Playerunknown's Battlegrounds general - /pubg/

Best time for computer freeze edition

>Blue Zone changes
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-01-19-playerunknowns-battlegrounds-testing-blue-zone-changes

>Detailed map of Erangel/Miramar with loot highlighted
pubgmap.io/

>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/
op.gg

>Discords
discord.gg/jvW4UKw
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

i3 2120
10GB RAM DDR3 1333
GTX 750TI 2GB

Can I run it in very low?

>lvl 3 vest and helmet
>get killed by 1 shotgun blast
I fucking HATE this fucking game

lmao almost being nuked and zero(0) posts.

>have match where im doing well
>geared up and playing smart
>get the drop on some rider
>pepper him with 416, blood markers all over him
>i die first even though he shot much later
>check replay
>no damage registered from my end

The shit you have to deal with in this game, i swear to god

>10gb ram

lol. yes you can. dont expect too much tho

I have the same card and it runs fine, occasionally dips and weird shit happens like buildings not loading, but that's probably optimization issues on the game's part

>teammates want to drop on high contested area
>dont drop together
>loot when others are in combat
>die without knocking anyone
REEEEEEEEEE

also
>throw a grenade on a guy running
>he runs over the grenade as it explodes
>doesnt die
>he even flies 15 feet still doesnt die
>only have fists so run up behind him and punch him while he tries to shoot me with an m16
>5% health left and 5 punches to the face later and he dies
what the fuck!?

>running past building to get to safe zone
>motorcycle comes flying at me from other side of the map
>knocks me dead and crashes into building
>driver takes 5 fucking damage and loots me right in my face
vehicle physics machine BROKE

Who thought it was acceptable to give the last few zones' damage tick such a loud fucking noise?

What resolution and what FPS target?
I hate people like you.

>get in teammates vehicle
>he drives like a fucking retard and doesnt ever park so you're stuck with him
fucking agony

>landing zone battle
>point blank full auto ak vs uzi
>i lose with the ak

I think pubg is quickly going to win the title of most raging inducing game ive ever played

nigga uzi is the best weapon you can find on hotdrops simply because no one has armor

you are getting mad because you suck lmao. if you get an AR try to get some distance from people because if you challenge a uzi point blank he wins 70% unless you headshot(witch i bet you cant lmao)

i cant get distance i just landed and he's rushing me
retarded game is decided by parachute speed lotto and drop lotto on landing zones

>ask to get dick in the butt
>says dick in the butt is bad

uhhhhhh are you actually mentally challenged?

>dude puts twitch.tv in his nickname
>now everybody playing against him has double the amount of information
Really kinda stupid.
But I guess that's what attention-whores are.

I prefer the UMP.

You seem to be not knowing what the fuck your on about. Think through your shitpost next time.

why do voice comms still not work for me? I think other people might be able to hear me, but I can't hear them. it's been this way for months

dude think about it.
you say hotdrops are decided by """"RNG""" parachute """"speeeeeeeed""" and drop lotto. wy even go to hotzones if you know its a shitshow of luck, desync and everything bad on this game?

cmon bruh.

I never mentioned hotzones.
Landing zones ie anywhere a person lands. It just so happened that one other dude chose the same secluded place.. and of course the dumb game only reveals that when your parachute opens and you realise some dude is landing faster for god knows what reason.

lmao you are really retarded

please stop playing this game and play like a MOBA or something.

side note: they even lowered the skill ceiling of parachuting so if you are having problems with it now its because you are new to the game.
tl;dr: you are having problems because you suck.

tl'dr
you have the reading comprehension of 6 year old and try to back out of it by talking shit

>tfw first time winning as a team
It's much more intense than solo

But that's wrong

Is it just me or doesn't anyone have a mic in random duo EU?

Post webbums.

Why would you ever play with randoms?

>Server starts shitting itself

In replay mode, is it possible to get to see the screen a la this again? Missed screenshotting it the first time around

>getting killed by three punches
Is this a joke?
Why would a punch do anything more than ~10% damage?

Headshots are busted.

How do you manage 1vs4 in the late game?

Early on it's no issue to take out a squad but in the last 2-3 circles everyone is geared in full lvl 3 and takes like 6 bullets to down a single person.

Any advice?

Down one, hide, down another one from another angle, hide...

works on miramar, erangel you basically need them to be running in a field with you being in a house with good windows facing this field.

This does not work in the late game. Too few spots to hide and once you've been spotted, it's you vs 4 guys. Even if they have shit aim it's almost impossible to beat.

hope they cluster somewhere and lob grenades
guerilla warfare, unleash your inner john rambo

the odds are stacked against you hard, so it's mostly down to how lucky you are with positioning

>forest map
>forest map
>forest map
>forest map
>forest map
can I get the map that actually has buildings with loot?

>killed by a grozashitter at 1v1
I hate this noobcore weapon so much.

alright its impossible. you are right. just go and suicide because its pointless. solo squad is literally impossible because its you against 4.

Happy now?

>Guy punching me
>Hold stun grenade and cook it
>It pops but both of us get blinded
>No patch notes mention this fix
Fucking gookhole.

>luck out and get gun
>win

>have bad luck and don't get gun
>lose

nice game unknowntards

just play for fun only turbo autist and sweaty neckbeards believe this game takes any ounce of skill. Its pure luck on what your haul is for the game.

>dont get gun
Metal gear solid your way across the map silently taking down your foes while scavenging gear on site subsistence style you fucking shitter.

this is too hard for my CoD/CS brain.

>SURE OUR GAME IS SHIT BUT IT'S FOR LE FUN

if you weren't having fun to begin with chances are you didn't enjoy the game to begin with or your one of the turbo autist who take the game way to seriously and think it takes any type of brain to play.

No game is for fun, games are meant to satiate your bloodlust and annihilate lesser humans by any means necessary. Luck is the greatest factor in life yet a true god among men would spit in luck's face and crush their armed and armored foes with their bearlike superior genetic strength using their bearhands.

I wish pistols weren't so shit. They are wildly the fuck inaccurate even at point blank, it seems. All I want to do is Big Boss it with a 1911 but it seems like the bullets just don't do shit.

>9mm bullets don't hurt as much as piercing bullets
who knew but Pistols being shitty to use in general is a whole different story.

1911 uses .45 senpai, unless that's what you meant because 9mm is better at piercing armor in real life.

But shit, man, I really just wish they would release a training map or something. I can't get a feel for the guns at-fucking-all because every time I get the opportunity to try them on someone, I'm dead.

>aim with reddot/holo
>moving my aim to left or right becomes 10x slower

How do I disable this?

Too stupid to check the options?
You fucking casuals.

If this anti cheat patch doesn't stop the cheaters im done with this shit game. Every fucking death is to a no recoil faggot. Its fucking pathetic how bad battleye is.

Just play FPP.

This game is all about the tension between fights. Combat is 50% of the time close quarter RNG burst-offs, 40% who-spots-who snipe-offs, and 10% mid-range high intensity shoot-outs.

>plane is so loud you can't even hear buggies that are 200m away
Insanely stupid game design.

It did not stop them. Just encountered a blatant one.

Am I correct in the assumption that in semi-close quarters crouching just fucks you and puts your head on-track for immediate headshots? Because it certainly seems that way.

Close? Yes.
Semi-close? No.

take your sweet butt ONE GAME into a opposite side city/high loot area and get used to the pattern of your aim while strafing with ADS on various distances shooting a clean wall so you can see the bullets.

absolute CQC inside buildings is all about the "aim" thing where your character pull the gun to the shoulder while leaning and moving. semi close, under 50m in a street or alley way, all about strafe ADS.

you didnt read this here.

>absolute CQC
What is "absolute" CQC?

inside buildings. "close" is very abrangent, i can call a enemy close and he is actually like "far" by your measurements.

how do I git gud at aiming?

I suck absolute balls at hitting anything that's not mid-range, I either choke at close range and get SMGed down or miss all my shots at long range due to not figuring out bullet drop properly

I'm aware a lot of it is practice, but are there any resources that help with figuring out bullet drop and such?

I'd rather not be like the other shitters who blame their awfulness on chinese people, bad teammates, hackers or whatever else that directs the blame away from them

dont be afraid to hold the trigger and then focus on making sure your controlling the kick back in the process.

shove a thousand hours into it and you will be fine.
Also, quick explanation, the aimpoints on 4 times are pretty much accurate now since they are categorized based on the gun they go SOOO... next point is figuring out distances but thats another whole thing but someone already did the research for you. just google rangefinder and look at the new images from the wackyjack guy or something.

>abrangent
You're not a native speaker, aren't you?

Practice is the only thing that really helps.
Best idea is to drop in rather popular areas and try to kill as many people as possible.
Go to firefights, not away from them.

>Won a match without getting a red dot/holo sight or a sniping weapon

no. i am not a native speaker and abrangent is not even a word. i just translated with my ass. sorry.
meant to say "close" is too loose of a definition for distances and may cause miscommunication.

How is the ranking so utterly fucked up?
DrDisrespect has a 10% win quota, 2.42 k/d and a rating of 1524.
I have 0% win quota this season, 0.62 k/d and a rating of 1830. I'm even in the top 1000 for some reason. Just my top 10 rate is higher than his.

Does this mean I get mixed into the fray with a lot of people way above my skill level?

>What is average rank

Was that supposed to be a question geared towards me or anything I wrote...?

>top 10 rates higher than his
That's the reason. And yes, you get mixed with people way above your skill level if you have a 0.62 k/d. You probably play very save.

Still, rating isn't everything. I pushed to 2,3k last season and most people were still shit. But for every 10 shitters there is probably 1 decent guy and he's going to wrek you in a 1vs1.

how many games do you have?
Someone with 100 games and 70% top 10 will for sure have a very high rating even without wins.

rank is a joke, theres not even a true matchmaking, dont care about this stuff my dude.

>You probably play very save
I try to drop in the central 3x3 km2 and get a kill or two early on, but when it's down to 25 and less, I'm usually quite scared.
Doesn't mean I don't drive around like a lunatic, though.

>1vsSquad
>destroyed three (3) squads in one building

It was that radar tower at the military base. I don't know why they choked their grenade throws but they came up the stairs one after another and I got myself 9 kills just by spraying down the stairs.

>Playing with random team
>One of the teammates has feminine voice
>Not sure if it's a boy or a girl

>mfw

Yes, you fucking retard. Ask yourself that question and figure out the answer.

This. Ranking doesn't mean shit when you can just be a virgin and hide all game to make it to the top 10.

"What is average rank?", sounds like a fucking ESLshitter came up with it.
You're not an ESLshitter, are you?

You could start dropping school and train your aim.

Matchmarking does work. I forced myself down to 800 rating and the people I encountered there were retarded. Not in a mean way, but like actually disabled. Not being able to hit me with a shotgun from 2 meters while I stood absolutly still. You can punch people to death while they fire at you with an AKM.

Lurk more.

What is average rank though? Never heared of it.

Btw not that guy.

>how many games do you have?
117 in the new season.
I only just bought it around new year's eve.

I do push myself drop in the center, because I hate dying to the blue wall. So I usually tend to get some fights early on. But I either die or kill 1~2 people.

>I forced myself down to 800 rating
That seems really low since you start out with 1000.
But I may just go back to the kind of weapon training you mentioned.

Been here since 2008, thanks for asking.
Your greentext was not helping at all is what I was clearly trying to say, fuckface.

>missing with a shotgun while someone stand still

fuckyou

>That seems really low since you start out with 1000.

I used my NA rating of 1400 (my lowest) for that. It took me 53 games without a single kill and always getting killed before reaching top 90.

You ether have to try to get that low or like I said be disabled in some shape or form.

>It took me 53 games without a single kill
I don't think I have the patience for that.
But I will try and just listen to some music for once while doing some hectic early play tomorrow.
Thanks for the input.

You know how you get a rank in every game? Average rank is exactly that.

>Get AWM
>Can't hit shit with it because so used to leading shots

So?

so... whats your average rank?

35.4 in Solo FPP EU.
15.8 in Duo FPP EU.

Epic.

So?

>going for the 3 wins in a row
>third game
>top 5
>last circle shrinks
>terminator mode, spray down two people
>suddenly final 1vs1
>see the other guy 10 meters in front of me
>turn my AR to single shot because ???
>put on my 8x because god knows why
>zoom in, can't see shit and get shot

Can't make this shit up.

nothing. whats up?

So, what happens when you get a lower rank?

>whats up?
*unzips dick*

>"Don't worry guys, I have only been shot in my exposed arm three fucking times, I'm fine."

>running around like a lunatic on top of the highest construction site in Los Leones for 3 minutes
>see nobody
>throw a nade to the south and molotov to the north
>still nobody
>start shooting with my AK in random directions
>STILL nobody
How fucking un-curious are people in this game?