pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Why does /feg/ say that Myrrh has the best art in the game? Is there not a single character that has better art?

You're not Amelia...

How is she anyway?

Stop cucking me out of being your mom Lilina!

I want to cum inside Myrrh and not go to jail for it

>tap battle has the potential to have some great fe songs
>chooses some retarded uncatchy shit
Fucking isis

I'm going to marry Sebille!

There's infernal Michy done with all infantry
I actually used a different strat this time since I no longer run TA on Ephraim and it worked thanks to panic ploy

Your fortune is: You will get a Clair

>YOLOroll the 10 gems from the new shit
>3* Nino
>This big guy with +Atk/-HP

I dont have the heart to fodder him, I'll nurture him and make him big and strong because he came to me with good IVs. Time to just roll for a 2nd one

Oh thank fucking god, I really didn't want to have to keep rolling on this banner. 3.5% pity for a +HP -Res Hector after getting a Catria merge on my free roll seems like a good deal. Time to save all my orbs for the new unit banners.

I love eclairs.

The virgin king of macedon
The CHAD Lionheart

Michalis' GHB is probably my favorite because of it being melee-only enemies and it being central to the gimmick of enemies trying to pull you into Michalis' range.

>HAHA FEKEKS DEMOTIONS NEVER EVER
>Sothe gets demoted
>n-never ever?
>L'Arachel gets demoted

Think pink.

I've got a +RES -REF Lyn. What B skill does she want, and how should I refine her weapon? My instinct is to do the RES refine to give her a cool 40 RES but maybe it might be worthwhile to patch up her defense or get her to 38 SPD?

a pretty good dragonslayer in the dragon meta, takes care of the nowis and ninians that maskcina and co. cannot. upgrade to divine naga for maximum dragon cucking

>gather 20 orbs
>try for a valentine unit
>gray, blue, green, green, green
>Oh boy it's finally ti-
>wrys, est, beruka, arthur, merric

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

I think it was clear lady reddit would get demoted, she's underwhelming in most respects. Sothe is legitimately better and was less likely

She'll have the Earth Sword and share Red with Leif.

Always

Arthur makes for pretty decent bait

the funny thing about michalis' ghb is that you can get a pretty safe and easy start with michalis himself by slapping on QR and bait-killing the blue lance without any reprecussions.

Eeminder that the sub-humans who complete the Elite GHB quests the very same day they start definetely use heavily merged units and shouldn't be given any sympathy when the servers shut down

this banner is cursed tbqh, i've had better luck in the nohrian summer banner.

I'm fairly certain the only banners that introduced new units and weren't seasonal that didn't get a demotions were the first CYL banner and Farfetched heroes, which was basically another CYL banner, so I don't understand why people constantly claim we won't get a demotion

Show those full combos

I mean it wasn't like there was a chance they were gonna demote Micaiah and fucking Zelgius.

You're replying to a shitpost, or at least a post that's shit. Ignore it.
Although I'm sure people are wary after the first FE8 banner only had one demotion.

Aaaaaah so relieved to have gotten him already now I dont have to stress out for the rest of the month. Protip: if you got lilina first set her as your leader. It fuckin worked for me.

I love Myrrh!

Question 1: Do I actually have to play the training with the new units I summon to level them up? I ran out of exp shit.
Question 2: How do you rank up units?

>Arden straight up solos the entire map
holy shit

Thank you seasonal units!

You think that the characters you have in your team influences your rolls?
This is the kind of person who rolls for nuHector?

Is +Res/-Def Tana out of ~120 orbs decent? Wished I had saved those orbs for Hinoka instead, she's my preferred princess

>all melee GHB

Apparently mine's +Atk -Spd. Is that still okay? She seems pretty slow anyway.

Prove that it doesn't work you can't.

I have two LA Lilinas, +spd/-res and +atk/-def

What do I do with them?

Fury + Renewal on Amelia?

1. Yes, also don't use the EXP stuff since that's better used elsewhere.
2. Under something like "advanced growth" or some shit you have the option to "Unlock Potential", which is a rank up. Get them to Level 20 and have enough materials.

No.
She wants -HP out of a bane and if you intend on playing around with her prf a def bane hurts it quite a bit

Way past too fucking hard

holy shit, that art is absolutely fucking gorgeous. jesus christ, my heart melts just looking at her

EVIL HAS MET IT'S MATCH!
Arthur is such a gloious motherfucker.

Shut up Roy

Are the training maps a limited time or is it a permanent part of the daily rotation? An user in the last thread said it's temporary

One try for Infantry

Three tries for Armor

Three tries for Horses

Three tries for Fliers.

Wasn't that bad. I think hardest was fliers for me.

How the fuck are you supposed to beat Michalis with armors?

Shut up Hector

she draws really nice art

Holy shit, I did not think I'd be able to do this. Wary Fighter is really something.
Now if only these orbs would actually give me something
Kill me

Kill them before they kill you

TOUGH

Donate several thousand dollars for Halloween Henry

AND

>tfw no axe armors for quests

I wanna die.

Infantry took 2 tries, the rest took 1

the rewards cycle out for the day, as each map's rewards are only for that day
and as a whole they aren't perm, check the bulletin board

>two greens
>only has enough orbs for one roll
>got Lilina(-Spd/+Def....)
>worried that the other orb might secretly be Hector

Well I think I am going to wait till I have money in a few days. Logins are counted even if you only login to a summoning session right?

Should I be worried about Lilina having -Spd?

So what's the general consensus on Hector vs LA!Hector? Assuming Hector doesn't get to upgrade his Armads (and vice versa) and ignoring mergeability. Is nuHector a strict upgrade?

>literally no art of hag robin

Try getting good.

so a +atk -def hector is still amazing right? 37 def is still insanely high especially in exchange for 58 atk

>go for Vector
>forced to pull gray
>best(?) boy appears
+Spd/-Res, I can live with that, since it's MILES better than my -Atk BLyn
How do I build him?
SendHomefags can eat shit

GAY

I'm saving every orb I get from now on for Hinoka. Thoughts?

I didn't do the final map for yesterday's training map yet. Did I just miss out on the blessing it gave or do I have another chance in 4 days?

I wish they'd give us more unit variety if they're going to be forcing these awful monotype quests. There's literally only one colorless armor and it's a seasonal. There are no colorless fliers. And all the mage armors and fliers are seasonal.

What the fuck hector try again
+atk/-res at least, almost on par with the other guy I guess

I want to hold hands with Severa and give her eskimo kisses!

yee. its a BK vs Zelgius situation

>did Michalis infantry and fliers in one try
>armors took a few
>literally can't figure out how to do horses because I missed Camus
rerun fucking when

I'm really amused at the people somehow pulling normal hector from the valentines banner

holy shit
beautiful

It's fine. You can wait a year to do horses. That way Michalis won't wast barracks space.

Good luck.

Is there a new chain challenge? I can only see paralogue 11+12

>Tap tap got a new song
>It isn't Truth, Despair, and Hope

Why even bother

I just read the bulletin board. It didn't say the rewards are just for that day - it's just for the first time clear. And I see nothing indicating that the maps are temporary overall.

>actually managed to beat Armor and Infantry only on my first team build
STRONG AND TOUGH with the Drive Def 1 seal, Burger King, Hector and a LA Lyn that only did Armor march. Then, Br. Ike, Br. Lucina, Ny. Corrin and Azama with overlapping Drives let Ike solo the left side of the map while Corrin made everyone too tough to touch.

>me ephraim me smash lmao incest
>Master Strategician Innes
I think we clearly know who the better of the two are.
Someone post the "Ephraim and Innes at the Olympics" gif please.

Is there a canon explanation of what happens to manaketes' clothes and shoes when they transform? I mean they go back to their human form fully clothed

My lord Aiku~

Hawkeye picking up the fucking pace.
Starting to get heated.

Some help please

Infantry took me a few tries, did it first try with everything else though. Surprising since I remember having a lot of trouble with the map and I just used my usual teams for those.

>Pity Broken by Roderick
ahhhh...ahahahahah....ahhhhhhh
Rest in Peace 8% will wait for Tana weapon refine before I fodder this bitch off

Pls respond

Myrrh isn't seasonal.

Hags are a miracle of the universe.

>This music is actually pretty ni-
>ENEMY TURN