/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5
>Latest Chink APK (1.3.2)
mega.nz/#!FIsAFbRL!O2Thnj1X9WfIngSTvNV_wy8F39GkXBXTUwx1CjZrM9g

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Voice Actors List:
pastebin.com/r9y62KA0

OST rip:
mega.nz/#F!paJV0Dpb!Ftva6xpIvcdkjtpoYvY3aw

Ongoing events
Valentines (2/15/2018 14:59 JST)

Recently released

>4* Sayaka Miki
>Challenge missions and voices for chapter I
>Nanami Yachiyo 5*/Doppel unlocked, upgrade Yachiyo to complete 30 achievements that reward you materials, CC and gems
>Tamaki Iroha 4* unlocked

Current Rate-up (runs until February 15th 14:59 JST)
>Ren Isuzu (4* Dark Magia unit, AABBC discs)
>Momoko Togame (4* Fire Balanced unit, ABCCC discs)
>Sana Futaba (2* Forest Defense unit, ABBCC)
>Deliver My Wish! (4* Memoria) Damage Up [V / 25%] & Damage Up Versus Enemies Affected With Negative Effects [V] (Self / 1 Turn)
>First Handmade Chocolate (3* Memoria) Defense Up [II] & Defense Up When At Critical Health [III]

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FDeN903U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for JC x JD

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife and only mine.

Homura my wife and we're happily married.

megu

wait.

shoot, not again.

Calm down blackfeather-chan

Blackfeather-chan was a good girl.

Next time can we wait until page 8 to make a new thread?

Anymore art of her?

In one timeline, HOmura face up on Madoka and fell in love with Kurohane. With the help of Natsuki who went furei, furei the entire time, a nice arty ring made by Alina and encouragement from Madoka, Mami and Sayaka she confessed to Kurohane and they became lovers...too bad she got killed by Walpurgisacht.

Natsuki died fighting Walpurgus too.

BAM BAM SLAM CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH

spaghetti and meatballs!

Not currently on me, but she seems to be a hit. Id expect quite a bit soon.

How about we call her Kurohane Nozomi?

Kurohane for Black Feather and Nozomi to keep the meaning of hope from her nickname Kibou.

New Homu for sale soon.

Why not just Kibou?

You know how Team Momoko only has a FWG set-up and is missing Light and Dark? I have a theory that Shizuku and Ayaka will join their team and fill up the remaining slots. At 5 stars, Shizuku, Ayaka and Kaede will gain connects that allow them to boost other members of Team Momoko. There will also be a silly event where they become School Idols with Momoko Idol Ver that replaces Charge Disks with Blast.

Kibou is not an actual Japanese given name.

Wouldn't it be Kurobane?

Looks pretty shitty to be tbdesu.

I believe it is a prize figure, so nothing special.

>implying the Momoko trio will not be reduced to a duo in the near future
I love your optimism user. I hope youre right ;_;

>tf cannot beat C8

Dont give up.

Give up, it's hopeless for you.

You are such subhuman cancer.

Random Hetwood

Challenge 10 boss was extremely hard. Make sure to take out Madoka ASAP cause she keeps healing. Every heal gives her team 20k health.

Tsukuyo onee-chan should be able to handle her and by handle her I mean forcefully fucking her with her wooden flute.

My ideal valentine present would be Tokumei Kibou wearing a chocolate bra and chocolate panty and covered with chocolate sauce licking her lips, tied up and looking at me with inviting eyes. Inviting me to 'unwrap' my present and gorgeemyself on the chocolate feast.

Just Yachiyo

A Madoka doppel with Ren memoria and active magia dmg up from the event can one-shot the PMHQ.

C10 is absolutely easy if you use the first fights to build magia and then blast them away. Though I can't auto it with NY Madoka x Madoka because the AI is fucking stupid.

Just have 3 Magias or two Doppels ready to go. You have plenty of time to build them up with the tanky shadows.

this one is better

I can't believe Rika accepted Ren's ai yo.

Ren's clothes are maximum comfy. hai

I've literally been auto'ing it all day today and all last night. Just have an acc heavy setup and you'll be fine, as long as your team is decent. Only time I came close to dying was when I brought a Kyouko support instead of a Rena or Karin support.

Would Clint Hetwood be the Best Man or Maid of Honour at KokoMasa's wedding?

>Hetwood gets romantic advice from 2 autistic lesbians
>Ren gets romatic advice from an austitic straight girl
Love how Aimi payed it forward. Will probably do wonders for her popularity.

Anyone with a brain realizes it themselves, but both of these posts are by the same person.

He is an insane shitposter CONSUMED with harassing people because he has nothing else in his life. He will never stop because he is starved for "victory" in his life, and he thinks the fact that Troid won't delete his crack spamming is him "winning". He's actually deluded himself into thinking he "wins" because he can't do it in real life.

You can also easily tell that both of these posts are by the same person because "neither" of them will actually reply to anything said to them.

Yeah whatever, just keep bumping the thread, i need to go to sleep.

I never bump when I post, !Akemi.
And what do you care if a thread is up or not.
It's not like you're a fan of the Madoka series.

Cute Homura's wife.

This is a pretty nice story.

Ren wants to give chocolate to her friends on Valentine's Day to show her gratitude. The list includes Rika, Emeiri, Hinano, Kanoko, Akira, Konomi and the Ameria. She lament that she doesn't know what they like and get confused by the huge range of selection.

She is interrupted by a witch, and Aimi is already fighting it already. Together, they beat the witch, and Aimi manages to convince the lost Ren to shop together to see what chocolate and ingredients are suitable,

After window shopping for a while, Ren admits that she has no idea what to give since she do not know her friends' preference, but Aimi ask her if Ren think her friends will refuse her gift. After thinking back where Rika gave her handmade present on her birthday, Ren decides to give it a try to make chocolate for all her friends. She also took Aimi's advice and decide to decorate the chocolate with flowers. Since she is too shy to even speak, she intend to let her feelings be known via the language of the flowers on the chocolate.

On the actual day, Ren got cold feet since she think the chocolates sold in shops look way better and nobody would want her handmade stuff. Rika appears and claimed they are all worried since Ren did not show up at the Emeri's shop. Rika gave her chocolate to Ren first and notice her bag. After some gentle prodding, Ren mustered her courage and gave her chocolate to Rika who loved it since it is carefully made and decorated with flower.

The flower is chosen for Rika is the Periwinkle, as in reminiscing fond memories shared. She thanked Rika for her friendship, and hope they can create more fond memories together. With Rika leading, they head to Emiri's place so that Ren can give out the rest of the chocolate which are tailored made for each of her friends.

My daughter Ren is so thoughtful and kind.

V Day score
Lesbians: 2
Straights: 0

To be fair, Ren is still recovering mentally from two suicides, so I guess she still doesn't have much thoughts on romantic notions yet. She treasures all her friends, though Rika the most since she is her first friend. It's also pretty alarming since Rika noted that they were worried for her since she did not show up, and is relived to see her alright, so it is common for Puella Magi to think that their friend is in trouble when not appearing for gatherings.

I forgot how cute Rika is.

Cute lain

What's with this "homemade chocolate" meme? It is just melting ready-made chocolate you bought from chop and reshape them. Most of the time they ain't even using the chocolate for cooking either.

Yes, but they also pour in their "feelings". Can't buy that.

I seen this a lot in animes, i guess its a japanese thing.

Reminder to go to the IRC channel and report this person directly to the mods. He is not only ban evading, but he's openly trying to ruin threads and laughs at the fact the mod let's him get away with it.

The mod I_AM_ABIB in the #Veeky Forums IRC channel is fucking retarded and thinks that "ack" (a group of people who do nothing but say to follow the rules and stop attacking people), is somehow worse than !Akemi, a person who openly admits to attacking people and intentionally trying to ruin threads.

If enough people go to the IRC channel and tell him to stop his bull shit, maybe, just maybe Madoka threads can be good again.

>a group of people

Are there any pictures of Kako molesting Madoka?

It's pretty simple, they just buy simple chocolote, use it to make their own chocolate to offer to people they like. I'm baffled that you don't understand a simple concept.

>Ren sandwiched between Rika
seems like this is the new madohomu except rika is actually gay so if ren loves her there is a chance for mutual feelings

I would say a proper homemade chocolate is a chocolate you made from cocoa and other stuff at home.

Is that all she did? She should have tempered the chocolate too.

She added her own flavoring

What is the appeal of Ren, Mashu and Hamakaze?

>mashu and hamakaze
who are they again

They are Ren.

I'm glad that even someone with a shitty team like me is able to auto farm C10. I hope I can get enough chocolate to buy everything I want.

I couldn't even clear the extra quests during Yachiyo's event.

pretty sure extras during training events are harder than your typical hardmode. didn't it hit like difficulty rating of 90? most events cap at around 80

Just add another light and run a light formation, and you're set. I comfortably auto it with NYdoka/Madoka/Kokoro.

Who do you use?

Seeing Ren turn her life around and have nice friends fills my heart with happiness.

The appeal of Ren is similar to that of Homura, I think they have similar character beats.
Ren is even more socially stunted due to her mutism and even more self-insecure because she tried to kill herself twice.

Now that they established her character, Ren has a lot of room to grow. I would be very disappointed if they stop here and not develop her character further.

What was her event story? Can I have a summary? I haven't join during Ren's event.

If I live to celebrate my Seijinshiki I will propose to Rika and we will be together until death.

Go to bed, Ren. It's almost midnight in Japan.

Lol, just noticed the moustache on Homura's outfit.

>because she tried to kill herself twice

Wait, I thought the jigai girl is Asuka?

I still don't know why would anyone want to farm on C10 when C8 give mats. It's not like you'll run out of AP potions from clearing every event shop either way, so the one that gives mats is always better.

The security of never needing ribbons again is nice

Wow I didn't see that at all

Asuka is comical Jigai.

Ren and Rena are sad and depressing jigai. The only silver lining is that they met Rika, Momoko, Kaede and the other girls and now if anyone tries to bully them they are going to get their asses kicked in.

Asuka's jigai is a silly joke (I think the word itself is overly dramatic? Samurai era or something?), but Ren's story is all about her will to live and her near-suicides.

I think her story is in the pastebin with the others but I'll try to do a summary

Ren kept getting bullied since she was a child because she's extremely shy and practically a mute. She can't speak no matter how hard she tries.
She tried to commit suicide but changed her mind out of fear when she was falling to her death, that's when QB exploited the situation.
After QB tells her about witches, she thinks if she destroys all of them, she can stop bullying and bad things from happening, she does her best but sees that curses continue to exist regardless of her efforts, that's when QB tells her it's impossible, curses will always remain.

She can't accept the world as it is, and gives up on it. She tries to kill herself again but this time she's rescued by Rika.
Rika sees that she can't talk, so she decides to consult with Emiri and together they meet their friends who try to help Ren, they each give her something to make her feel better. They're the same people who she gives chocolate to in this event.

When Rika and Ren are alone. Rika tells Ren about her wish and how she forced someone to love her back, Ren wanting to reciprocate and tell Rika her situation, can't and out of self-loathing, starts sobbing. That's when Rika reassures her and they enjoy the sunset together. For the first time in a very long time, Ren is glad to be alive and able to see the beauty in the world. The end.

Rika essentially gave Ren life so her devotion to her is immense. Thematically, Rika is like a God figure.

Thanks for making this summary. Now I pity Ren.

Fuck the bullies.

>when she was falling to her death
Was she falling from an airplane to be able to make a contract in midair?

Why are there no fanart of Housewife Hazuki and Salary(wo)man Konoha?

Does this make Nanaka the plumber in the JAVs who fucks the lonely housewife desperate for her husband who is always away at work and too tired for sex?

Well there is that doujin that might as well have that premise

She now has nice meguca friends and enjoys her time with them. She doesn't mind being a meguca because through it was able to find purpose.

It was from a very high building, also QB is quick to act, so they made the contract in midair.

Scans?

A fall from the highest building right now wouldn't take even 20 seconds, I find it hard to believe that QB would have time.

>user: She's falling fast, you're not quick enough QB
>QB: How much time do I have?
>user: You have 20 seconds
>QB: Give me 2

Fuck the rules

It's a funny mental image though. Imagine QB falling down with its ears flapping in the wind trying to make a contract.

Is she double dead?

>tfw all this talking about Ren
i want ren to come to my account

pastebin.com/FDeN903U
I can't believe I forgot Kyubey.

Another Story is such a pain. Feels like it takes forever.

It's obvious that they don't really put all that much effort in them.

Is it worth it= buying Tsukasa?