PlayStation Vita General 3178 - Biggest Hats Only Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>The Lost Child launches this summer in the west
gematsu.com/2018/02/lost-child-launches-summ

>Penny-Punching Princess delayed to April 4 in North America, March 30 in Europe
gematsu.com/2018/02/penny-punching-princess-delayed-april-4-north-am

>The Longest 5 Minutes launch trailer, screenshots
gematsu.com/2018/02/longest-5-minutes-launch-trailer-screen

>Koei Tecmo’s Attack on Titan 2 details
gematsu.com/2018/02/koei-tecmo-attack-titan-2-details-base

>Memories Off: Innocent Fille opening movie
youtu.be/bupsdyv8xCA

>Persona Dnacing games Yukari Takeba and Ryuji Sakamoto trailers
gematsu.com/2018/02/persona-3-dancing-moon-night-persona-5-dancing-star-night-yuk

>World End Syndrome opening movie, protagonist revealed
gematsu.com/2018/02/world-end-syndrome-opening-m

>Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2018 Details
gematsu.com/2018/02/jikkyou-powerful-pro-baseball-2018-opening-movie-liv

>A Certain Magical Virtual-On Kaori Kanzaki and Apharmd C character and Virtuaroid introduction trailer
gematsu.com/2018/02/certain-magical-virtual-kaori-kanzaki-apharmd-c-character

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=4274317
handheldplayers.com/upcoming-games/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remove her big dumb hat.

It;s okay Vitagen we still got a game.

/1182549/ca9039c6a7/
Here for you

JUST

Vitagen needs to accept PS4. Back when Vita was new, PS3/PSP owners did not want to support Vita, and that was a massive problem to eventually lead to today. Vita owners need to support PS4 now. We all need to stick together and be part of a family. Those of you that would rather move to PC or Switch be damned to hell.

fuck off

>continue getting fucked by Sony
how about no

>Switch gets top billing
NIS thinks nintendo fags will be their new army? They will only end up like XSeed when they allied with Steam.

Impregnate

user most of us have more than just Vitas. I will never support the PS4 because I'd rather wait for deep sales or buy second-hand on it instead of full-price and that technically worse than not buying anything at all, or even pirating.
I'm going to pirate the game on PC but that's about it. Everything else, I'm going to get on Vita. If it doesn't come out on Vita and it isn't on PC, I'll most likely skip it.
The remakes mostly, as I don't need to replay Catherine or Uta 1 or anything if it isn't on the Vita, as I own the original titles.

>UNIEL AI is dumb as rocks and hardest difficult just means they have nice combos when they manage to hit you

I need you multiplayer. This is just too easy without human learning.

This is probably the case, and don't forget manlets we may be short, but we're still people
>A job
Yes
>A partner
No
I don't see why not, I'd imagine it'd be a small Meetup if virgins were banned
>What could go wrong?
Ask /k/, pic related

I remember times when things like these happened before. There was way more shitposting back then, this time there wasn't even that much. Times have changed.

Now that would be a crime.

This seems like a quality product. Thank you very much. Here's a pixiv artist that makes some good stuff: pixiv.net/member.php?id=4274317

Want to do another room?

Goddammit, I thought the blonde was a shota.

Fuck Sony.
One chance is enough.
I already got a Switch and that will be my main platform after Vita-chan gets her last games.

I've visited this place in particular for 4 years now
What the fuck

You deserve a lifetime of misery for your betrayal. Your Vitas are owned by wicked hearts and I hope one day they find an owner worthy of their purity.

Well user i have a ps4

>for your betrayal
to who?

why would the PS4 be where Vita fans move
Its not even handheld.

handheldplayers.com/upcoming-games/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2018/

Vita is still strong guys

I'm down for more multiplayer in about 8 minutes when I finish up this arcade run. Am I going to be hosting or will you?

We love Vita, not Sony.

I'll let you host.
Anybody else interested in joining in?

Still here Number user? Want to play some Dragon's Crown now?

What the fuck
You always have some nice things

Don't forget you're here forever

I can join but not for long,it's late in my country

Whatcha playing, vitagen?

Yakuza 3

You might need to host if is playing. I'm only on stage 8 right now

Alright room is up.
Anybody who wants to play unist should hop online. We're all new so it's a good time for random battles

then what do you want to play estelle?

Another dungeon crawler? I have a hard time caring. What's special about this one?

Oh fuck I forgot that Bloodstained is coming out in the first quarter of this year.
Imeft conflicted because I love Igavanias, but everyone is expecting it to be trash.
I'll be honest I'm not crazy about the 2.5d lookor the fact that it looks kinda slow, but so long as it plays well, has good boss fights, and lots of content, I'll play it.
I just hope the Vita version doesn't get too shafted in graphical quality, performance, or especially control, last thing I need is having to use the touch screen for various gameplay functions. I'd rather deal with button combinations like in Odin Sphere, at least let touch screen controls be optional.

Nothing right now
What do you want to play user?

>What's special about this one?
shotocon

MHW

Is there a guide on vita otome vns? Never played one before and am curious

It's getting a bit late, so maybe tomorrow around 5-6 p.m. EST if you or anyone else would be up for it.

I don't have that
And sorry to say i don't like MH

At least we still have each other, and in the end isn't that the real labyrinth of refrain? I like to think so.

No problem. Night user.

What MP are you eyeing then

Fighting games maybe that PS4 golf?

I'm sorry Vitagen, I had to preorder it. Please forgive my sacrilege.

>not switch or PC
You are forgiven.

Not Vita related, get back to momgen with this (assuming there still is a momgen).

I'd rather just import the JP version before supporting the PS4.

Nah, you do what you gotta do. I'll buy it next year when it's on sale or if the physical version is cheap enough somewhere else before that. And then play it with remoteplay.

Is it getting laggy for anyone else?
Should someone else host?

I'm used to lag as long as it's consistent since I'm used to playing GGxrd2 with 14f lag, but I'm not sure why you're wavering between good and horrible. It's up to you honestly.

poor poor Nanase

It seems to have gone away so it should be fine.
I really need to look at the command lists at some point

Golf is good, just wait until it hits some deep sale. Well worth $10 - $15.

BASED NISA

XSEED SUCKS
They'd never have put Ys 8 on the Switch either

Thinking about getting Dragon's Crown, how dead is it? Would I be better off getting the PS4 version?

It's dead, but Pro will be crossplay

Just woke up, is it okay to hate NISA again?

Are the nuthuggers gone yet?
Or did everyone just kill themselves?

Nisa hate is always ok.

fuck it, I'll keep playing

how much japanese knowledge is required in order to play and enjoy this game?

You how to perform a perfect orz while naked to be allowed to buy it

aren't there people still playing in this thread though?

Vitagen likes to play multiplayer games that are otherwise dead.

Never played it, but wasn't there a glitch exclusive to the Vita version of Demon Gaze 2 thanks to NISA fucking with the game?
Did NISA ever release a patch?
Was ignoring consumer complaints on social media about the glitch just practice to prepare for the shit storm of Vita owners complaining about Coven not being localized for Vita, albeit a shitstorm consisting of a loud minority.

A-at least we can remote play it, r-right boys?

This
I'll play whatever dead game vitagen wants to play together so long as I have it.

The money glitch, yeah. I think someone said the ps4 version is bugged as well but u really have no knowledge about it.

The vita bug however, randomly doesn't give you money after fights. It isn't as bad as it sounds honest, since you get most of your money from selling the equipment from demon circles anyway. Way worse bug is in the last story dungeon the castle, where kicking one wall that has treasure freezes the game and the only way to get out is to close the program.

But really, the money bug makes the start a bit harder, after that you won't even notice it. Also from what I remember some user saying, is that the bug was in the Japanese global version as well. Though they also fixed it according to the patch notes, so no idea why Nisa haven't bothered with it.

That's what I'm planning to do.

I'm just pirating it. I'd be angry were it not for the PC version.

There sure are a lot of small typos everywhere in this game.

Par the course for Aksys.
Not even joking about it either. Every single Aksys title ranges from "significant amount of minor typos or grammar issues" to "holy fuck how the hell did this get passed QA" levels.

Yeah, not sure why it's the norm, but it's not all that bad. At least it's not game breaking or really retarded.

I'm so happy I'll finally be able to play Coven on a handheld in English!
Too bad it's not on Vita.

user, are you specifically shitting it up in here because you're upset or are you just trying to start shit by stating "not vita"?

Nisa can suck my dick.
Underprinting EU copies of DRV3 in English was enough, but now they pulled this.

At least we are getting Penny Punching Princess, doods, I'm so excite

Nekoslut

Why even live, bros?

The Vita is dead, and the other consoles are crap

What other hobbies are there? Should I pick up woodcarving? I'm too old for music

>>You always have some nice things

>he doesn't have every console

C'mon son

I barely have time to play on Vita

I have a PS4, but I hate everything about it besides the controller
I simply don't like anything about the Switcj

>playing games

You're supposed to buy games and let them sit on your shelf, dummy

I'm not very fussed about who buys it on what, but did you need to post about it here?

I do that too much with just the Vita

I know the feeling user, I still haven't played Cold steel despite having both Vita games day one.

Okay, now that Coven for Vita is dead and never ever happening, what's your next Vita localization you're holding onto despite the chance of never ever happening?
Mine is Death Mark/Shiin.
I hope to God it gets localized, but there's a good chance what happened to Coven could happen to Death Mark if it were localized.
I don't care who localizes it, I want this fucking game.

D T 2 - 2
T
-

I dunno, it's from experience and the fact is, NISA didn't announce Metal Max despite it being a public knowledge that it'll get an western release. So maybe they're looking into different publishers in Kadokawa? And yes, this for me as well:

Vitagen right now

Anybody up for some soul sacrifice delta?