Best Stocks under $10?

Does anyone know any good stocks under 10? Do they have a good p/e ratio? Is it undervalued?

TICC

ABR

Strong growth, thicc dividend.

NAK, buy today. Sell Friday.

WHy sell Friday

RIG

wait a few days and u got AMD

who's the semen demon?

Geniva_ she's a cam girl.

But ALT it's going to grow 10-15% in the next couple of days

spend 10k on kneepad companies with your gay friends since they are looking to boom right after u guys buy your years supply

SAN

>RIG

liar its 11

Svi I

very solid

uhm you want to look at market cap, not stock price.

so look for a stock that has a low market cap, and is growing, and has a good business model.

amd. trust me user im a doctor

Stocks are a worthless investment. You will never recoup your principal before age 70.

gsat its even under 2 dollars

>Stocks are a worthless investment. You will never recoup your principal before age 70.

Spoken like a penny-stock fool that got shafted.

Stock market has been very very good to me, and I ain't 70.

MGTI

I have 200 shares in CCO, and 125 in PHK. Also 750 in FRO but it's been making me angry so I don't think I'd recommend it.

>p/e ratio

I remember when I first got into stocks too.

some of the best stocks for growth have negative p/e ratio

but if you really think It matters
AEY
SPEX
RAIL
SD

but if you want some moon shots
NMM
NAK
APVO
CVM

thank me later

PBR

don't listen to this guy AMD is going through a mass sell off. it's going to $6-$7 range easy. pick it up in a couple months if the market is even fucking with tech then, in a couple months it'll all be about commodities (oil, precious metals, basic materials, etc.) thank me later follow trends. tech is starting a down trend commodities are moving sideways getting ready to move up

thank me later

This
Also I like to play oil swings with CHK.

any more information on the commodity bull market? esp oil? Seems saudis have this market manipulated

You'll see when they announce

new to all of this. where do you guys go to buy/sell? friend recommended tradeking

Oil is going down, no matter how much OPEC wants it to rise, the US won't stop drilling, Russia, Mexico, Venezuela,even Canada can't afford to cut production much, nobody wants to lose markets hate, which is what happens when production cuts happen without decreased demand so the over production will continue and the price will stay low.

A lot of people use Robbinhood for small traders, Trade king was good, but was bought by Alli, I haven't used my Tradeking account since the switch so I don't know about now. I like Motif for swing trading baskets of stocks and TD Ameritrade for individuals.

In relation to this, look for refiners to do pretty well because gas isn't falling in tandem, meaning that their margins are going to rise. * subject to market participants not causing a panic sell off because they don't understand oil.

cool, thanks!

Robbinhood is commission free but the bid/ask prices are not in real time and can change, usually not enough to worry about, but make sure that you know that the buy price could be a bit higher than your quote and your sell price a bit lower and plan accordingly.

I purchased Ballard Power Systems a while back for shits n gigs. It was at $2.02 and now sits around $2.70+. Good growth potential for seeing $10+ long term

So I'm retarded, how does one even buy stocks? Are there any traps to avoid in the websites that sell them?