/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

/feg/ - Fire Emblem General Anonymous 02/10/18(Sat)02:26:09 No.204782210▶ >Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fotgs8TxRfc
youtube.com/watch?v=2-7hoOw2OBA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=U7bfNVM9aGc
youtube.com/watch?v=APmHVQQh7S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Fotgs8TxRfc
youtube.com/watch?v=2-7hoOw2OBA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=U7bfNVM9aGc
Which do you prefer, /feg/?

>People talk about Lyon, even on Eirika route
>No mentions of Hardin who is straight better than at least Eirika Lyon

Vote for her

Those that say that Hinoshit's new weapon sucks balls

PRESIDENT OBARO!

NEEENOOOOO

Sorry I need distant counter more than I need close combat / bold fighter

Hardin was real good villain. don't know why people last thread were implying Veroica even competes with them

>only way to keep hinocuck relevant was to introduce her refined weapon to make her useable

alright nigger, I'll use your exact example in this post with actual evidence of events and dialogue rather than your mental gymnastics.

>looks down upon the commonfolk and weak and values the strong
as has been the Rigelian way since Duma founded the country
>seeks conquest
He wants to unify valentia into one kingdom that he would eventually rule, making a name for himself in doing so
>wants Alm dead
another peasant soldier in his way. His desire to kill him grows even more aparant when Alm literally snatches any claim he had to the throne
>occasional blood-lust
you do realize that this "occasional" thing is another word for inconsistent? at least with berkut you clearly see his hatred and impulsiveness grow as Alm constantly one ups him
>willing to serve a dark god for strength, even sacrifice his wife
he either submits to Alm and throw away everything he's been taught to him by his family and country, the ultimate defeat for him, or give one final effort to prove himself powerful. Not even sure what the fuck Veronica working with Surtr has anything to do with her character. Its classic strong villain is pushed aside for the even stronger villain to take center stage
all your other points are pure head canon."s-shes sixteen at most, give her some slack!" if you think this is good writing then I dont know what to tell you. I can make this exact same post with fifteen other villains, berkut isnt even in the top 10.

Personally? FE6 > FE8 > FE7 for attack music.
youtube.com/watch?v=APmHVQQh7S0

CORRIN SUUUUURGE

Reminder that a pure offensive blue lancer is irrelevant and that you need a gimmick to stand out
Reminder that Hinoka will be a mainstay in flier and mixed teams

Well as it turns out I am also him, so get on all 4 and beg for it

>Hardin
I haven't played Marth's games, but isn't this the guy who becomes evil because the blonde slut cucks him for Zeke?

whore

>responding to Veronicucks
Spare yourself the pain. Just wait 15 days until she’s forgotten again until July when CYL comes around

Fuck off Hinoka is super useless and can't kill anything

Killing Hawkeye and eating his heart!

excellent post milord

Forget this slut Cecilia already

Oh wait no this one

>Corrin's A rank with Gunter has her admitting he's like a father figure to her
>S support has them marrying anyway
>They decide that during a simple game
Wow. Corrin is more like a self-insert than I realised.

>range training
>lol armor knight spawns take that archers :^p

I missed the first and second CYL votings. Am I right in assuming characters get banned from being voted once they win a CYL poll?

Cucking Roy! Eating out Lilina beneath her huge dress while Roy is in the same room!

Embarrassing post

Thank you sweetie! Good job showing those veronicucks where they belong.

He is someone who just had straight up jealous motivations yeah

>Hinoka putting Tana in a headlock when Tana is still the best flier

>That team comp
Wow you should be fucking embarrassed.

Kinda, but part of it also has to do with an evil hobo from the first game using magic to manifest Hardin's feeling of jealousy and corrupt the guy into becoming a terrible dictator. Inspite of this he never lost sight of his love for Nyna, but it was too late and he died. Then Marth, once again, was recognized as Hero King and everyone lived happily ever after.

This is a falseflag but I agree

never reply to me again. you mommyfags and lolicucks need to return to reddit and tumblr respectively

Cute team

sent ;)

Even though i got her I genuinely forgot shes a cav

NEEEEEEEEENIAN

I really wanted to but I pulled a -ATK VALilina so Cecilia it is

Embarassing post

Are the deflect seals actually worth shit? The duel simulator barely adds like 1-2 match ups with any of them
>Inb4 duel simulator

I didn't make the image. Tana's niche of a defensive oriented offensive unit is something I'm not claiming to be bad. However pure offense is brainlet tier when you can actually do fun shit instead.
-t. Someone who has almost all the fliers at 5 stars

A neutral Cecilia has less Atk than a -ATK Lilina.

Please Vote responsibly.

If you give Seliph Divine Turfing and Deflect Magic he becomes just like his dad!

Meant for

I stopped voting after realising I don't give a shit about it

Just use all three, Attack, Defense, Mobility! The perfect team!

Finally rolled my first thundercock. Is +def/-res worth building or should I wait for a +atk?

I voted for Shanna today.

Same, I voted like 4 times, that should be enough for the points provided they ever actually send them.

Gonna ask one more time, what do you guys do for arena defs?

I'm starting to get zero defs thanks to the anti-horse maps and I'm trying to get anything here. My myyrh has guidance, thinking of throwing windsweep on micaiah

I still hope I can get Hector for Distant Counter. I need that for my Zephiel

Don’t you want a free wallpaper with every vote???

Deflect Melee is a good meme build for slow, bulky melee units like Michalis. Arguably the only way besides Brave Sword to make Alfonse viable.

Deflect Magic is actually good on Seliph and several things to deal with as specific Reinhardt counters, especially the Quickened Pulse variant that kills some of his should-be counters.

>mental gymnastics
Hold up there, furryfag, you'd best explain what you mean by this.

>as has been the Rigelian way since Duma founded the country
Duma never says anything about looking down on the common folk, only the weak. The fact that Rudolf gives his son away to be raised among the commoners also indicates that your claim is full of shit.
>He wants to unify valentia into one kingdom that he would eventually rule, making a name for himself in doing so
Fair.
>another peasant soldier in his way. His desire to kill him grows even more aparant when Alm literally snatches any claim he had to the throne
There's actually more to it than this, but it works in your favor.
>you do realize that this "occasional" thing is another word for inconsistent? at least with berkut you clearly see his hatred and impulsiveness grow as Alm constantly one ups him
>"occasional means inconsistent inherently"
The occasion is when the voice starts talking, so that's not inconsistent. You're full of shit.
>mega paragraph about serving Duma
That's Berkut's fall, and that's fair, up until "lol Veronica working with Surtr is poor writing!!!" The fact that you need the logic behind her character spelled out to you when we've had the facts that clearly add up to it mean that your grasp of reading comprehension is woefully inadequate, and you had best go back to Dick and Jane.
>I can make this exact same post with fifteen other villains
Except you won't, because you're full of shit. Prove me wrong.

He's still gonna tear most folks apart, and +1 gives him a boost in his attack. So just build that one and then merge it onto a +atk one later.

+ATK is the only thing that matters on Renhardt.

Y/N?

Yes, he will carry you extremely far in pve content. I was using -ATK for months until i could pull another smallhands

Only for extremely rare hard counters to enemy units that might run annoying brave builds
Brave bow lyn, maybe reinhardt, although a green can typically take the first attack and moonbow proc damage if their resistance is decent.

>"Bullshit"
>Go check
>It was indeed bullshit
They've the same attack

>Give Hector reciprocal aid
>Have Tharja tank and kill everything

EZPZ

If he's 5 star, absolutely. If not you may want to wait unless you have few precious options.
t. someone who threw away 20k feathers on a +spd thundercock by this general's advice and a month after i did up to this point now i barely make use of him, even in dedicated horsememes.

Whatever makes you happy.
She is a good unit.

Only if you upped him to lvl 40 for conversation

def boostng A skills are better. Atk/Def bond is nuts on her.
Also:
>Feeding seasonals

>veronicuck still responding
>doesnt even defend himself, just screams your full of shit like an autist

to be fair, do you realy need an offensive Cordelia when you have a defensive Tana with good offense and a mobility Honkers that can kill 1 Melee unit guaranteed? Seems like a wasted slot if you ask me. I appreciate your effort for trying to lower the conflict, but it's not a good idea to have 3 physical blue Lancers in the team

DC is great on her so go ahead

I wanted to do the same thing because I got him really easily (10 orbs), but I don't know, if you don't have classic Hector already he's very useful...
I think I'll keep him at least for the TT/arena

I think villains should make sense in the grand scheme of the world and support the worldbuilding, while also affecting those around them in some cathartic way.
That's why I can just never see Veronica as a good character. On top of her characterization hell she just doesn't contribute anything to what we know about the Heroes world. Even more confusing now with the whole Nipple vs Fire Nation thing.

With QR and Iiotes shield , she can kill.Blyn and Reinhardt. Good for arena and for GHB

I have used Myrhh, V.Ike, Tana, and Ninian and I had 7 defenses. Maybe the guidance memes got them. Just build a meme team around a bonus and your fine.

Hence why you should run Tana and Cordelia.
Hinoshit is just plain useless

Fuck you roy you motherfucker go away and never come back!!!!!

I like both Berkut and Veronica.

Do it.

One of these Roy's is not like the other

I'm neutral to Berkut but I don't like Veronica

Don't do it user! The shove meta is just around the corner!

do it pussy

>doesn't even defend himself when he's literally explaining why the other guy is full of shit
dumb Cuphead poster, Veroninigger is /ourguy/

>Cordyfags are still at it

TA3 NIGGA DONT DO IT FODDER HIS SHIT BUT DONT SEND HIM HOME

>she feels your cock enter her ass

I mean, she has the power to close multiverse doors but doesn’t want to so she can make multiverse friends

>anti-Veronicucks are still going at it
>seething at getting destroyed by megaposts
Absolutely based, Veronica is the best

do we know that though? I think I've been following the story pretty well just praying for something actually interesting to happen but I don't think this stood out.

Despite Distant Counter and Iote's Shield, she will die to a good number of Lyn builds.

Myrrh should never be put into a team to be made as a Lyn check.

I like to believe that the "Cordy is superior" posts are made by a Hinocuck and the "Hinoka is best flier" posts are made by a Cordyfag. Both false flagging each other in order to make that fanbase seem as annoying as possible

It's best to ignore these types of posts

Veronica is truly /feg/'s girl, bless her

She survives both brave and Firesweep. She doesn't need to kill a Firesweep Lyn on initiation. She just needs to tank the hit so that your other Melee unit can finish her off. Afterwards reposition that unit behind Myrrh and tank another hit.

POST VERO

>Veronica
>this is feh's sad excuse for a "good" character
I'm glad I play multiple mobage

>”stop complaining about getting 5-star banner units”
>”nobody cares if it’s not your favorite character”
>”there’s no reason to be upset about rolling a great bst unit”
>”why are you voting for ike when he’s not even good fodder”
Hearing things like this makes me upset.
Who here still /karenfag/?

Nooo

Meant for