/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Chest event is currently on. Grants Luna sleeves and emblem. Lasts until the 19th Japan time.

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

What's new?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rukinyan459/status/960897649032359936
openrec.tv/live/O2dIaRz0BcO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shadowverse is fun

My son.

nice meta

Reanimeme or mid-range shadow?

I haven't played in a year can you guys please post a shadowcraft deck for me? ^-^

Reminder that Oz is fair and balanced.

Atomy in unlimited.
Shadow is dead in rotation. At least for the next 4 days.

>dragoncuck intelligence

Lies, nobody plays Dragon because it's bad.

>I'll finish you off next turn
>there was no next turn

homebrew btw

The drawback is to brick like a little shit or not draw it at all. Odile can do the same as Saha+Irasfill for 6pp. Making sure cards is your hand is also a skill, Sara is very very far from being braindead, it is only a tool. It's like saying 2pp removals are braindead.

All 4 chests I've got so far were green. Is it possible that all of them will be green? That would really fucking suck.

His chances of winning were even lower if he decided to trade properly.

No, exactly one is gold.

Are you retarded? The point is that Dragon is free farm, you never lose to it unless you're bad as hell. If he's winning with Sword then the meta isn't exactly what he's implying.

I'll keep this in mind, may you get your Alberts soon

it's hilarious to me that this is a below average turn 5 for daria

Nice try

The problem is that if you're bad, doesn't mean everyone else is. Go back to unlimited, go fucking cry because you lost once with your broken netdeck.

>1 million cash prize in grand prix

Fucking retarded. It's gonna get a lukewarm reception and then they will have splurged all that money for nothing. A big cash prize only works for established games. It would be better to just have multiple tourneys with moderate rewards in order to keep a presence all year round.

RAGE tournaments give cash prizes every month. Also a Korean one I heard about.

Keep trying

I agree though that throwing that much money at esports for a middling game is retarded. They could be putting that money into actual game features, like the in-client tournament mode they promised, better events, commissioning new art and VA for the prebuilts, etc.

So it was okay for, what, a couple days? Maybe a week at most? Month 1 rotation was burn dirt/midshadow/ramp trifecta, and now month 2 is essentially just ramp and daria so far. Rune's been tier 1 in rotation for as long as the format has had a tier list, and it's not likely to go away any time soon. For fuck's sake, when the devs themselves admit they have no idea if the format will be balanced, that should have been a sign to most people that the format would be terrible.

Rotation fundamentally broke the game because it removed most of the cards and archetypes that countered the shit that's now breaking the rotation format, and it fucked over Unlimited too because of the CG "replacement" cards giving certain archetypes insane consistency and then on top of that the 1-of restrictions fucked up the format even further by leaving way too much up to chance; turn 1 Knowledge in Unlimited is almost concede-tier, same goes for turn 2 Wolf or turn 4/5 Aria. There's no skill involved in that, it's just "sorry you lost because your opponent hit their 1-of on the turn they needed it, try again next time." Actual nerfs could've fixed Unlimited, but we're not gonna get that because the only format that gets to have nerfs is the one that can't be fixed by nerfs. Of course, I've said all this here before, but with how bad things are starting to get maybe people will finally listen now.

It's just sad

About in-client features, "adding human resources to a late software project makes it later". That's Brook's Law. They keep making improvements to the client, at a low pace but it would be slower if they just simply hired more people.

Post ddick please, i want to beat Dragon too.

Remember, Dragon is free farm and isn't meta at all :^)

>shitpost nonstop
>want to get spoofeed
You fags should just go kill yourselves.

That would be true if they had actually started any of that, but I have my doubts they've even gotten much out of the planning stage. Like the current friends list total lack of features is an atrocity. Even with mobile game limitations, there's no excuse why people still have to beg on forums for PMs, because there's literally no way to find people for them in-game.

>homebrew
Adding 2 Gay Whine to the mid-sword list that was floating around on week 1 is not homebrew.

concede, prease

That's exactly what /homebrew/ is though.

Probably, it did devolve into nonsense pretty quickly. Cygames really half-assed the idea of rotation.

Sadly I doubt unlimited is any better.

Thanks, Master Arisa

Top ranked grandmaster portal player posted deck

What are the unlimited batbros using?
I'm 3000 away from Master

>One-offs
Is this HS?

I can see Deus Ex making one offs more viable.

What's the point of Safira and all those 1 ofs if you're just going to DEM them away?

>i've never played magic before

I can't wait for Portal to get nerfed.

Congrats, there are a lot of stupid posts in this thread, but yours is the most retarded of them all.

They didn't do rotation because they thought it was good idea, they did it because it was their only solution to 'eliminating' old problems like Roach, ungablood, and Dshift without actually having to balance anything. It's overwhelmingly clear the rotation card pool is a mess right now. There's a major lack of deck options in general, and a lack of ways to deal with old problems the card pool used to be able to handle. I legitimately don't think rotation will be a good state until 2 more expansions, which by then will be enough to actually support new builds and all the old cancer will be out.

I STILL HAVEN'T GOT THE GOLD CHEST.

It's about to reset too, tough luck.

>he thinks it won't be last every time
Enjoy spending hours for those 30 gold chests though.

Unlimited is essentially month 3 SFL but less balanced. Like, all the decks that you could play in month 3 SFL are playable in current Unlimited, but there's more disparity in winrates between decks, which makes it worse. Add in the highroll garbage that 1-ofs brought in and it's not great, but I'm at least still having fun in it for now.

They should seriously make a chest appear every X number of wins. Make it 5, 10, I don't care just let us fucking know what we're getting into.

They could, but the entire point of making everything about it so RNG is to bait people into playing far longer than normal. The only reason they changed not being able to lose the chest was because people were just saying fuck it and walking away at that point.

whats his name

Well it still probably averages out around 5 wins per chest anyway.

yo niggas I started up this game after a long time and it is stuck on the data download screen whats the problem

It seems more time based to me, with a win being required to trigger the appearance so you can't just concede until one pops. Winning 2 Losing 2 seems to trigger around the same rate as a 6-7 winstreak.

The initial PC data download is absolute ass. It used to download everything via Steam, but they got triggered dataminers spoiled everything early or something.

was there really no Shadowverse event at Tokaigi? are they triggered that openrec has RAGE

twitter.com/rukinyan459/status/960897649032359936

Tough fucking luck, really. I already had 2 chests 5 hours ago and I thought that playing for 2 hours or so after lunch would be enough to get all 3, or at least the gold one. How fucking wrong I was. And just as I'm missing the last one, the most awful opening hands, draws and matchmaking start to occur. I'll just spam aggro tonight until I get all 5. I can't afford to play memes while this fucking event is happening. At least I got a lego from today's pack.

Concede, please. 78128

Thanks.

Cute girl streaming SV with a face cam.
openrec.tv/live/O2dIaRz0BcO

Need a concede 88107 please

I got the sleeve, I don't really think I'm going to bother beyond doing dailies as normal. It's not worth it.

she's a diamond dozen

>top 5 are 3 Doroshits, 1 Dragon and 1 sword.
>he's 46th overall
I guess it's ok for portal, although I'm surprised more people don't play it. It's the only class I'm not afraid going against Doroshits with.

>Sword in top 5
But how?

I got sleeve and emblem, pretty much agree. I'd rather spend time recovering until we get nerf details. It's just not tolerable right now.

why does haven have a 7pp 7/7 storm

No idea but the 3rd guy overall in rotation only shows up in sword wins ranking and nowhere else and he's not even top there, so it's either an extremely good deck or he just spreads all his other victories across multiple classes evenly.

Jesus, why is it fucking 15 fps and with such shit quality. How can anyone watch that.

because their board clear is awful

>jeanne
>dark jeanne
>lion spirit
>awful
have you seen forest

Thanks i guess

PTP!

Oh hey, it's the Demonic Simulacrum of the current card pool.

i don't think this card would see play even if it was 0pp

I got that shit in the previous event.

This is what you're spending hours and hours grinding chests for, people.

Isn't demonic simulacrum better? I saw it in more than dragonslayer price.

The only time I ever saw it played was in a t2 game.

Bitch, you just got Daria board clear. What are you complaining about.

What? Did he think it hit face?

What was the next step of his master plan?

Most likely.
I don't remember, it was such a long time ago but I do remember that he crashed and there were no survivors.

The absolutely madman.

Do I keep metaproduction in opening hands as portal?

>Dragoniggers in a nutshell

Yes? That's the whole reason it's there.

No. It's only for fixing resonance, which you don't need early game.

portal is garbage
stop wasting your time

why is this man playing memes when he's 700 points from master

Portal is going to dominate the game before long. It has too many powerful tools already.

Because AAA rank

Right now, yes. After their card pool catches up it will easily have a phase where it's cancer tier.

B is more accurate but if you're just running it for something to do on turn 1, then A.