/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Send Nudes Edition

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

I love Junko!

I love Nagito!

I love her stinky sister!

I love my wife!

I love Kirumi!

Angie and her beloved Oum! >bisexual ducks exist

>reminder that kyoko is best girl

Take your shot

I'm going to FUCK the WinterDRs.

For the V3 survivors happiness!

Mikan aborting her baby while I watch!

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

GIVE ME MY FUCKING SHOTS

How can you do it when you look like this?

Oumaede!

nyamami

Me too!

I love Angie!

>gives Mikan her daily dose of semen

Not dead yet!

Hajime is lucky

I AM GOING TO FUCK KOKICHI TO A BLOODY PULP.

Nah, it’s just that she prefers any dick as long as it’s bigger than your shrimpy little wiener.

Who is the horny character of winterDR

>everyone scrambles to claim the earliest spot for their ritual posts

Tsumugi and Gonta!

host

good morning i hate women

hey get me another beer!

CUTE PIGTAILS

FUCK you

But are they horny for both boys and girls

>Hajime
Too retarded to be in a relationship.

Can anyone, ANYONE, stop /ourguy/ Accountant?

I'm going to KICK MIKAN

why would I be dead?

Fencer and Kabuki

triple gay

ass

The utimate chad, george diva, can

Sayaka did nothing wrong

wrong.
the correct answer is angie.

Snowboard-chan can. When he falls in love with her.

In her loose, used up cunt

the IRS

Snowboard-chan

Korekiyo ballbusting!

But Accountant loves Fencer though.

No, it's gonna be george, survivor, and rfival competing for snowboard-chans heart

Why do people here hate Kyoko so much?

>ASS

That still makes no sense.

So do I!

Accountant is a lolicon?

Shirogane Smoogie!

Because she's shit

What is best snowboard-chan ship

>Mugifags ALREADY shitting up the thread

her fans are cretins

Snowboarder-chan x Rival-chan!

that's a good boy

But she doesn't love rivl-chan

No, but through her shenanigans to try and get him to lighten up and stop being quite so moody, they'd become attached to each other, perhaps in a brother-sister sort of way, but you could also interpret it in a romantic sense as well.

fuck off rival-chan

fucking gross

Korekiyo stormed in his bedroom, eyes quickly darting to the guilty man laying on his bed in only red lace panties. He pulled a chair next to the bed and sat on it between Kaito’s legs, giving him a stern look and waiting for the younger man to acknowledge him. “Do you have anything you want to say to Daddy yo ne?” Korekiyo asked politely, allowing his baby boy one more chance to make things right.

With a smug smile on his face, Kaito sat up and looked his dom straight in the eyes before asking, “Did you like the pictures?” Korekiyo, a fire set behind his eyes, smirked right back, a plan evident in his facial expression. Before Kaito could even prepare for his punishment, the older man’s foot, still clad in his nice dress shoes from the business meeting he had just attended, pressed right up against his hard cock, rubbing the lace into it painfully. “Ah - ah Daddy don’t! That hurts!” Kaito cried, trying but failing to push Korekiyo’s long leg away.

I'm going to fuck BOTH in the ass

Snowboard-Chan x Host is cute,as well as x Kabuki-kun.

Shuichi classical antihero

/drg/ truth or dare!

“But why not? You were such a bad boy, sending me dirty pictures at work. Bad boys deserve to be hurt, kukuku... Besides, you know you love it when Daddy steps on your cute, little cock yo ne,” he purred, pushing his foot down harder and rubbing it in fast circles. Kaito couldn’t even respond due to the amount of expletives spilling from his mouth. By now, he had succumb to the pain and had already started to buck his hips up and grind them against Korekiyo’s foot. “Look at my dirty little slut, getting off on Daddy’s foot yo ne,” he encouraged.

Both of Kaito’s hands flew up to grip around his Daddy’s calf, giving him better leverage to grind up and give his dick even more friction on the sole of the shoe. After a few more minutes and even more pressure, Kaito was a panting, sweaty mess. He was barely even able to rut against the shoe anymore, letting Korekiyo do all the work as he moaned and shook with pleasure. With eyes rolled back and loud groans filling the room, Tae came in his underwear, some of it leaking out onto his stomach and rolling off onto the bed. Looking up wearily, he could see Korekiyo smirking down at him as he completely fell apart underneath him. “Good boy.” at him as he completely fell apart underneath him. “Good boy yo ne.”

Tell 'em, Naegi!

Post some stuff you like then!

Uncanny valley..

I really wish I was busting balls right now

Daring /drg/ to take a gun and shoot themselves with it!

>but through her shenanigans to try and get him to lighten up and stop being quite so moody
She doesn't feel like that kind of a character. Someone like Baker-chan would be more likely to try to help him and Mortician and Geologist etc. get along with everyone.

I'll link you the videos bro, all you have to do is ask

DELET

gross t.b.h, asians seriously fuck up by trying to actually replicate an anime look
the prettiest mikan cosplay I saw was by this australian girl who kept the look a lot more minimal, only painting on a mole besides regular makeup
her wig also didn't have stiff hair in an attempt to perfectly mimic the sprites

Well, I like many things. One of them being things that aren't Mugi

Uh.. Korekiyo ballbusting?

She looks like a demonic baby...

Can I see it?

No.

But which one?

What are you on about? Everyone loves Kirigiri

*Walk out*
user! The thread is on fire!

Jealous contrarians

t. doesn't know what plural words are