pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

Its your wife

Blarblade or Blarowl for VLyn?

Get fucked senseless by /feg/got

>New Mystery daily map out today
>New Mystery music in the new tap battle floors
>New Mystery tap battle has Hawkeye as the boss
YOU HAD ONE JOB

No it isn't

Ride the bike!

How many orbs have you saved so far?

>Everyone I want comes in under 100 gems
>Spend over 100 for ninian and nothing

FUCK NINIAN
SHITTY DRAGON

I tell myself I'm going to save but really I just end up rolling when I get 5-20 orbs

Yes it is

304 orbs
Used 103 for nothing

Cursed image, do not open

I bet Felicia wets the bed.

Holding Vero-chan's hands while reaching simultaneous climax with her in the missionary position!

80 something. Gonna do my best to save until either the next summer banner(s), or CYL2.

>Gunnthra
She, like Lyn and Sharena and Fjorm, just came too late.

>Let's take this to the next level!
Calm down Roy, keep that in the bedroom with Shanna

How can you support a relationship with someone who tried to kill you many times?

What the fuck is that thing going across her face

Cool story bro

It's to keep her head from falling apart!

i bet he likes it

>61 Atk before buffs
Mother of God.

Even so, now healers with very high attack get kill potential and much higher healing. Healers with low atk but high def/res get fucked to bits. They only had healing and survivabilty but now get zilch

I think something's wrong with my Sheena.

Blessed image, do open.
I mean it.

So I'm almost at the end of FE6. I've fully supported Roy with Lilina. Roy has no character development at all, does he?

unless ISIS was pulling a massive ruse with the CYL site the next GHB is Aversa with a gentoo Awakening new banner with Owain. who else might be on that banner?

looks like it's time

Roy x Lilina is basically canon now user, give it up.

Yeah but can he handle Tobin?

She was just being tsundere

carefully

Best seal for Chrom? Im using heavy blade and panic ploy for now

Nice taste

Did you make the right choice, /feg/?

>Two Tanas
>-Spd+HP
>-Spd+Res

I would be happy with a fucking neutral one, shit.

Why galeforce? Also is spd refined killer axe the way for her? Right now I have +atk camilla with emerald axe nut sure if killer axe is better. Seems like with killer axe you have to run lancebreaker but with emerarld blues are covered so you could run g tome breaker

>Vector +10
>Vector with TT buffs
>Vector with Armor memes and the new boots seal
Hector came back to assrape the meta

Until IS come out and say "Roy married Lilina" it's not canon regardless of how much pushing there is.
For all we know he married a generic like Ike.

>She was just being tsundere
You know, knowing japan i cant just discard that possibility. Fucking nips.

SOLEIL IS HERE

Esports

Yes.

Help a brainlet out. When is it better to use Dragon Fang or Glimmer or another Attack special over Def/Res specials like Ignis?

>he upgraded crumbs falchion

COOL!

does Chiva ship Shanna with Roy?

This mode is cute but it reminds me how fucking bad I am at anything remotely rhythm related.

They can use martyr+

Xane when?

based

A limiter

How do I build LA Liliana?

>calling soren a generic
rude!

blade tome

Ask anyone who played Fates, I think only 4 people don't try to rip your intestinal tract open. Actually I think it literally is only 3 if you don't count gen 2.

This was more difficult than I thought it would be. I'm guessing armor only will be the biggest challenge.

Wtf bros I cant s rank the final tap map with Reinhardt

same way you build the cake

It will work eventually

I want to bed Cordelia!

When your defense/res stats are lower than 30

>tfw found +10 BCord inside armor team
710 range are desperate motherfuckers.

>NY
>LA
What did ISIS mean by this?

Thank christ you get the same rewards no matter the difficulty.

Wanna grab tea?

If you have Arden and ward armor on his teammates, it'll be a breeze. Give him the Close Def 3 seal for extra cheese.

46 after Hero Fest broke me. Thankfully Lilina exists just to keep me from rolling Valentine's.

I was merely making a joke, I don't concern myself with canon pairings
Though he does have 3 alternates, so he can have a harem for himself

What will the next american seasonal be?

>Just did a YOLO roll.
>It's Tana again!

Fucking +Spd-HP, AWESOME!
Tell me brothers, what do I do for her?!
I even have two merges for her! I'm glad I never foddered off the first one I got because with the guidance seal out any flier on a mixed team can have guidance if needed.

I think she wants you dead because youre her enemy desu

:]

Incidentally that’s how I cleared it on infernal to begin with.
Arden being warded while Sakura keeps him topped up from a distance with physic.
That was like the only infernal I managed to make work on my own.

Firesweep + Lad +hit and run + luna + reposition

So for V!Hector, with 58 Atk and 37 Def it's still worth using Bonfire over Draconic Aura or something?

Give her to me you motherfucker. How many Amelias do you want, three? I'll give you three.

got lilina in 31 orbs, so I'm sitting comfortably at 35 while I wait for a Hinoka banner, a red Lilina banner, or an Alm banner that isn't shared by 3 other swords

cuck

You might want to keep a spare Tana around just in case. I have a Cherche in my mixed team who really wants to be using Heavy Blade seal and Guidance at the same time.

>dancer
Yeah, it probably will be.

That still forces you to get in danger range just to be semi useful. Physic+ on genny will heal much more than martyr on a defencive healer. Physic+ thereby is consistent and very safe to use.

>tfw got 2 Ninners from free rolls and the a third in 5 orbs after she won the gauntlet
I don't even use her.

July 4th, featuring powercreeped Arthur and a seething Yuropoor Leo with half his BST dumped into HP

I would happily take three Amelias so I can make my Amelia +4 since she's ALSO a perfect +Spd-HP. Also I actually have a fully built armor team, and Amelia is the star.

Sorry, meant to reply to you.

>NY has shitty nuFE units noone wants
>LA has based Elibe
>least coast

After all this time, Amelia finally came home. Should I build a +Res -Def Amelia any differently, or just use a spd refine slaying axe + fury + filler B slot?

armor wasn't that bad for me, burger king killed miccy and the red sword flier, hector killed everything else

cock?

Good point. I'll keep a spare. She only really needs the first merge for a little HP boost and that critical Spd value of 40 base.

I never looked at her too closely and just thought it was a scar. How disappointing.

No idea what is being said but raven blushed so it must be cute

Which of DD3/Guard3/Drive attack 2 is worth inheriting, and who wants it? I have a guard bow faye with DD already, I was thinking of giving it to Yuria or Fluffy

Between Deliverance, who gets to fuck Lukas?