/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DiTyz9NVkc
vocaroo.com/i/s1BaUjMlvN8A
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5
webview.fate-go.us/
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539
imgur.com/w6VAowU
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ywn have a 3some with them

posting cutest pair

>its another "/alter/ migrates to the earlynigger thread" episode

Is there any real reason people are shittalking the Reddit event guide other than "LOLREDDIT?"

And we should. This one has a fucked up OP and is made by the rinface footnigger spambot.

>its another retarded thread spammer gets fucking buttblasted over people not picking his thread
please get banned

>deleted

>earlynigger thread got deleted

Thanks mods

Well, guess we're here now.

Hi /alter/, welcome to /alter/.

Hope you learn a lesson fag

>its another /alter/ pisses off the janitors again and is 1 step closer to being forced back into /fgog/

idiots

based fucking jannies

>other thread deleted
BTFO

Question: Does a CE that says "Improve Arts card effectiveness by 25%" improve the odds Shiki's instant death applying? It's not saying the damage is improved, but the "effectiveness"... I've cleared parking 8 times so far and Death landed on Rapunzel every time, while I was reading people saying it was unreliable.

fucking love both of these servants
wish I had them

>mods actually did something good

WTF BROS THEY'RE LAUGHING AT US AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=_DiTyz9NVkc

How big would futa Gorgon be?

Wow OP sure is salty we didn't pick his thread that he reported the other one

Fellas when are we getting Assassin d'Eon?

Is there an ideal translation of KnK to read? I've heard mixed things about cokesakto's translation but that's all I can seem to find.

Why do I not particularly like Rin but seeing these two together makes my dick diamonds?

migrate whenever

Um no? Also saber Shiki has base death rate of 60% vs assassin Shiki's 100% (I use the spell every time) and I hit 20 out of 20.

Black Grail boosts the odd by 60% because it directly enhances the NP's effects, not just the card effectiveness.

Piss off earlythreadnigger

bryn is so lovely when she's not interested in guys

>being forced back into /fgog/
That's an even worse idea.

ebin

Horta is for murdering bosses.
Raikou is for murdering waves of enemies.

Ideally you get both, but Raikou is probably better if you have to pick one- largely due to the fact she's a berserker and gets a damage bonus against most enemies on top of the avenger/berserker base damage modifier of 1.1x.
Clears waves better than Lancelot too if you give her a Kaleidoscope.
If you really like Raikou you can also get her Lancer version because she's hilariously the best Lancer in the game (in the Merlin meta) despite being a 4*/SR.

It would be incredibly thick

We literally just fixed the OP last thread but this fucknugget OP copy/pasted the old one.

what is the worst general and why is it /alter/

Grail says it only boosts damage though in the text. Not any effect.

for

>Raikou is probably better if you have to pick one- largely due to the fact she's a berserker and gets a damage bonus against most enemies on top of the avenger/berserker base damage modifier of 1.1x.
This is the most retarded thing I've read in weeks, are all mamafags this delusional?

Raikou can do both waves and bosses due to her class and star pull after the NP making 100% crits

It actually does though. People stick a Black Grail on Stheno for this exact reason.

>Having to look through every class to find +cat drop CE
>Have to refresh friends
>Having to look through every class again
>+cat CE is always on a fucking caster.

I have the worst friends.

Nah it only increases NP gain and damage of Arts cards.

>fixed thread
>FB campaign was still in there even though we got the 3 SQ already

It's actually impressive how BOTH OPs managed to fuck up

>onii-chan is imploding again
I'm glad the doomposters are over there.

With all that runic and sorcery knowledge, she actually canonically can (and even grow out one if you so wish). Get her to bond 10 and tell her about your kinks. Actually no, nevermind, she has strong clairvoyance, so she can read your mind and find out every one of your dirtiest kinks without you even needing to open your mouth.
>hfw she finds out everything by forcefully intruding in your thoughts

That's fucking wild if true. Does it do the same for Heaven's feel too? If so I can make my Void stall team a reality.

/gw2/
/ksg/
kerbal space station when it existed

To the person who asked about pros and cons for Mama vs Horta in the deleted thread

Mama
+queen of bustercriting
+amazing passive skills
+very multipurpose attack%+ skills that apply to most servants in the game
-low attack for a berserker
-much more squishy as a berserker with only an evade for defense
-AOE at low NP levels is only okay
-certain content she can not excel at if her attack skill buffs are outside the enemy servant characteristics

Horta
+highest attack in the game
+very well rounded skill kit that meshes with all content
+avenger
-very low hp
-also fairly squishy especially with the HP demerit on her skill
-one of the worser ST buster NPs in the game

So imo, Mama is better optimally but Horta is much more well-rounded.

Eh you got a point. But that one also needed to be fixed anyway.

It really isn't anywhere close to earning that title. We might have shitposters, but we at least talk about a game sometimes unlike stuff like slablands or katawa shoujo if that's even still going.

>11 days before the event ends
>mfw I bought all the CEs and materials from the shop
>mfw it will take 3 or 4 days to get all the gems I need for my critical servants
Was this event supposed to be farmed this easily?

Some Mamafags also have the delusion of thinking Raikou is the best Lancer. I don't mind it too much.

>the AoE NP servant is better optimally
Stop fucking posting.

Is Starcraft still around? Also I hear pubg just sucks e-celeb cock every thread now.

>50 million qp to level void skill from 9 to 10
what the fuck

Who do you think is the best lancer?

you can get a lot of star with her NP and pull everything to crit a boss afterwards

>he's building an arts team
>but all his arts servants are only NP1

Yeah, but Black Grail is objectively better.

Would you agree that it's better to farm 802 and 803 with non event CEs? It takes a lot longer compared to blasting each wave with ougis.

>they're laughing at us again
We all know what must be done
vocaroo.com/i/s1BaUjMlvN8A

Someone link the discord

same qp cost for every other 5*

>Was this event supposed to be farmed this easily?
Isn't every event an easy farm when you throw a ton of apples at it?

You really should not be relying on the NPs for either, but yes ST is better than AOE. But mystery killer is a really good skill if it falls under what content you're doing.

Be careful on memeing guys
You might kick user team into a total disorder

Don't fucking copy/paste this piece of shit OP. New template.

Previous:

>[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

D-DUDE?!

You don't play JP, just stop parroting whatever bullshit you've heard.

>canonically can
Only servants that can 100% canonically make magical futa dicks are Tamamo and Merlin
All the shapeshifting ones too I guess but only on them

Avengers do 2x damage to Rulers and Berserkers. Against everyone else besides Moon Cancer they deal normal damage. Berserkers meanwhile deal 1.5x damage to everyone besides Mash/Hokusai/Abigail, ie. basically everyone. It's a smaller damage bonus but waaaaaaaaaaaaay more consistent.

Horta is only good for Crit/Buster parties. If you can't give her Crit stars or boost her Buster cards she's painfully average. I'm guessing you read the memelist and took it at face value without thinking about how those servant's abilities actually work in practice.

DUDE

DUDE

I'm pretty sure it's 20 million for the lvl 10 skill of an SSR and not 50.

The Saint

lol

>all these mats the event showers you with
I'm nearing the danger zone, just yesterday I had over 200mil.

>+very well rounded skill kit that meshes with all content
Far from it. Her only purpose is brave chain buster crit (and so is Raikou Lancer and a bunch of other braindead busters later on). Nothing rounded about it, if it weren't for her 1 turn invulnerability she'd be a glass canon. Actually, she still is.

don't bother responding to people that present no argument

Not him but she is at least among 4*s though

WE JUST HAD THE FUCKING OP FIXED WHY DID YOU NIGGERS MOVE HERE. THE FOOTINIGGER WILL GET BANNED ANYWAY. FUCK YOU ALL.

So how's the math work on instant death when you start stacking effects like that? Like Black grail + both Shiki abilities on a 300% NP isn't nearly as good as it sounds on paper. I know that much.

Based DUDE bro

Do some more Scottish Hassan.

Gonna post this every single time a thread gets fucked during zero accel

Same. This event gave me enough mats to get 4 skills to 10 on different SSRs and now I'm inching towards 100 million. Half AP door week when?

I do though, there's always a chance to NP nuke 2/3 and enter 3/3 with stars to buster crit the boss

>being this mad his 20 posts early thread got deleted

Look at him and laugh

so this event is just re-doing the same quests until some mission is complete?

Just making sure I'm doing it right.

But Raikou does what she does, only better. Are you serious?

SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!!!

Kill me

I'm not gonna make it

Mods nuked the other thread with Event-appropriate picture, too. Even if it was early, I'd rather have used that one since it has a Servant that's actually available in NA.

JAVERT RULER WHEN

I'd like to know too. I see that servants have a "Death rate" stat but I'm not sure if that's their resistant to death or their chance to die.

Is GOLDEN the smartest Servant?

Oh you bitch.

Titoria Alter is great, but Raikou Summer is a direct upgrade with a ST NP to boot.