/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #735

''AU Band'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14976466
strawpoll.me/14976478
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=XPhQGVp2HnY
youtube.com/watch?v=pUacX3Ik690&feature=youtu.be&t=10m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xhb_fvZ4UM
twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/961291577304985600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

We'll last forever.

Let's make this thread better than the last.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Chloe loves Max!

I love this images OP, pls don't post any amberprice/legion images. Thanks.

Chloe is #1

Reminder that this guy: is just here to bait and has no actual convictions.

Hella yes and soulmates.

Always kiss the Price.

And Max loves Chloe.

Until the end of time.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Max is a cute!

Max and Chloe are best girls.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

MARRIED

>mfw stephposter inevitably shows back up

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Chloe shouldn't have idolized Rachel so much and Rachel shouldn't have allowed her to get to that state of mind. I get that Rachel cared about Chloe and didn't want to hurt, but that's exactly what she did both with her actions and her inaction of not telling Chloe she needed to stop.

First love!

What would your parents think if they knew how much of your life, the life they nurtured and fostered and put their hearts and souls into, you were wasting to try and make /lisg/ mad and get (You)s?

Why are amberfags so goddamn annoying like fuck I just wanna kick them in the face. Grahamfield was never this annoying.

Stop feeding them

This thread pleases Hannah.

FOREVER!

Greater beauty!

>greater beauty
Nice try.

THIS!

Oh shit I forgot to save this. I need to in order to shut these fags down

After three years, you're still /lisg/.
Well, you're a lot baitier, but you're still not bad.

>Chloe, looks like we're new moms!

Soulmates!

Thank god, because we all know cutest girls are Victoria Chase and Kate Marsh.

Every time you reply to bait, you kill one Kate in a different timeline.

I don't think they were ever a thing on /lisg/, even Maximum Victory shippers and Marshfielders used to mock them.

Good night, /lisg/. Ignore the bait and post Max and Chloe.

>Backing off on a statement he made on tape
>Still aludes to it being about Rachel
>Not once does he even remotely suggest it might be about your self-insert masturbatory aid

Grasping at straws, faggot

What do you think Life is Strange 2 is going to be about?

/lisg/ will always have its comfy and rational side. No matter how hard some try to bury it.

How terrible, good thing I don't do that.

Sweet dreams, user.

He points out that it being about Chloe and Rachel is "his own interpretation off in fantasy-land", and that Rachel is thematically associated with fire. Give it up, baiter. This isn't a battle for you to win.

Life is Strange 2 is coming out this year. Yay!

Who cares? The longer it's put off, the better.

Thankfully not about Max and Chloe.

(You)

I honestly have no clue what to expect about S2. I think it will be set in the US again but in somewhere much different than Oregon. A while back we were trying to use images from Michel's and Luc's Instagram pages, but they've uploaded stuff of a bunch of locations. Same goes for the surveys ran about the game. Unless someone find a sit with concept art like they did for BtS, we're not going to know until they tell us.

I disagree with the ''Thankfully'' part but he's not wrong about S2.

Thankfully not about Chloe and Rachel

I know what Luc's said, everyone in this general has seen that tweet.

This. Thank fucking god.

Hannah Telle: "I did chose bay - but I can't chose it anymore now." - "May wouldn't think twice and save Chloe."
youtube.com/watch?v=XPhQGVp2HnY

Hannah is like Pricefield both slowburn.

Does anyone have the link of that video of a VA who has a gaming channel and also said that will voice a character called Sarah in Season 2?

Remember when Hannah used to think Warren was sweet.

It didn't take her long to figure things out.

It's not herself, but someone else saying she told her she is going to be in LiS2 and "Sarah" is actually just another character she had voiced for another game.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUacX3Ik690&feature=youtu.be&t=10m40s

>''I also happen to meet the voice actor for Sarah (Amelia Tyler)... she's also going to be in the next Life is Strange, she didn't tell me more than that''

Also, just noticed that Michel, Luc and Alejandro follows her on twitter.

I agree. They need time to edit and perfect the small details and overall story. I dislike the fact that Nathan was killed off just like that and also the fact that the game only gave you two endings to choose.

Gotta love Hannah.

Slowburn is best burn, it leads to a stable and long-lasting flame.

wasn't the picture on the right made by molli?

DONTNOD needs to write the story out in its entirety before hand and check it over to make sure all the major parts (and ideally every little one as well) add up as a narrative and story. If they're going to tell a sad story, at least make it consistent and clearly the only way things can be.
If they do that then the game will be great because I already have faith that they can create good characters, setting, and soundtrack.

Remind you that this was before the game was released.
And that she fast boarded on Pricefield.

Oh and another one

Hannah Telle on Pricefield kiss in E3: "Their relationship is BIGGER than that. This is BIGGER than love. This is BIGGER than romantic."
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xhb_fvZ4UM

Looks like Warden Ashly is going to make an inspection soon.

This gif is so hypnotic. She is so cute : )

I was reading an old interview of Michel:

Shacknews: "Finally, Max and Chloe's story is pretty much over, but there have been reports that the team is potentially going back to Life is Strange. If you were to go back to Life is Strange for another season, would the story be set in Arcadia Bay once again?"

Koch: "It might be too early to talk about that, but I think if we have a chance to explore Life is Strange again, of course it would be within the same universe. Maybe not in Arcadia Bay, but we would have links. Even if we have new characters, we would have some ties within the stories."

I hope they went crazy (well not too much) with the connections between LiS 1 and 2

Zak also said he's interested in working in another game set in the S1 universe.

BtS wasn't awful and I appreciated some parts of it but I definitely doesn't want to see D9 take the franchise over

This, I hope the S1 epilogue that the beta tester and leaker user hinted never happens.

Is Hannah going to complete the Life is Strange stream? I enjoyed the first 2 streams they did.

Probably. However you'll have to remember it took them over a year to do ep3.

Yeah but it's going to take a while

S1 epilogue? Did I miss something?

Leakers said that the D9 devs are considering making some sort of a mini post S1 epilogue, which is a real possibility especially when Zak stated he wants to revisit Arcadia Bay once more but still, don't get too hyped it might happen or not.

This motherfucker was all heart-eyes over Max and people still have the audacity to say she didn't have a crush on her before Max moved from Arcadia.

Why haven't they found boyfriends yet?

>Chloe spent all afternoon teaching me though!"
>"...What..."
>"I mean, Max was there and they locked the door and I didn't have much of a choice in the matter."

Good gal pals need no boyfriends

Imagine being Hannah's girlfriend/boyfriend and she uses her Max voice in a sex roleplay

Been away for two weeks. Any new updates?

Imagine she uses Max's voice and calls you Chloe in bed.
hhhnnnnng

Wait, Daye broke up with that guy she used to stream with?
That's sad.

No.

Ha Even better

Also, Ashly and Hannah should goof off with each other like creating scenarios like dates it something using their Max and Chloe voice. I would save every audio and listen on repeat if they did that.

I think he got scared that she would sacrifice him in a heartbeat, kek.

Ashly and Hannah read fap fic dialog while Daye narrates the story

Other than this, no.

twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/961291577304985600

"I think [Max and Chloe's] relationship is bigger than that. Bigger than love. Bigger than romantic."
- Hannah Telle

They do have boyfriends

best girl

Farewell leaks

Two Whales for breakfast!

I don't want another full Deck Nine game, same reason as said.
Would be cool to see references in S2 to S1, but they can't really do too much because of the whole 'don't canonize one ending' thing. I think at most you would just find something like a neutral mention of Arcadia Bay.

The style is simple but it's super cute. I like the outfits.

I'm 99% certain Chloe has loved Max since before she moved away, but she couldn't place in exactly what way and didn't think too much of it. Max was like a sister and when they separated, Chloe realized she was feeling more.

Duh! But yeah.

>a crush on her before Max moved from Arcadia
Zak is the one to blame here. Unless they show any hint about it in Farewell, this remains as our cute little headcanon. God knows how many retcons are waiting for us in that Episode.

The Episode is from Max's perspective so we may not entirely know what Chloe was thinking. Maybe they could hint to it in someway without being super obvious, or at worst nothing is changed and it remains a (viable) headcanon. Nothing to really retcon in Farewell since we never knew about that kind of stuff for sure in the first place.
Plus there's always Gentle Encouragement, which will never not come to my mind when thinking of that time.

Leakanon said they would throw small
and subtle hints Chloe crushed on her
If there anything BtS showed is that D9 sucks at being subtle at anything so we'll have to wait and see.