Still waiting for that 4* Ytiki isis

hey guys its abdallah here bringing you another exciting episode of /feg/

>

Yeah, can't win this.

>implying they're not just going to give her a new prf and keep her 5*

Crossover when

>there are people in this thread who doubted zephiel
kek, we are you non believers? i am going to behead all of you

Who can I use? I have no idea who's good for Lloyd's GHB.

I'm starting to think if I should even care about IVs. I mean, do they really matter THAT much? I suppose for some Heroes more then others, but...

Remove dragonpedos
Filthy degenerates belong in prison.

crossover when

>Marisa is a glass cannon in Sacred Stones
>Is a tank in Heroes
Hey at least she has a gimmick

>release dracoshield RIGHT NOW!

who are camilla and beruka alters of?

Zephiel did nothing wrong. We play as the bad guys in FE6.

Based Morag poster.

>literally no one saying this whatsoever, not even the falseflaggers

Please get trips so I can filter you stupid fucking autists since reporting evidently does fucking nothing.

If they give her one they better give big tiki one too

DADDU

hoy many defenses user?
also, how is it calculated? this is the first time i got a 600

Worshiping Celica~

Who do you think is going to win A Hero Rises and how are you going to use them?

>Zelda Musou makes all the bad guys playable for free
>FEW cant even do that much

Sad!

Nia is hot

Just because I'm a pathetic autistic piece of shit who vies for the last word on an anonymous online imageboard, it doesn't mean I care.

Come on maaaan don't be a dick

Goodnight /feg/, hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

We've been over this, FEW is shit.

Like. Probably going to slap him on my main team and use him the same way I use my little ike

???

Big Tiki will get the same prf as Nowi

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
150 orbs and no 5*, this shit of just rolling for limited units isn't working, it's Christmas/New Year all over again

Should be a fucking shitload easier since you have ranged units and a dancer but I just had my 4*+10 Cherche and Elincia clean up the map with this level 1 Valter baiting the AI around and Michalis with the defense buff/DD3 to actually survive the absolute shitstain that is that cav archer to get everything moving

Just filter the word crossover user-kun

Proud single father reunites with his children.

For the new lego mode
That's it.

>dude water season lmao
>+46 points higher than normal

Blessings affecting arena score needs to fuck off

5* that Michalis, Valter, and one of those Caedas. Thing bring in Airzura and you're all set.

Seriously, are there people who don't 5* at least one of every GHB unit? Even shitty shitters like Oliver will get promoted, since they can always help in AA and they make their rerun quests a thousand times easier.

Ike and I'm going to fix my -Atk Ike

>Want attack tactic
>Roll and get Seig
>+atk/-res
>Welp can't use him he has perfect IV's
>Pulled a Lilina
>+atk/-hp
This is the epitome of first world problems but FUCK

FE6 will always amuse me in how the prequel seems to have given it's characters a fuck-tonne of bad ends.

>Nino abandoned her children for their entire lives
>Very likely she's been hunted down and killed/raped/sold by bounty hunters

>Lyn saves Zephiel's life
>Retires to the Plains she can't shut up about
>He invades and kills her

etc

RD Ike
Hold him in my barracks forever, worrying and overthinking who I'd give my second Warding Breath to

Why

Knowing the players, Lucina will probably win

When do we get the superior Wada to draw for us?

I bet you can't point to a single person demanding for this, autist

+29 damage on proc is nice.

I thought Jaffar is the one pursued by bounty hunters?

Go duck yourself Aegis

You can do it with what's in your barracks right there, no need to promote anyone.

I used 3 built fliers and s level 1 Valter to guide the AI around and chip away at the enemy. Don't spend any feathers for 2 orbs.

It's something to do with the level of the opponents team. Like if some turbo-whale lost to you it'd be over 600.

Good taste

>The only unit you can bait with armors has Hammer+
Fuck off ISIS

You don't even get orbs, you just get a fucking 4* Lloyd

>Gunnthra will never bounce her ass on your dick in rythym to the music

I hope Lucina-chan wins! I'll merge her into my current Lucina-chan to make her +6!

Why would I promote literal garbage like Navarre?

>I already used Windsweep on Tana for some dumb ass reason and don't want to fodder my other Joshua
I hate TT exclusives sometimes. Also I went for hayai refine because the lest things to get doubled by the better she can soak damage.

I really wish they slowed down a bit on the TTs.
Prefer them at end of the month.
Still as a F2P I shouldn't complain about free orbs.

If L!Ike wins I have this tentative build planned. If BIke wins he's Steady Breath fodder. If W!Tharja wins I'll just merge.

They don't really matter that much desu. I mean, -SPD blade mage or a res tank that's -RES might be shit, but most IV are useable.

>losing to raul
I'll never fear your fir

Pro-tip: use smite

May I see your builds and how you pulled them off?

>Finally get Roy
>-atk/+spd
He can be good with cavbuffs right?
at least I got him.

Have you considered becoming strong and tough?

You were given a black knight for free, just have him tank and spank.

With those Flying mages you should have a easy time doing that quest

There is no "think" about it. Ike will win. I planned to use him for WB fodder, but now that they're adding a cancer mode that needs Legendary Heroes to play I guess he'll be used exclusively for that.

It seems to only matter, as much, for some units. I had a -ATK Lyn and realized that's 4 whole ATK she loses out on, which is pretty significant. Some units its only 2 points or something in the long run, which doesn't seem as bad.

Also man, /feg/ is finding some nice Tusia art I've never seen

Only Eliwood makes it out ok, even if his wife died.

Nino is wanted too, she gets the bounty hunters after her even if she's not with Jaffar. And since we know she's not the kind of person who'd abandon her children in an oprhanage if she could help it, she's definitely either dead, or (raped and) sold into slavery.

>WB fodder
there is literally one unit who wants this

Nino and Jaffar is as close to canon you'll get as Eliwood and Ninian. I think their epilogue states Nino goes looking for Jaffar and is never seen again.

>makes it out okay
>bedridden with aids

T19-20 fags, what arena score per battle do you need to realistically stay into it?

A stock BK tanks him just fine. But yeah it's a bit tricky.

He helps in AA and isn't all that bad honestly.

Why does IS like giving green haired characters with blue Armor Brave Swords?

So, are these new maps superior to the Warriors ones for SP farming? Seems almost mandatory to use two units for the choke points

Extreme brain damage

Because its cute

The life nino lived would have turned her into an edge lord like Jaffar but she did not turn into one

How is this general so inept at fucking READING.
Legendary Heroes and/OR blessed heroes.

I use the hell out of the TT units. I don't use Joshua so much because I wasn't sure what to do with him for the longest time. NCorrin and Marisa are big units for me though and I'm working on Marth (Female). I don't see myself using Eliwood so much though.

I remember when Salter and Jalter were terms only Reddit used, now it's everywhere. Sad.

Abou tree fiddy

Nope, even if Nino ends up with Erk, she still leaves due to bounty hunters chasing after her. Though Erk also then abandons the kids looking for her, so he's not much better either

>tfw the wing sword turned Caeda from bench fuel to a mandatory member of my flier team
I wonder what other crazy prfs we'll get?

A (You) for the effort, I smiled.

4910 ish to get in

why are most people giving VLyn -owl over -blade tome?

>The life nino lived would have turned her into an edge lord like Jaffar but she did not turn into one

Instead she died young.

prove me wrong they literally look identical
Valter is just a crazier looking Virion (notice how Salter and Jalter are both crazier looking too, see the pattern?)

Based Abdallah poster

I'm still convinced that they just knew who I was so they gave me a defense as a little gift. It was like one hour after the season started.

Even lonqu is better than him and they're both worse than hana