>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=1k2IVTcQv6A [Open]

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selenicereus_grandiflorus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

schez thread

Abby

What's the best node to farm parfum?

Can we all agree that this was the weakest episode so far?

none, they all give abt the same amounts

>no link to old thread
Schezcuck everyone

/alter/ BTFO beyond recovery.

Schez thread!

Yeah, it was pretty shit.

Yeah, it felt kinda rushed and had shitty animation.
At least we got some Rin.

What exactly am I supposed to love about Schez, Schezfags?

Liz is cute!

Cute Librarian

dude tits lmao xD

VR Bedwarmer when

Previous

>filled the entire second archive with valentine ces
I don't want to use them, but I'm running out of room.

cheherazade

Scheherazade:

"Umm... Master, may I, speak with you for a moment? No, it is not a story, however..."

Ritsuka:

"Why are you hiding your face?"

Scheherazade:

"That is, I feel, slightly embarrassed..."

"If you will, please take this..."

Scheherazade handed Ritsuka a present.

"Please do not, misunderstand."

"This is... not a bribe, nor is it a plea for one's life."

"I did not present this because I do not wish to be sent to battle or killed."

"It is not as a price for things such as that. This is, purely as gratitude for everything up until now."

"....."

"...this is not good. Even though I can speak as much as I want for a story..."

"Why is it that simply stating one's own feelings is this..."

Scheherazade removed the veil that covered her face.

"...this is not the time for me to be embarrassed, yes? I do not want to be thought as a liar just because I did not speak as I should."

"At the very least, please allow me to express it through my face."

"I do not know whether you asked for something other than stories from me. If you do not need it, it is fine for you to throw it away."

"However... I want you to remember that I wished for something such as this."

"Master. The Good King who does not kill me, Ritsuka-sama."

"If from now on too, I am allowed to stay beside your story, it will be my happiness."

Indeed, Drake was always known as a shit tier servant. I remember the outrage (myself included) when she was revealed as a fucking 5* in-game along the shitty lesbian pirates while Blackbeard was only 2*.
Apparently we have people playing here who started with GO and didn't look back to the source material. Drake was a situational servant, only Uber-strong if you managed to set her up with money.

I wish I had been able to roll Semiramis. Her animations are pretty cool, and I never rolled Cleo so an AoE Assassin would be helpful.

It happens. That's not the only thing That's missing. The top 4 lines got eaten somehow.

Use them. You have a pokedex for a reason

Wasn't she lower rarity in the leak list?

>antiDrakefags popping out of the woodwork
lmao

She was 3*

Does anyone have Historically Accurate Big Guy's Historically Accurate Big Bridge? It's all I need for my Pokedex and even fuckers on my Friend List who have him grailed to 100 don't want to put it up.

>I remember the outrage (myself included)
No one was mad, just surprised because the leak list had her as 3*. Most people I saw at the time were happy.

>Summer Scat.

I hate using her, her NP gain is too awful.

I remember the outrage (myself included)
The what now?

Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Drakefags in this place?
>waaaaah why did minase waste drake alter in agartha bros ;_;
>blackbeard confirmed cuckolded by guda fucking drake's tight anego ass-pussy amirite guize lol best ship (after the golden hind)
>DRAKE IS SO COOL AND AMORAL BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA COOL AND AMORAL WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COOL AND AMORAL SERVANTS I SWEAR HER PERSONALITY MAKES SENSE WITH HER IRL MORALS AND HER HAVING LIMITS TO HER HEDONISM MEANS SHE'S NOT A WHORE FUCK EVERY SERVANT PURER THAN HER THEY SHOULD BE RAPED REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Why does Nasu hate BBAs bros? ;_;
>PACIFIC THEATRE ORDER WITH BEO LAUNCHING HIMSELF OUT OF A CANNON ON THE GOLDEN HIND TO KAMIKAZE THE YAMATO WHEN
>she's a great character! She had so much personality as an unimportant tutorial boss in extraa!
>pirates of the caribbean is the best film ever and her being a jack sparrow reference just makes her cooler
>i wish i could feel her arms around me.....

HOLY SHIT FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT THAT SHIT CHARACTER YOU WHINY BABIES

>you have to be antiDrake to admit she's terrible as a Servant in lore

I make do with Summer Scat. She's ok if you 6/6/6 her.

>PACIFIC THEATRE ORDER WITH BEO LAUNCHING HIMSELF OUT OF A CANNON ON THE GOLDEN HIND TO KAMIKAZE THE YAMATO WHEN
10/10 would like to see that

@204835129
There is (you)

>Indeed, Drake was always known as a shit tier servant.
Go back and read Extrta some time. Rin and everyone says Shinji had a top tier servant who was said to have a chance at winning the contest, but he was too retarded to use her properly.

The guy didn't even train in the arena, instead he spent all his energy trying to block you from the arena. Almost none of the servants you fought in Extra were weak, Rin comments that your luck keeps pitting you against monsters.

>Shimazaki: Drake nee-san is really very cool. Even though she lost in Extra’s first round, but if she had partnered up well, I think she could be a contender for the victor.
>Nasu: Hm... how’s that? If teamed up with Shinji, there’s probably no way to beat strong foes, I guess? (laugh)

Her weak link isn't exactly hard to figure out.

>Her weak link isn't exactly hard to figure out.
Anal?

>best ship (after the golden hind)
ok i chuckled

Meanwhile Jason is hated
>Shimazaki: And in the final chapter, Heracles was again super strong as expected, with that overwhelming power that left people in despair. So I can’t quite hate Jason who trusts and appraises him correctly.
>Takeuchi: The useless guy is unexpectedly popular. Why is it that he’s so useless but yet still so likable? (laugh)
>Nasu: Even though Jason is often seen to be like Shinji, but he actually has a sense of noblesse oblige. He is aware of the things that he has to do, and will persist on it to the end.
>Takeuchi: I think the players will understand this too.

Headpats

You can't do that with a BBA, its illegal.

Big hats

But the hat would get in the way.

Its why she wears it

Still waiting for his strenghtening quest. Anything they do will push him into OP territory unless they purposefully give him something like debuff resist

When I google 月下美人 I get pic related. The 紅 in front just seems to mean that it's going to be a red one. The character from that chapter(3rd one) is from the Botany department. I don't think it's going to have anything to do with the moon.

>Summon man with moon reality marble in the only place it wouldn't work.

More like he tried to summon the only guy with a home field advantage on the Moon but forgot that the Americans faked the landing.

Oops, forgot my pic.

>Have to clear out over 100 servant's V-day chocolates
>Can't skip scenes because I don't want them to be sad
>Can't leave on auto and walk away because I don't want them to think I don't care
>Can't speed tap through because they're all looking at me with hope In their eyes

I can't handle this kind of pressure.

You have autism.

Gap moe of dynamite body while being a dork. Serves as both good rape bait and good target of vanilla sex for the sake of love and intimacy.
Servant who has actual believable reasons for having affection for the master and I don't think she was the worst part about Agartha even though she gets the most hate out of any of the servants in it I think.
Her animations are also good and she has a good voice actor/voice delivery.

Crimson Queen of the Night would be the correct translation then, right?

dumb russian

who was this pasta originally written about anyway?

Jaguar Man is great.
I look forward to the eventual 4* version.

You can see the true target hidden in every iteration of this pasta

>Epiphyllum oxypetalum (Dutchman's pipe cactus[2] or queen of the night[citation needed]) is a species of cactus and one of the most cultivated species in the genus. E. oxypetalum blooms rarely and only at night, and its flowers wilt before dawn
Huh.

>Drake loses all her mana from shooting for like 20 seconds
>Nero loses all her mana from falling into the water
>a kiss somehow restores all her mana when Shirou had to fuck Saber to give her enough mana to fight Herc

Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Beofags in this place?
>waaaaah why didn't nasu wank him harder bros ;_;
>guda confirmed cuckolded by beo fucking nightingale's tight crazy pussy amirite guize lol best ship
>BEO IS SO COOL AND STRONG BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA COOL AND STRONG WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COOL AND STRONG SERVANTS I SWEAR HIS POWERSET MAKES SENSE WITH HIS IRL LORE AND IT HAVING LIMITS MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SERVANT STRONGER THAN HIM THEY SHOULD BE NERFED REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Why does Nasu hate the norse bros? ;_;
>RAGNAROK ORDER WITH BEO KILLING FENRIR WHEN
>he's a great character! he had so much personality as an unimportant side villain in america!
>fight club is the best movie ever and him being a tyler durden reference just makes him cooler
>i wish i could feel his arms around me.....

HOLY SHIT FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT THAT SHIT CHARACTER YOU WHINY BABIES

this is the original I think

It's harder to hate a character who had their personality warped to make another character look better.

Fucking newfags

Hakuno is Chad enough for a kiss to be equal to regular sex

So like 70% of the servants?

That's attempted murder and is punished by the law

why does her valentines get to be more waifu than Nito or Shebas

I love the idea that enkidu spends his time off just thinking of ways to bully ishtar

Fucking psychopath

Chaldea has its own laws, its in the jurisdiction of no country. Its hidden away at the Arctic.

What is Misora thinking about right now bros?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selenicereus_grandiflorus
>Japanese: Gekka Bijin (Beautiful woman under the moon)

yeah that looks to be about right
thanks m8

Shirou was a literal retard with messed up circuits though.

>Nito or Shebas
Because Nito's is part of her running gag of her getting pranked by Ozzy and Sheba is a big sis character.

based enkidu

So you can have a free penis or two free 5*s? W h i c h d o y o u p i c k ?

I want a 0*

free penis

Do I get to pick the 5 stars?

Free 5*s.

free dick no contest

Free penis, I will then proceed to become a sex magnet with my double dicks.

Does Deadman ever smile?

Like I get to suck a dick or I get an extra dick?

both

There's nothing to smile about

how does having 2 penis work

He smiled a bit during this

I already suck dick from time to time so I'll get the 5*

So Rin Dead Face confirmed to be at least Servant level if not more. Depends on if those Berserkers are more than weakshit brain washed corpses. Whose shit is Hakuno going to wreck?

What's up with people bringing up Fate/Prototype powerlevels lately? Did something get translated?

>crucified by golden swords
>backstabbed in front of a blue Nero throne
>killed during the servant selection
>going deadface in the school hall where shinji killed him
I wonder if we'll see any other deaths.

>So Rin Dead Face confirmed to be at least Servant level if not more.
A least mindless hald dead berzerkers level.

thats hot

you see, user, two heads are better than one

No he didn't