/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2703
DESIGNATED Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)

●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for your nostalgia pandering

WORLDS

first for rocks

leaks for qt mecha girl archetype WHEN

For the umpteenth time, V Jump reveals on the 14th/15th.

>inb4 it just shows the vampire cards

What archtypes still need link monsters in your opinion?

First image for Mai the best female duelist

>The absolute state of Yugitubing

I'm more interested in the Vampires than the gay waifu shit

cyber dragons and quantals

>vamps
>not gay waifu shit

I'm interested in the rest of the gay furry shit desu

>they revealed the vamp’s cover card on fucking twitter
lol

>being interested in a fucking tribute summon deck
>that also has a shitty mill gimmick
lol

rumor of some other water thing

Old man I’ll give you every card in this briefcase for that Blue-Eyes.

>Female Joey
>Best anything
Anzu is undefeated.

I'm right there with ya, Sheridan looks like a crazy boss (that hopefully isnt held back too hard by being rank 6)
Though too bad Vamp Sorcerer is just too slow to use

>he thinks vanps are still about milling
lol

>2 arms
for fucks sake, sometimes I hate my autism

COLLECTOR'S PACK WHEN

What deck should I play to distract me from my crippling depression and lonelyness flaring up due to the current climate of forced romanticism because of the 14th and the social stigma of not having any romantic endeavours and also the cold realization that I will be the end of my bloodline if my sibling chooses not to reproduce either which makes me hope reincarnation is real so that my next life has a chance of finding love.

its just something they won't do right
easier to just accept this and move on

After 3 years, how did this card avoid the banlist?

BLLR2

>anzu
literally worse girl in yugioh

Her Elegant Egoistic combo is easiest way to summon 3 monsters in original Yugioh, though.

Literally die to Ghost Ogre

I am going to fug this slug.

One arm is not cute

dark synchro not really played over here
DDD delayed too late to not matter
Pmagis hit directly

>slug
muh "lore"

Please don’t antagonize the slugfag, I’d rather not see that argument yet again.

I've given up arguing. She's obviously not a cephalopod but this place is full of retards. Remember Edgar?

>Her Elegant Egoistic combo is easiest way to summon 3 monsters in original Yugioh
>Loses to Joey, Panik, and Anzu

You posted worse girl. What the fuck as Akiza done

I don't even recall half of that faggotry
only member the spla2oon bit near end

who the fuck is edgar

IT'S
THE
MOST
CONSISTENT
OUT

given us BRD & MLD, plus ya know akis

>anzu dueled twice
>one was a free duel since mai wanted to help yugi
>the other was her deckmaster literally doing everything then summoning DM from someone elses deck
dont care about her winrate, shes still worst fucking girl in the show

Bent the rules at Worlds in his favor to legally use Volcanic Queen's descendant on Ophion...in the food court of course.

MY LOCAL GAME STORE JUST GOT THEIR LOST ART PACKAGE TODAY AND THEY ALREADY RAN OUT BEFORE I COULD GET OFF OF WORK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No deck will help you do that. Ultimately you will have to learn to love yourself, take care of your body and give yourself purpose in this world by working a job or develop a profitable business.

Mai could actually win this duel.

When was that not true? There’s no tension if it doesn’t at least seem possible for Yugi to lose.

Must have one boomin locals. I went on day 2 for mine and I was the only one there.

The problem is his bullshit whenever he is about to lose.

man you guys suck

Why isn't she using any panties?

it's hot there

>Love myself
Fat chance seeing as how I'm degenerate enough that my best friend of 4 years slowly tapered off before ultimately cutting off contact with me 2 months ago
>Take care of my body
I do have aome cheat days but for the most part, eating mostly grilled chicken and veggies from work
>Job
Yep, got one of those. When does the feeling of purpose come in?

Dark Magician Girl started this trend.

>there are people more newfag than me now
God where did time go...

Why is she hot?

Really? How

How old is she? Shouldn't she have pubic hair by now.

it's in summer

she's got a sweaty cunt

I really wish the yugioh crew actually cared enough to make a decent female character.

I suspect you're already aware of the aspects of your personality you need to change in order to find the things you desire. Having said that everyone is different in their needs.

Someone else I helped IRL only needed a job to gain a sense of fulfillment since he was previously mooching off his dad, while another one who worked at a low paying job found fulfillment in working for himself and eventually making a restaurant cleaning business at nights.

Problem is they can't because of the genre. Shonen has to be marketed to little boys and little boys don't care about female characters.

>Shonen has to be marketed to little boys and little boys don't care about female characters.
Majority of anime nowadays and manga targets young boys to teens though.

is there a way to filter only TCG cards in YGOPRO?

Konami: "I activate raigeki"
Omega: "eff banish 1 card ;)"

>no one wants to shadow duel
>people have no problem being pedos over yugioh cards instead

Do this

thanks

Friends in high places

At the end of the day you're right.

I personally feel like the creators/owners of shonen series have self imposed themselves to not write decent female characters for outdated reasons. I feel like kids in general these days will care about well written characters, regardless if they're men or women.

I can very well be wrong in my view though.

But that's wrong. Yuzu and Aki were good female characters. They just got fucked over on the second half of their respective series (alongside a lot more stuff).

>filename
That girl used skull servants in one of the Tag Force games, i think 3 or whichever was set on 5D's

should every archetype have their own stratos or is that too broken?

what do you think?

Most archetypes have their own Stratos.

I don't see why not.

>tfw you realize that Gagagigo is connected to DT lore because its confirmed that Winda and Wynn are related
>this also means that all the different dimension lore takes place within the same continuity due to its connection with Gagagigo and Marauding Captain
>As well as a bunch of dumb shit like the venom monsters, Mokey mokey, the pot series of cards and the various goblins

It really depends on the archetype because something slow like weathery can't afford having a stratos, even if Ciel herself is good, she doesn't carry the archetype and in my experience, she's just fodder for better things. Even then, saying too broken is a big of a reach, the reason stuff like stratos and to an extend, qliphort scout are too good to be put on the banlist is because they have a wide catalog of things to search or the stuff they search is really good [in the case of scunt, the guy completes scales by just paying 800].
That and if an archetype already has a way to get into their playmakers without having the deidcated "if summoned add thing" monster, they didn't need a stratos in the first place

Yeah, man. I had such high hopes for Aoi when they first revealed her deck, but then she went and lost to a tree.

This card is so ridiculously broken on a vacuum. It's only allowed to exist because Dinosaurs used to be utter trash, and because even now they only have a single deck.
Imagine an Oviraptor for Warriors or Dragons.

That's why she shave it then?

>Watching House of Chumps
>Watching Cimo
>Watching anything that is in any way, shape or form associated with Billy Brake or his goons who suck his dick

Lithium2300 is where it's at.

Normal Calling
Normal Spell

Add up to 3 Level 2 or higher non-Pendulum Normal monsters from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

do you happen to play ojamas user

>ojamas
I don't play them, user.

>higher
>free BEWDs
so we're in shitty CaC time, huh

Is this Skull Servants retarded brother or something?

Can i add to my hand the same monster i discard with Monster Reincarnation?

yes, but remember that you need a monster already in the grave to activate Reincarnation.

If you have a monster to re-add to your hand in the first place, yes. Otherwise you can't activate Monster Reincarnation, as far as i know.

he was the alpha skeltal until skull servant actually got support and he got jack

So i can
>activate monster reincarnation
>discard Lilybell
>add lilybell back to my hand
>and Special Summon her
?

yes
but why would you do that

Some stupid thing i was thinking about

So he played Football in highschool and Skull Servant was the nerd who went to college and actually made something of himself

they really have made Lycoris way cuter in the anime

>Aoi retires her blue angel persona out of ptsd and becomes super jaded and edgy Legend of Korra style
>Retires her trickstars and uses a new archetype built around dark fairy's that burn in big amounts rather than residual
Dream me up some themeatic cards that would somehow make them better than Trickstars metawise

so a Fortune Fairy/Fortune Lady kind of deal?
so scrap the idols, we get goth metal chicks, similar playstyle, just more aggressive and risky

Like dropping cyber dragons for cyberdarks?

what if she uses high level dark fairy's with big bodies and special summon effects?

>Darkstar Demolition:Banish your entire hand, then draw 2 cards and if you do inflict 800 damage for every card banished this way