Anarcho-Capitalism

Has there ever been an anarcho capitalist society? A lot of ancaps mention Medieval Iceland but how true is that?

Kowloon Walled City I guess. And it kind of worked.

>medieval Iceland
This is retarded. Another one they love to bring up is the free cities of the HRE which is equally retarded.

Somalia. Of course, there aren't many western folks interested in moving over there, despite them having roads and shit.

> Kowloon
is ancap that level of dirty?

Probably. I don't imagine your average person worries very much about paying to clean anything than their immediate surroundings.

Feudalism. The king owns everything, motherfuckers!

Somalia

Somalia, which is developing quite nicely

So why is Somalia an example of anarcho capitalism but not other forms of anarchy?

I hear the Al-Shabaab almost let a woman walk home last week

because private property exists and people exchange currency for goods and services

I don't know if it's specifically ancap but Chinks in general are dirty as fuck no matter the government system.

What does wage labor do in ancap society where they have no property and therefore no rights concerning the control or negotiation of property?

Because the means of production are still owned privately.

But really the pirates themselves are way closer to a syndicalist society than you see outside of communities actually making an attempt to be more social and equitable.

Implying it can last more than 1 hour

>/pol/ kys

Somalia

They get fucked

Pirate Republic of Nassau is the only one i can think of. Somalia and medieval Iceland are/were ruled by clans tied by blood, not money.

>t. /leftypol/

>Somalia and medieval Iceland are/were ruled by clans tied by blood, not money
That's not a refutation at all, if my children inherit my business when I die we would still be in an ancap society.