Down twice in a day at the exact time alts are getting dumped

Down twice in a day at the exact time alts are getting dumped.

Other urls found in this thread:

rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They dont want you to profit / cash out, or they run their servers on a raspberry pi

i dont use polo anymore, you can trade with USDT on bittrex now, and it got more coins aswell

Its a coordinated DDOS attack for that very reason
Pearl Harbor 2.0

Officially done with Polo

What's the best exchange?

I'm sick and tired of getting fucked by polo, I lost 10% on GNT while they were down and I was frantically reloading and hitting sell.
Bittrex has a meh interface, are there any other exchanges you guys recommend?

I'm just rolling a load of loans. Wouldn't touch that exchange with a 100ft pole.

Also interested in this

What about Coinbase or BitFinex?

>investing in ALTS instead of BTC at the height of the alt bubble

> "Investing"
Nobody here is trying to be a shitcoin Warren Buffet buy and hold cuck.

We're trading alts to get more BTC.

Coinbase should not be considered an exchange, while providing reliable service they fuck you on transaction fees and rigidly setting their own price, generous for themselves while nickle and diming you.

There's not nearly enough money in crypto to call in a bubble. You've got way more money coming into the market than going out.

I held alts for years and did very very well
Thoughts about kraken? why is polo bad?

1) bubbles have nothing to do with the absolute size but rather the rapid appreciation without fundamentals
2) you contradict yourself in the 2nd sentence
3) i conclude you're a moron

see
website has been very unstable and crashing at peak trading hours lately. They did not scale their servers to accommodate larger userbase, now the users are all suffering. Trollbox is 30% people trying to get mod attention for site related issues since they don't have a formal support system on the site that connects to your account

One of the most retarded comments I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

sorry I did read all posts in this thread. i meant why besides of crashing which didnt happen 6 months ago i recon are they considered bad?

>You can trade with USDT on Bittrex now.

You can?!?! That was my sole reason for using Poloniex.

>We're all trying to get more BTC
>BTC will crash and go to $700 again
Lol no, fuck BTC. ETH will flip BTC and it will go to shit. I'm here to make MONEY. USD. REAL FUCKING MONEY.

>Missed the STR surge from 2500 to 2990 because of this shit

yes, they recently added it

they also have an ethereum market if thats something you want

Good job getting scammed by a shitty Pajeet service, meanwhile POSWallet that everyone called a scam is actually a quality service.

>Bittrex has a meh interface
you are correct, but it fucking works. I created an account there on some nice user that suggested it and never looked back. Keep also a small account on YoBit to buy whatever isn't listed on bittrex.
Since I started I always see people complaining on weird shit happening to prices, bogus fees, problems to withdraw and now straight DDoS attacks to fuck people out of their gains.

you're right, it didn't start until around the ETH boom last week, however this problem is critical enough to encourage people like me and OP to find a new, more reliable exchange

This.

You fucking niggers are margin trading on Polo, a literal scam exchange, while shit talking PoSW.

At least PoSW aren't *confirmed* to be thieves.

Veeky Forums is usually right but you guys are dead wrong for fudding PoSW. Beginning to think it's a paid hitjob.

>ETH will flip BTC

one of many signs we're clearly at the top of this alt market, when idiots say stupid shit like this.

rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/

Stay scared BTC bagholder

lost big on a polo website crash, few weeks later again.
put everything to bittrex and it works fine to me so far. volume is very small compared to polo.