/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

i*cel edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

old thread:

>frostfags worship this
LOL

I SAID

REMOVE BLACKBEARD

I hope the devs add more mock up and prototype guns to trigger the /k/boy

3rd for no one cares for realism in a video game

HAHAHAHAHA U GOT EM OP

no

Every now and then I open the game and my sensitivity is mad fucked up.

It feels different even between ops

What the fuck

Samefag

based

ayo, source me on that Samus image from last thread

Anyone else casualfag here?
>never even played a round of ranked

>Incel thinks he’s funny with le wojack

artist is maou alba

now pls.... remove blackbeard

you do realize nu-casual is just ranked with hidden MMR and shitty game rules ever since the health mid season patch right?

That's literally an ancient photoshopped image a redditard made, and that was before the model update.
This is what she looks like now

Don't feed the troll, it's the same as ela posters spamming incel and IQ guy with foot stuff, they just repeat every thread

not a frostfag but im glad she doesnt look like

Yeah, but "competitive" gaming in 2k18 is a fucking joke. I have limited free time and I wouldn't want to spend it making myself more anxious and tense for no reason.

rip I fell for the earlyfag bait

Thanks my man, but I can't do anything about your BB problem.

BASED JANNY

Rainbow 6? More like LAMEbow 6
haha got 'em good that time

Birds are gay

once you realize ranked ranks are fucking meaningless it becomes a lot less stressful. I don't even mean meaningless like "dude it's just a game xD" I mean it's actually completely innaccurate representation of skill levels. Anyone who denies this is a boosted shitter that stacks with silvers for easy games.

>banditfag got btfo instantly while lewds are still up on previous thread
based

Indeed.

This used to be the old /r6g/ mentality

>waifuag thinks hes funny with le incel

Siege line of Bratz dolls

>hidden MMR

When will this die? It first started getting thrown around when people bitched about how long queue times were. Ask all the bronzies and silvers how it feels to face plat/gold stacks in causal because those poor bastards face us all the time.

>TL;DR

These is no MMR in casual.

>this incel thing is still going on

buzzword of the month autists

ubisoft literally said they added hidden casual mmr all the way back around ophealth

>ubi made a big deal out of it
>shittermcgee thinks he knows better yet again
unironically kys

>counters a photoshopped image with another photoshopped image
bravo

Old /r6g/ is objectively better than the shitstack it is now. Everyone back then fully admitted this game was an ultra meme and it was a gay old time because of it. Now that there is more and more people playing all the old players are getting in the mindset that they have to go super tryhard and bash anyone that is new. It has essentially just become a giant statcuck circle jerk.

I don't remember the last time I saw a full castle meme den or fully wired out room. Shit was stupid as fuck but it made the game a lot more enjoyable than it is now. People are fucking afraid of dying now and don't want to mess up their KDR or some shit.

t. shitter that never got good

can oy explain why level 30 bronzes go against level 100+ plats on a consistent basis?

they removed the mmr because it was effecting queue times

This is way too useful

It was a circle jerk before too.

repostan
is there any way to change text lang in region locked RU/CN version to EN?

you can literally see her full face in the newest headgear

I'd get the Mira one in an instant.

No

because default MMR is 2500, if im diamond and play my first game of casual this season i can que againts people who queued their first casual game ever, why cant you wrap your dumbass head around something so simple?
i really wish casual didnt have a MMR so you retards would know what getting farmed really means.

Is Dokka a bad pick for attack?

and she literally doesnt look like that

Then why am I always playing with people in my own skill level (high gold - low plat) on casual? Why do I never see anyone higher or lower than what I'm supposed to be matched with? Why does the same thing happen to all of my friends too?
Stop lying, especially when it's so easily proven wrong.

it wasnt a circlevjerk of KDR slaves though. it was people just memeing the shit out of the game with fuzz the hostage and recruit wires. i dont think the old players are the problem. i think its the huge influx of people from all the other FPS games that think KDR matters and they refuse to PTFO.

more

is there a bigger version of that image?

Yeah it was

image ibb co/n2sLbS/iqiq.jpg

>"fuze the hostage reddit xD"
>i dont think the old players are the problem
you're wrong

not unless your team is short of hard breacher/anti gadget combo in most situations

really great

I'll have you know that all of the r6 memes that are labeled reddit were made in here first, including but not limited to, fuze the hostage, tachanka, thicc, etc.

The real problem the game has is, ironically, how popular it's getting.
It's attracting more of the shittier types of people. The Super Sweats, morons, waifufags, general dramafags/circlejerkers, cosmetic whores, and actual kids.
These people just degrade the quality of the community and the game, and, unfortunately, once they're here there isn't much that can be done about them.

Also, a problem I've noticed increased was people who play the game without communicating at all, via headset or even text.
In an FPS with this much reliance on your squad mates, that is unacceptable.
That's on top of the general problem of how long it can take a new player to fully realize the meta of Siege and learn the operators and common tactics with them.

I think he's fun to play, SR-25 silenced is a fun meme.

Dokka DMR is probably the best for killing spawnkillers at Skyscraper

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM FUCKING SICK OF ENTER IN A RANKED AND FIND ALL THE TIME THOSE FUCKING FAGGOT WHO THINK THEY ARE FUNNY FOR STARTING SHOTING AT PEOPLE AND BE ONLY SHIT BAGS
I SOULD STOPED PLAY RANKED BUT I WAS JUST ONE MORE RANk TO SILVER SO I SAYD
>FUCK IT LET GET SILVER
I FOUND ONLY AUTISTIC SHIT HEAD
AND BECAUSE I'M A RETARD I DIDNT STOP PLAY IT AND NOW IM WOOD RANK

there is anyone who wanna play with me here?

Can someone give a quick rundown on the dmrs?
here's my thoughts on them
>413: low mag size, don't pick
>sr-25: i think it has a bit of a too much recoil
>camrs: very good all around
>mk 14: never used but seems the same as camrs.

Stupid wojakposters don't deserve a (you)

There's always a new season

*417 sorry

sometimes I'm almost certain that my ADS sens is bouncing around and is inconsistent between games

literally a "muh team" nigger

i want to sniff Hibanana's fishy butt.

Siege community used to be better. People didn't take the game so seriously. I don't mind that much but people who think this game can be as competitive as CSGO need to learn what an actual competitive game is. Siege is about as competitive as H1Z1.

There was a point where the reddit posts of our memes were put their minutes after we had them posted here. Some with the /r6g/ OP tag removed.

>4k
>ultra textures
give me your pc

Well, there is/was a bug where your DoF setting could randomly get turned back on if turned off.
Perhaps the same is happening with your ADS sensitivity.

yeah man i really want to see this face in 4k

>hibanana will never smile at you like that

kill yourself

i want to nibble on IQ's smelly toes!

I want to cuddle and watch things with Mira!

i want to sniff Caveira's spicy butt.

should i stop playing titanfall and start laying this y/n??

Im not say i'm platinum you nigger head
today this funny man get me Autisticly mad

With 53 FPS staring at a static object. Can't imagine what it's like when shit is going down.

you need to be unironically retarded to be below gold.

I just unlocked him and SR-25 Fragbeard fits my playstyle so well. Push with team, take it easy, pop heads...mmhm.

some people prefer the SR-25 to the SCAR, it's mostly just preference
normally ARs will always be a better pick over a DMR, but the SCAR is so ass I can see someone actually justifying it

I've spectated so many dokks use her SMG as if it was a primary, when the MK14 would've reliably gotten them kills, they just fail to secure them with the SMG

the CAMRS is great and also fine to pick if you like it
don't listen to the people who condemn it as being worse than the C8, it's completely competent

I wouldnt fuck a game, but if you want to go for it
just dont get the starter edition unless you want to grind for ages

Twitch's HK417 having half the mag size of the other DMRs is arbitrary and should be fixed. The in-game model even has a 20-round mag

Careful you opinions don't mean anything and no matter what you say it doesn't matter if you're under gold here.

>push behind team
>dont do anything
>bodyshot damaged enemies

I'm in love.

SR-25 with grip and muzzle brake has very little recoil

word, so what version then big guy

papa.........

just standard, dont bother with season passes and shit unless you really get into the game, since they only give you dlc ops and some camos, plus you can grind for them ingame

hes fucking hot as shit I cant believe ubi did this

whatever faggot

Come on we're talking about ubisoft here, it's not like they actually know about guns or some shit.

you so fuckin precious when you smile xd