Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will be out in February 8th in Japan and February 13th worldwide.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will have a roster of 94 playable characters.
-Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun are clones of each other.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 is actually good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp55GoOQCPw
youtube.com/watch?v=1OF1OHr0Vdc
youtube.com/watch?v=ygt1hfEjAsw
youtube.com/watch?v=SSMw7cE4NXE
youtube.com/watch?v=3dMWHHSCthE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lzH-32vMSjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for benevolence and JUSTice

give me some of that action

Do it.

Quick! Before I get tempted to buy DW9.

Why is Zhao Yun so popular, and why is he the main guy shown when promoting the games?

I just realised that Wei Yan might actually have his death in DW9, what else could Ma Dai's story mode even end on?

why does he look so old? where is his harem?

CRACK WHERE

umu

Right here: youtube.com/watch?v=Cp55GoOQCPw

Amazing Zhang Fei Chaos difficulty gameplay, he's very fast:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OF1OHr0Vdc

It sucks because they did improve a bit for SW4:E and yet here are the stiff animations again.

How do I get Lu Lingqi to be my companion in ROTK13? Does Lu Bu's kingdom have to be eliminated?

Very fast drunk rapist chasing girl

The animations aren't themselves stiff. Rather, there's a distinct lack of easing between two animation states.

He looks old because he's growing tired of Jiang Wei's shit. The game actually focuses a bit on his side and he's no longer just some autist surrendering to Wei just because he was sleepy

Why does this chick wear diapers?

I will say they really went out of there way to make more characters likable for this entry, which is a good thing.

Diaper posters need to leave.

Because she's shit compared to the other red saber.

that is someone's son

And my husband.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygt1hfEjAsw

>drinks actually come out of the pot instead of pantamimed
THE TRUE NEXT GEN

ZHANG LIAO CUTSCENES WHEN

I wish I were Jia Xu enough to pull off Jia Xu's signature "hand on hip while walking away with sass" move

>I have no problems with just acting though.

POST LIU SHAN STUFF OR LINGQI GETS IT!

[laughs jia xu-ly]

I CONCUR!!

Who's Liu Shan?

The heroic final Emperor of Shu, who did everything he could to combat the devil Jiang Wei from betraying the Han for personal gain.

I'm going to miss the camp

would be cool to have it so you can have all your officers together and switch on the fly. Maybe in DW10, along with bodyguards if they properly return

The sexiest man EVER. I'LL FIGHT ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE

>Shu

I miss his giant fluffy coat.

Liu Shan is beautiful. How do I date him?

First you gotta get some flowers. Light a couple of candles, get a nice romantic atmosphere going. Then, make sure to lube your ass. He's yours after that

I've done all of those already, but he still won't look at me. :(

Be Deng Ai.

Are you one of zhang fei's daughters

Do you have a sweet ass? Because if you got one or both of those things, you are guaranteed success in winning the sexy emperor's affections

Could anyone tells me where did this sense came from ? i have been watch palythrough on youtube but was unable to find this cute sense with Dong Bi ?

Does this mean Shu's story goes past WZP?

He's tried of his country's difficult situation, people get whit hair when they under too much pressure
So, does the couple evolve their romance in this game ? i will be very happy if that the case

It's either from Dong Zhuo, Diao Chan or Lu Bu's story mode. Afaik, most of Daolunofshiji's Dong Bai screen shots are from Lu Bu's route.

I'm playing through Liu Shan's route and it's a bit more obvious than previous games but still not explicit. They're definitely a lot closer though.

youtube.com/watch?v=SSMw7cE4NXE

Yuan's death, it's fucked up. He got headshot by Huang.

What if you came home from work one day and as you open the door you see Dong Bai going through your games and movies and making fun of each of them individually?

I'd try to hide my erection.

>Executing a high ranking enemy general when he's completely surrounded, and already injured and unable to fight back
BENEVOLENCE, am i right?

Celebrate that I finally found a job and a house after almost a year of unemployment and couch surfing.

>Your job: Lu Bu's sparring partner (read: punching bag)

I snap her neck like a chicken’s when she makes fun of The Running Man

Hello my name is Zhuge Liang. I am posting to tell you about my wife. Yueying is smart, cute, strong and best of all not your's Wei Yan! Now stop coming over to my house and fucking my wife!!

Would you at least starve her for a few days, just to make sure there's plenty of room for your fist when you ram it into her stomach and break her god damn spine?

why didnt yuan train harder to be a better legolas than huang zhong?

No sad song huh?

>False flagging as Zhuge Liang with such a bad shitpost
You'll have to do better, Zhou Yu.

Huang Zhong had 50+ years of training over Xiahou Yuan.

>50+ years
>3,000+ years
ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=3dMWHHSCthE

I'm actually Wei Yan, I was simply taking a few moments out of my busy schedule to show my victory over the prime minister. You see he often calls me an uncultured barbarian, however I have taken it upon myself to court Lady Huang and keep her in pleasure where her husband could not.

Is this Cao Caos death scene?
That Wei theme :(

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lzH-32vMSjs

Translated from this passage:
"I...KEK...NOW...!"

I feel bad for Xingcai, such a prime piece of ass stuck with the biggest loser in the Three Kingdoms

Notice how Xingcai is one small head movement away from giving Liu Shan a pity BJ. Now that's love right there

>look at Daolun's other videos
>a video of just a still of Yuan Shao accompanied by GLORIOUS
god damn it i'm not supposed to like your stupid shit

I provide only the dumbest fucking garbage possible. :)

Oh, we know Daolun. We. Know.

Based

Then carry on, good sir.

Burp

I can’t say much about their sex life but at least they got to surrender peacefully and live out the rest of their lives in Wei while their friends got Pang Hui’d

I would like to ask Lady Lu's hand in marriage but her father terrifies me. How can I elope with her without becoming a eunuch by Halberd?

Impress Zhang Liao so he gives the good word to her father.

If you can't SURVIVE a round of combat with Lu Bu, her daughter isn't going to be interested in you anyway.

GUAN YINPING HAS JIGGLE PHYSICS

Sorry, she's taken

She does have nice milkies.

Eh, she's old and busted anyway

>The fucking emperor that cannot command his subject nor express his concern for them to understand.

Fucking Pathetic.

Fuck of Zhong Hui.

What's Guan Yinping's ending here? Does she die defending Baidi castle along with the other Guan babbies?

Why the hell does DW9 for some reason look so much uglier than Spirit of Sanada?

SW4 in general uses small but densed packed environments, whereas DW9 is open world. Essentially, quality vs quantity.

Koei fell for the HD meme instead of just sticking with 480p/60 fps.
I'd say 720p but Koei can't keep 60 fps with that.

Because DW9 is an unoptimized mess with assets glitching out constantly while SoS had many itterations of SW before it to be refined to how it is now.

She runs away from China with Lingqi on Red Hare

pregnant with the late Guan Xing's seed

I'm not even talking about environments. Even compared to SW4, it had way crispier character models. DW9's for comparison looks blurry and like as if someone threw vaseline all over the screen.

Nice brown hair and boobs 2 cup sizes bigger than in-game you faggot

>Koei in charge of 2018 graphics

HNNNG

>blue outline on horse

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why does this have better graphics than 9? The hell?

It doesn't.

Beautiful Zhang Fei's ass hmmmmmm~~