, like Irythill or the FireLink shrine that is already on darkness.

Ringed city takes you to the current timeline after you reached the end, is the end of the world before the new cycle begins, the age of darkness.

>implying dsg could take anyone in a fight
lol
how far are u

Filianore

it ain't working for me my dude.
Fuck I hate this boss.

FROM says TRC is a descent through time to the end of everything.

If the pilgrims are hollows from Londor, and thus undead, how the fuck do they "die"?

Arrived in some kind of pirate cove with a lot of hollows.
but I'm not having any fun

YOU CAN CHOOSE ONE AND ONLY ONE.

They don't really, they turn into butterflies

No thank you

If hollows/undead die too many times, they die "for real"

thats no mans wharf, and if ur not having fun after 6 hours u should prolly put the game down - dont be that retard that spends 20+ hours "waiting for the good part"

Yuria

Nigger, Yuria is a fucking bacon.

A lot of the areas in Dark Souls 2 are simply tedious. You get about fifty fucking hundred enemies between every bonfire. The game has some good, even great parts to it, but it's not always worth wading through all the bullshit to enjoy them. Whereas other souls games tend to test your skill, Souls 2 mostly tests your tenacity. Not everyone has the patience for it and there's nothing wrong with that.

Ruined both of them, to be honest.

Yuria because she's the redpilled waifu.

I love this argument because it's true about every single FROM game since demon's. All of the games have a fuckload of issues. The only reason you stupid cuckolds don't like 2 is because it was the sequel to 1.