>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
>PTS is live with next update, coming with transmog and housing storage
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes. And the thread is worth keeping alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
blog.uesp.net/index.php/2018/01/28/eso-update-17-data-mining-part-2
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNxtt-TGg0
discord.gg
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/345258/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-5-morrowind-update-14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe (Gold is no longer available on Steam, check Kinguin, g2a, and others for keys), Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>===
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>===
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>===
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

kill all false gods

What's the best race for tank out of Imperial / Redguard / Orc? What's the best race for tank in general? What's the best class for a tank?

>In Cyrodiil
>Riding to enemy keep
>See enemy riding towards me in the distance
>Enemy immediately dismounts and enters cloak
>This happens on numerous occasions
Fucking nightblades, why are they all such pussies

Argonian

>those wedding furniture pieces
hoo boy

Why does it force you to start in Morrowind instead of letting you choose?

out of thise three it would be Imperial, but Argonian might be better, Nords are also good tanks
Dragonknights are the best tanks
>inb4 hurr durr muh templar/sorc tank

Thanks, I'm a huge fashion fag so I don't really like argonian / khajit beacuse of the tail sticking out so Imperial DK it is then.

we're waiting to see if you bought friends
you don't get to bring friends

Can you do quests in other factions zones? Do you risk being ganked?

There's no open PvP outside Cyrodiil, Imperial City, or Battlegrounds. You're fine.

pls add hircine's hunting grounds as a new pvp area ala cyrodil

tails are effay my guy

may your travels take you to warm cunnies

But can you do the quests in them as a different faction?

Yes, you can go to any zone and do any quest you want as soon as you get out of the tutorial area, regardless of faction.

Hnnnnnnng

what style is this top so I can make my character look hot af

Second tier bosmer light, I think.

Does it make any diference if I make my one heavy item a chest piece or, say a belt? Other than the better defense.

I'd suggest making chest or legs your heavy, since they give more defense.

More like
>I'm a faggy nightblade too scared to 1v1 and relies on others to fight so I can spam ambush/snipe and die the instant I get focused

Nope. The difference between a heavy chest/light belt and light chest/heavy belt is only 1.25% more resistances, so it's not a big deal either way.

this
edgeblades need to an hero

how does a man without any friends level enchanting quickly?

Just buy shitton of 150/160CP purple enchants and deconstruct all this shit.

I think I reached 50 from deconning a shit ton of cp 160 glyphs from grinding.
You can also craft glyphs on a different character, put it in the bank, then decon it on the character you want to level.
Just make sure to have the inspiration boost perk from the cp tree so it goes quicker.

Thanks, hopefully they're not too expensive, I have about 27k gold. This is my first character.

>start on backlog again
>undaunted daily delve is in shadowfen, might as well collect those on the way
>clothier survey: swim across from wayshrine. in one direction, dominion camp. in other, swamp and crododiles
>go twice as far in either direction than normal zones require to respawn the surveys
>swim infuriatingly slowly back and across the river
>still no respawn
>end up waiting out the logout timer and the login process 10 times on the spot
I fucking hate shadowfen

So if you spin your character really fast in character selection he will complain. Did you know?

yes

Dislike if you knew one of the top 1 facts you probably didn't know about or post in the comments what you think

>90 minutes later, shadowfen and deshaan collected
>rubedite ore: 840
>raw ancestor silk: 865
>rubedo hide scraps: 658
>rough ruby ash: 966
>17 more zones to go

Why are they taking so long spillin' the beans on Summerset?

lewd

hm...

That's cool and all by why is there a Granny folder in the file path? What else is in the Granny folder?

except i'm the real god and you all don't listen to me

ESO is a sweet game, though

Who knows, got it from here
blog.uesp.net/index.php/2018/01/28/eso-update-17-data-mining-part-2

i havent received a single survey from writs in the past 2 weeks

>Fey'yash intensifying
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNxtt-TGg0

StamSorc
Imperial or Orc?

both are good. orc can go sanic fast, but with movement speed capped at 200% you can hit that with imperial as well and the other racials are more of the same.

they've been piling up for a while

tfw engine guardian arm cops never

How do you do the Twilight Shard glitch that lets you spin around while using it?

Does this BP you or you have to be connected to the wayshrine?

you can rez at any keep not currently under attack, including disconnected ones.

discord.gg

>this is a buff if you still use ventrillo

What is the origin of this meme?

patch notes.

her smile and optimism: gone

I mean like, why "this will be a buff if" "something ridiculous"

MW patch notes. iirc, Gina went a little overboard on clarifying what was getting buffed to compensate for the resource changes.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/345258/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-5-morrowind-update-14

Morrowind pts patch notes. Examples:

>Battle Roar: This passive ability now restores an equal amount of Health, Magicka, and Stamina when you use an Ultimate ability, and the amounts are now based on your character level instead of your Max Resource(s).
>Developer Comments: This will be a buff for each particular resource if your maximum is below 26,000, and a reduction if it is above. This will generally result in a buff to overall resources restored, but a reduction to the specific resource you are stacking.

>Helping Hands: This passive ability now restores Stamina based on your character level instead of your Max Stamina.
Developer Comments:
>This will be a buff if your Maximum Stamina is below 19,800 and a reduction if it is above.

>Repentance (Restoring Aura morph): This morph now restores Health and Stamina based on your character level instead of your Max Resource. It also only restores Stamina to the casting Templar, but continues to restore Health to the casting Templar and his allies.
>Developer Comments: This will be a buff if your Maximum Stamina is below 29,700 and a nerf if it is above.

>Adrenaline Rush: This passive ability now restores Stamina based on your character level instead of your Max Stamina.
>This will be a buff is your maximum resource is below 15,840 and a nerf if it is above.

you have 15k just by being max CP and using blue food, no attribute points, no armor

do we have a video or something of our gina going overboard?

Man Vvardenfell is so gorgeous and alien, I fear I'll get the "Oblivion effect" all over again when I start the base game zones

Not a video, just what she wrote in the patch notes

does she have an instagram or other sns?

>bind interrupt to my mouse buttons
>it never works immediately when CC like right+left click
What the hell

You have to also wear shacklebreaker. Stop experimenting with builds and wear your damn shacklebreaker.

Is there a way to change the font size for my bags and chat? I tried the cog on the chat window and it was just for the specific channel, not general chat settings.

page 10 bump

i want to FUCK azura

chat is under social in settings, not sure if you can increase the bag size though

Not him but I honestly don't like it.

pierce armor doesn't drop block does it?

no

Stamina is not the issue actually as I can still break free instantly with left/right just for some reason the bind isn't instant unless I am going for interrupt which seems odd to me.

I think I know what you mean by Oblivion effect, but was this term used anywhere else?

I never realized the shortstack potential of bosmer

>Oblivion effect
huh?

most likely "WAAAH THIS ISNT AS GOOD AS MUH MORROWING" which is a common sentiment by morrowfags

Everything being standard European medieval-ish

I mean regardless of how much you like Oblivion we can all admit that it looks like shit

morrowind = eso > daggerfall > skyrim >>> oblivion

cos its not summerset dwinkus

best part of going back to vvardenfell was getting the scarlet judge costume desu lads
its too bad the entire zone is so god damn empty and devoid of interesting questlines

Why the fuck does every single pack of mobs in morrowind has a ranged 70% slow, root and a stun

Am stuck in bottom Hel Ra group while top keeps wiping, post memes.

Normal or Vet?

is this price correct?
dont think i'll ever craft this desu, thinking of selling it

sounds bout rite

vet

Top is the harder side, I've never done it myself so no clue what goes on up there.

you fight a boss that splits and bombards the group with fire that needs to be interrupted immediately

*why does every enemy in the game
ftfy

BACK OFF MY MISTRESS

You will.
The base game areas have their moments though. When the sun hits that ridge just right

Start with the worst area (AD) first, or do your alliance then the main quest followed by whatever faction so you can get the pothead

>Start with the worst area (AD) first
Imagine actually believing this