/svg/ Shadowverse General

Chest event is currently on. Grants Luna sleeves and emblem. Lasts until the 19th Japan time.

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

What's new?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXOl0mVudLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are people in this general. Right now. That are grinding for hours so they can pull another 1 silver 7 bronze pack.

I just want the Luna sleeves and emblem. I'm not grinding anymore after that.

Please concede 68742

I'm grinding just to get the GM sleeve!

Moshi moshi, concede desu

What's this meme where people pretend blood is in a bad spot right now? I'll climb to master straight over this shitty meta at this rate.

It's called having fun, user. You should try it some time.

Thanks snek loli

I do, I play other games.

Thanks mutt

People blindly follow tier lists
Blood will always remain viable thanks to how diverse the card list is for the class
Meanwhile sword will fall to pieces in two months if they don't get an Albert reprint

Vamp is ok, it out meh cards at best with CG. Problem is a nutdraw Daria out values any board that you can vomit especially in rotation.

>Inb4 nerf I will be just Owl is now 3/3 when evo, prease understand we need Daria whale money

>opponent drops endearing succubus lilith

Blood is as viable as the other good-but-not-DariaDragon crafts

Haven and Sword are the real shitters in this meta

Not really no, Daria is one of my easier matchups unless they get some absolutely insane shit. Sabreur and opposing board flood ruin their life because they don't really have answers to either. I also run high health followers like Flood Behemoth and Stheno, which again they struggle to deal with.

>assault werewolf

for what purpose

A 2/5 is very good in this meta, it's a turn 4 drop that doesn't die to owl or aiela. The effect is practically useless though, I don't think it's triggered once in the past 24 hours.

>turn 6 and 7
You're getting lucky, I have stared down triple oglers on turn 4 before.

That's not me getting lucky, that's you getting unlucky. By no means is that common.

>this deck going on a win streak
>barely win less than half the time with jorm

i just want to have fun

Snake blood is perfectly fun user, just let Jormungand rest for a while, he might be viable in the future.

They always go off around turn 5 after Owl drops. They always have Owl because most decks are running chain here.

Going 2nd and plopping down an owl at turn 4 and 5 is sure vomit at turn 5 as long not Daria not bricked.

i think snakes are fine, i used to run jorm in them because i needed a blood deck for dailies and it was all i had, but it worked decently well

then the expansion hit and he got some cards that worked well together so i made a deck focused on him, but i have a really hard time dealing with all the neutral spam

my build is probably just shit though

ok c rank

Nope, Jorm is just crazy inconsistent. You basically autolose if you don't draw him, and you autolose if the opponent has banishes / transforms unless you're running Zodiac.

getting jorm out isn't usually what gives me trouble, though yes, it is sometimes difficult to get his effect off depending on the class i'm facing

portal, rune, and haven all have banish/transform effects obviously, and forest tends to give a lot of trouble too, beauty doesn't care about damage effects or bane, and king combo tends to beat it because it's a more control heavy deck

shadow feels like the best match up and that can be hard depending on if they get a good curve with catacomb, makes it really scary to deal with turn 7 because of eachtar

>tfw I have 3 animated Catacomb and no interest in his deck

This game fucking sucks.

The other big problem with Jorm is that his effect isn't even that insane for all the trouble you have to go through to get it. Play a turn 6 do nothing, have it die without getting banished/transformed, etc. It's like they were afraid of making another Carabosse.

I don't even understand what it's supposed to be good against, it's too slow against aggro / midrange / combo and not strong enough against anything slower.

Is this the best card game available right now?

Is Cinderella playable yet?

Pretty much all of the last word locked leader effects bombed. Cara became good enough to be nerfed, DEM is just begging to end up tier 0 cancer material once Portal gets more cards, and Mysteria has massive future potential. The rest just fell flat and don't do enough to justify all the trouble activating them.

No.
Krosmaga exists.

Something like that.

No. Enjoy paying $2000 for a playset of land. Thank you.

No, Daria exists so only Dragon is playable.

it's mainly a control deck so it's best against wide boards and just chipping away at your opponent's health and resources while making the cards it synergizes with better with more stacks. it's pretty fun when it works and i don't hate myself for playing it

sadly all the builds i've messed around with that focus on it haven't done amazing, and i don't expect that will be likely to change while there's so many banish/transform effects in the meta

Post a dragon deck.

Ramp
Neutral package
2 Conflags
autofill

I played around with various ideas for a day or so and ultimately decided it wasn't worth the trouble, hopefully they add more support for it down the line.

No. This game fucking sucks.

I play it in a more controlling deck as a +1 damage to spells. I just don't think blood has good enough healing or spells that ping your own face to fully take advantage of it.

Where's Nacht?

>bander with emeralda

i prefer soul dominator to prevent rng from fucking me over

Disagreeable Demon is good.

No. All card games fucking suck. Even if they start strong, they all slowly become awful.

She's shit. She eats an evolve, makes you lose tempo, and puts you on a timer in a deck I feel you need full control of your health.

>grinded 1.1k mp and got all 5 chests

see you lads TOMORROW

Match ID 81845
In need of a quick concede. Will help out others as well.

I agree. I was trying an Aggro Vengeance unlimited list from JCG with Grimnirs, but didn't really like it. Replaced them and went on several win streaks.

>not doing your job to bully daria off ladder while they try to get chests

CCGs were never meant to be played daily, the card pool doesn't change frequently enough for that. Plenty of CCGs were fun playing them on weekends at a local hobby shop. Playing these digital CCGs daily just turns them into a chore, but people fall into the f2p trap and obsess over doing the dailies so they 'don't fall behind on packs'.

What's the list?

Neutral is all right

Post dick.

Already posted it last thread and people just talked shit about Flood Behemoth. It's a great card in this meta.

Thanks user, I'll try it out when I can afford it. Looks fun.

Far from it

+3 Emeralda
It could be my play style, but I like the early game flexbility of Disagreeable Demon vs Grimnir. And I don't think I ever used his 10pp Enhance. Yeah Grimnir doesn't dilute the Baphomet pulls but whatever.

Looks sweet, thanks.

I was trying that list, I didn't find it very successful.
>Yeah Grimnir doesn't dilute the Baphomet pulls but whatever.
This is what I don't get, you're running neutrals to avoid weak baphomet pulls but then the guy runs fucking Cursebrand over Goblin.

ID 50582 pls let me farm games, I started yesterday

You need the 20 PM wins?

You need a full game?

20 pm plays. I'm willing to fight for em tho if thats what it takes 8)

I could use private matches too. I refuse to do discord or reddit. 75053. Different user.

If you're going to play earth rite, be more mindful of your board space. Clogging your board with sigils is a quick way to lose.

thanks for game 1 kind user, I'm still in the same lobby , id 50582

You sound like a fucking autistic loser.

yeah I was noticing that. I literally just made an earth rite deck 20 mins ago so I'm stumbling through it. Thanks

Lmao, he probably wanted to go face.

this earth rite mirror match is pretty meme

youtube.com/watch?v=YXOl0mVudLE

I think our first two opening moves were idential, thanks for the game.

I'm 3/20 here at ID 50582 looking for more

>always laugh at shitters who forget my Brambles
>forget my opponent has a Brambles
End me.

Fuck off discord.

Snake support any day now.

Depends, do you have one up now?

Maelstrom Serpent now gets a 1pp cost reduction for every snake you play. Thank you.

Ginger ended up having a decent deck. You have to believe.

>SV
>Best card game

yep, definitely lost that one

4/20, assuming I just need to play games, not win

Is 1 badb more than enough in a neutralcat dick? Is she even worth the vials?

Yeah, you just need to not concede, and sorry for bullying you a little there, i could have actually finished you off earlier, since i had 3 alberts in my hand

thats ok, like I said before I am stumbling through this earth rite deck. It's good to try to figure it out. I'm still in lobby 50582

>It's another 4-0 T2 run gets ruined by the game queuing you into constructed episode

Yes

She is good if you flood the board often

It's ok, I get that all the time.

Mid-Shadow decks are picking her up as they need to go more aggressive. I expect her to be the AOTW replacement in decks once RoB rotates.

>lost to Chronos disco dragon
Wasn't all that bad all things considered

>5 losestreak on purple chest
holy shit i just want to go to sleep

remember portalcraft?

Wouldn't Chronos be good against Daria since they'll deck themselves like retards?

Yeah, just play chronos on turn 3 bro, good plan

haven't played in a few months, what should i expect