/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Spooky edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018

Monster's Inc Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=W5CTlRKa1SE
"Don't Think Twice" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2vEr-618g
"Oath" Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=LuSh4-cbAOc
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/new-kingdom-hearts-3-trailer-shows-monsters-inc-wo/1100-6456687/
youtube.com/watch?v=zj5gvt4oR1k
khinsider.com/news/D23-Details-on-Rapunzel-s-Hair-and-Other-Development-Information-11285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monster Goofy is really unsettling

>when FFXV fag posts

I can't believe I thought he was gone for good

I was such a fool

Merboy Sora

There's like 3 different versions in the series. It's no wonder people get confused.

were there any revenge values or hitstun in the new trailer?

Will Sora ever get to fly with Kairi around Big Ben?

He's either a nort but I doubt it since his eyes are still clearly blue.

Or Lauriam is back and he's still a fucking liar to fuck with everyone.

Why are Sora's eyes green in the tangled world?

Can't they design new costumes? I hates that black coat. Sick of it.

why is he so fucking pretty but ripped and manly at the same time?

hes gay

He stopped posting here for awhile when he joined nu-gaf
Then he got banned for being an idiot and now he's back doing the same shit he always does

Who? XV-kun?

> he's gay

>There will be a fear-gathering minigame in Monsters Inc world
>Sora will be spooping lolis and shotas "for the good of monsterkind"

He always was.

Who do you think might make an appearance beside Marluxia and Ven in KH3?

Mog

I likr that black haired girl. But who is that coat wearing person? Another org Nort?

I think we'll at least glimpse about every character, except maybe Strelitizia. I know Nomura said Kh3 won't tie up the Ux storyline, but I think it will factor in. I think we'll go to Daybreak Town somehow, whether it's the past version of Twilight Town or not.

I think that's Luxu

WHENS LARXENE
PLEASE TETSUYA PLEASE

POST LARXENE

(You)

She really is the most mysterious character of them all at this point. She's getting a tragic backstory eventually.

Maybe he doesn't join the org yet but he's doing their work so that he can join them?

I'm saying that he's the intern

Well it looks like we are getting a November/December release
>Everyone in the Osaka studio is working on KH3, 100 people from Tokyo studio also involved. Development is split into three sections: Early, middle, and late. There's around 3 worlds per section, but SE noted that this doesn't mean there's 9 worlds in total. The early worlds are 90% complete, middle section worlds are 60%. It didn't confirm what stage the end section is, but Nomura said "something he's always wanted to do and put into KH ever since the days of working on FF. It is bound to surprise everyone."

Gummi Ship is open world
>This time, however, it has been split into two phases. There's an exploration phase, which was likened to being more open-world, and there's a combat phase. Combat has been increased in scale, with more enemies than ever before.

gamespot.com/articles/new-kingdom-hearts-3-trailer-shows-monsters-inc-wo/1100-6456687/

Leave the Heartless to me

Why would he even be a Nort considering he tried to betray Xemnas himself?
He's probably running his own Organization.
Larxene will probably be partnered with him as well.
Maybe.

>Gummi Ship
yeeeees

Is Luxu a biy or girl? Will we see him/her with MoM in KH3? About MoM, is he Master Xehanort? Didn't play Union so would appreciate some clarification.

Watch Back Cover

I'm saying he's NOT yet a Nort because of his betrayal. He have to prove himself to other Nort to be one

As for motive, he probably want a keyblade again

Back Cover can explain it better than I could user it's on youtube, so give that a shot, Luxu's a boy though.

But he literally is a keyblade user in Union.

stole this from /v/

This makes my penis the large penis

I think he has his own plans, reminder that he was a keyblade wielder way before Xehanort became one or he might even be a supportive character in KH3, at this point, everything is possible with union x.

can someone answer my lore questions please?
It´s about xehanort and terra.
Afaik Terras heart is in the armor right? And his body is possesed by xehanort.

So only question is: Is xemnas just older terra with xehanorts heart?

Why would you stole anything from that shit infested board? DELETE THIS!!!

>Terras heart is in the armor right?
wrong

and yes Xemnas is older Terra

Alright thanks. Is the movie length 1 hour?

Here, have some webms of the sections.

Does he know that?

when terras heart is not in the armor where is it then?

Also one question about DDD, because I really really need to replay this game. The guy in brown, who appeared in kh1. Who exactly was he? Another xehanort? Then why did he call himself ansem?

I can understand why terra xehanhort did that, and why his name became xemnas, but why xehanhort himself?

>local monsterboy with giant key
>"I grow stronger"

So if I'm understanding this correctly, instead of hearing the glorious Shūichi Ikeda voice Marluxia, we will be stuck with that horribly dull, monotone retard that voiced him in English CoM

Yes I think, enjoy.

No one knows what lingering will is because it's never been explained, but it's definitely not Terra's heart, as it's still in Terranort, who's back to life because both Xemnas and Ansem are dead. The most we know is that Terranort called it Terra's "mind", which some people seem to think is his soul, as it was explained in an Ansem's report in KH1 that a person has 3 components to them, a heart, a body, and a soul. Also Xemnas is Terra's body yeah.

The Lingering Will is quite literally what its name suggests: Terra's sheer rage left behind to pilot the armor.
His heart is still in his body, but it's engulfed by Xehanort's.

Marluxia is my husbando tho.

>Flynn uses a frying pan
Perfect

alright thanks hope you can also answer me this
except the terras heart question of course.

Like seriously, holy shit, those prism and tower finishers.

Teacup ride is cool too.

Was the Vanitas theme in the Monsters inc trailer new?

Is there a character that could possibly EVEN TOUCH Xehanort? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Xehanort's heartless who wields the power of darkness. I’m not talking about Young Xehanort with his future self's keyblade and time control powers either. You know I'm not talking about NoXHeart with his keyblade armor, No Name, which he can transform into wings or a shield wall, who wields the power of advanced darkness which he can use to make black holes in the ground and to create a huge explosion that will deplete your health and magic. Hell, I’m not even talking about Xehanort's nobody with the power to throw buildings, equipped with lightsabers, lasers, nothingness, flying a giant building-dragon wearing suit of armor and wielding Org 13's weapons including guns, lances, water clones, claymores, chakrams, and a huge red sword. I'm definitely NOT talking about Terra-Xehanort wielding No Name with the power of extremely advanced darkness, meteor, quake, dark impulse, ultima canon, dark volley, ars solum and invincibility frames being protected by the guardian who can make you submit, as well as an army of manufactured heartless he made one day while bored and who has the ability to unlock hearts and make infinite heartless and nobody copies of himself by waiting for one of his nobody's to grow a heart and then unlocking it again. I'm talking about Master Xehanort, who wields extremely advanced mega-darkness, has the oldest keyblade ever with the Foretellers' master's eye that can see the future stuck on it, has multiple copies of himself at his command, is the best magic and keyblade user in the universe, can time travel to get even more copies of himself to fight for him for unlimited battles as they cannot die because it would break the rules of time travel, can make mountains appear by raising his hand, can control a storm of keyblades with his mind, can summon kingdom hearts at his leisure and can take over someone's body by stabbing himself.

where the FUCK exactly is that ball pit place?

Because it was Ansem?

Looks like it's an Attraction Flow move, so maybe Attraction Flow is tied to the Realm of Sleep somehow? All the other rides look like they fit that vibe too.

>Tubguin in the menu
Based

So who is the other me Riku was referring to? Is it the clone?

Rapunzel a cute. A CUTE!!!

Is that Ariel as a summon spell? I thought she got her legs back at the end of KH2.

>That moment when her hair gets cut and she gets that amazing brunette short hair.
Not enough sweating reaction images could cover it.

Merlin's hut?

Atlantica is in a constant state of Ariel going back to being a mermaid wishing for something better, and being seduced by an evil octopus woman and then defeating said villain and learning a valuable lesson up until things start over again

Clearly just a Summon alongside Ariel

He was in that world, so it figures.

my boy is back
what a good boy

>I thought she got her legs back at the end of KH2.
This was the last cutscene if I remember right.

>Laugh Power

Ariel's a were-mermaid now. ez

What about during the credits?

Yeah, I guess it takes place after the end of the movie.

Credits has her with legs getting married on a boat

I'm satisfied with this explanation.

You're right, my bad.

this guy was ansem? When was this explained? I thought that was the heartless of terraxehanort?

Somebody post that image of Sora, Buzz, and Woody on the rocket!

TO THE MOON

Sora being flippant and talking some shit to Marluxia is still a bit of a letdown considering last time they met Sora was in a fit of homicidal rage and he was the only proper personal nemesis he had

Marluxia explicitly pointing out the soft-wipe of CoM makes me wonder if they're regretting that decision a little

Don't forget she can switch between human and mermaid, from the sequel

>Get on the rocket
>Buzz says "TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!!!"

DO IT SE.

>When was this explained?
DDD outright has a cutscene where YX explains it point blank to Sora.

was going through some old albums and saw my xasthur record
his name sounds like a organization XIII member and even his music sounds like it could be fitting in some heartless/nobody zone
youtube.com/watch?v=zj5gvt4oR1k

I wager that's Lauriam lying and time traveler Marluxia is nort'd an in the true org.

Just seen the new footage and holy shit i cant wait for KH3

holy fug!! i forgot repliku existed

My mouth was open the whole damn trailer. Who'd ever thought running around as an anime character with disney princesses and bros could look like the definition of pure fucking fun.

sora looking so good. sora looking so ripe

we've seen twin yo-yos, swords, crossbows, fucking prism clones and inhabitable structures, i wonder which keyblade will enable vanilla dual wielding

I wonder what the CG intro for KH3 is gonna be like with the slow theme song

>i wonder which keyblade will enable vanilla dual wielding
Well, probably the usual

theyll likely make an edm version

Wait, if Sora manges to bring back Roxas this means no more dual wielding for him. Maybe it was just scrapped.

khinsider.com/news/D23-Details-on-Rapunzel-s-Hair-and-Other-Development-Information-11285

no, i mean he's gonna lose ventus' keyblade eventually but half the trailer keyblade transformations involve splitting one keyblade into two weapons. i'm just wondering which keychain is gonna be the one that inevitably just splits into two plain swords so they can retain the dual wielding gameplay without being tied down to the dumb lore

>Twilight town
>Mount Olympus
>Kingdom of Corona
>Galaxy Toys
>Monsters incorporated
>San Fransokyo
>Cable town
>Keyblade Graveyard
What else is on the list /khg/? (Excluding Mysterious tower)