/osg/ /rs07g/ old school runescape /osg/ /rs07g/ old school runescape

Why aren't you buying tiaras edition?

>latest update
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=161/pvm-qol-updates--wilderness-rejuvenation-improvements?oldschool=1

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>Clan Chat
OSG OR Drunk nation Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

>Previous thread

first for anime

I want to ____ Mod Wolf!

Helmies stay out.

Also, post what you are currently trying to achieve in game.

I'm trying to finish up 99 slayer finally after a few years.

5th for stinky hamilton

>78 rc
dumb tranny

6th for same

>~60cb pure trying for mole pet
>lvl 95 dharoker tries to crash
>still get the drop 3x over
How are mains this bad?

Not playing atm. But I’m doing the same. I enjoy doing master clues so I’m slowing working up some Sherlock clues (90 fuckin wc) as well and amassing wealth so I can raid with the lads. I’ve been 96 slayer for at least 8months before playing again. 700k till 98

Blog over

>Get some DKS rings on my helmie
>Realise I now have to do NMZ

taking a break from mm2 reqs by fletching yew longs since logs crashed for some reason

All my accounts started as pures that turned to mains. I’d imagine you have one/two combat stat that is way higher (mine was always high range and mage) that a main at that level would have. Because those shitters were generally rounded in their stats a 60cb pure could compete with someone 30 and sometimes 40 combat levels higher. The blowpipe really helped me to compete for monster kills when I’d deal with people trying to crash me when I was doing slayer because I was low level. I always fucked them cause my ranged with bp and slayer mask shredded their 75att/str/def 67hp

IS SAYOB A BOY OR A GIRL IN REAL LIFE

I HAVE BEEN HERE EVERY DAY FOR 3 YEARS

I STILL DO NOT KNOW IF SAYOB IS A BOY OR A GIRL

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME I CANNOT TAKE IT ANY MORE

IS SAYOB A BOY OR A GIRL IN REAL LIFE

punch

FIRST 99 EVER ACHIEVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you use nightmare zone

Don't talk to your future girlfriend like that!

I'm bored out of my mind playing this game. And I only played for like 3 weeks since I came back to this.
There's too much grinding. I don't remember it being this boring when I was a kid. I had less patience but I enjoy this. Right now I feel like I'm wasting my life when I grind. Especially when going from one place to another to do something. And there's too much to do as a member. All I played was f2p back then. And I actually realize that it wasn't all that bad. This member content feels like filler anyway.
Why the hell is the grind supposed to be good? I bet you assholes vote no for every poll

tldr?

Is this pasta?

ive got 2 imbued rings and slayer (i) so yea

Maybe don't play it

maybe don't focus your attention on it? it's like if you were playing cookie clicker and you said "man this game is boring I just keep staring at the screen and all it does is make a number go up"

>mweh mweh mweh
>this game is boring, why do i need to grind so much?
>pls gib max cape jagex ;w;

>hurr me click same spot for hours on end me smart

the fuck is wrong with this papa nurgle guy? what a fucking asshole. classic case of bullied loner in high school who is now the moderator of a clan chat and gets high off the power rush of being able to kick people.

this guy is 122 combat and nearly 2k total

Hey don't talk about my handsome boyfriend like that!

fuck that guy, be my gf instead

honestly not sure which one is the champ right here

imagine being in a cc that allows helmies to be mods

epic maymay fellow redditor

I'm going to KISS hamiltonfanx, then I'm going to SNUGGLE hamiltonfanx, and then I'll MARRY hamiltonfanx!

>been chopping magics at xeric's glade for about a week now just playing other games
>hard clue scroll dig area/guardian fight is between the trees so I see a lot of clue scrollers
>if I am paying attention always say "split?" "I tb'd" so I get fewer bot reports
>someone actually split with me
>dragonstone necklace and a stole

hamiltonfanx is a dumb sissy white boi and you should dump that loser and go for a real chad like me

i would never go for someone who is a stupid bully

i want to play again but i gave away all my items before i stopped... should i just start a new account?

alch ur account lad

What are your old stats?

>i want to play again but i gave away all my items before i stopped
why?

what's your rsn cutie i'll hook you up if you erp with me

so instead of being high level and poor you'll be low level and poor

yeah sounds like a great idea
idiot

Just stick with your account desu.

rsn?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? need a rs gf
omg pls

Platebody

So you're saying this game is just a cookie cutter?
If I don't give it all my attention, I get logged out because jagex wants all my attention. If I give it my attention then I get bored. No way to win. I still like it because of nostalgia but yeah...

Log out timer is 5 minutes, you don't have to click every 10 seconds. There are plenty of afk skills and training methods that you can do. I'm cutting wood right now and regularly get logged out before my character cuts the tree down.

WHY is the log out timer FIVE FUCKING MINUTES

EVERY SINGLE OTHER MMO I CAN; shit, nap, make food, go to the store, sleep, visit gran, and come back and still be logged in

THIS is the kind of QOL that needs to be FUCKING FIXED

You either find grinding comfy or boring as hell. That's all, it can help if you watch, listen too or read something while doing the more AFK skills.

I think a big reason a lot or returning players feel like this though is the social aspect of the game is dead. Returning and finding out every one is either a bot, an asshole or someone just rushing early game content to build a new account sucks. Makes the game feel really dead sometimes.

how long until revs get nerfed now.....

monday

jagex is out for the weekend

whats the order I unlock things in slayer?

helm > ring > bigger and badder?

ring > blocks > whatever else

ring is a meme, I rarely even use it

superiors > blocks > helm

superior >helm >anything else >>>>>>>>>rings

Is duel ring to castle wars bank --> poh fairy ring --> karambwan fishing spot, the fastest way to fish karambwans?

what should i do

you should probably drink antipoison

sounds good to me, or using the glider

crafting cape tp is faster

literally anything

Thats the best method if you don't have the qp cape, crafting cape, or kandarin hard diaries done. Look into the karamja gloves 3 as well.

rune pouch to grand exchange bank, rune pouch to poh fairy ring

doesn't require you to replace your ring and is actually a closer bank

how does the pouch work? do you need to remove the runes from it or can you cast a spell with the interface open?

all runes inside the pouch count as in your inventory for spells

you can cast from inside the pouch

pro-tip: put laws, lavas and mists in and you have every teleport on the standard spellbook occupying one slot

I think rune pouch is like 2.2m or something from the GE but it is worth every penny

Damn that Abominable Alien guy on Twitch actually looks like a grill

did he finally get the facial feminization surgery done?

he also looks like a dude when the hair is off and lighting. very talented

its 3m off the GE but like 1m buying a t7 kill from someone

Ye he's streaming right now

dont fall for the gorilla meme

if you ignore special drops cheddar chimps are still like 1.5m/h

Yeah it's worth it at 3m but you can definitely get it cheaper

@204851113

literal mental illness

i've got 3 days left on my membership what do

buy a bond

3 days is plenty of time, do some blast furnace and get yourself another month while you're there

would you?

buy more with real money
don't enable bondies by paying with bonds

a tribrid

>bridding cancer

Projectiles don't stab.
It also should have been a javelin which is far more stupidly OP than bolts in caveman gear.

>switching items too hard everyone should be locked to one attack style and accept your fate if you're on the wrong side of the combat triangle

what should i keep in a rune pouch?

water you doing

runes

now don't quote me on this since i'm not sure but i think you should put RUNEs in your RUNE pouch

fuck me dead

neat user
now hows about making some lewd?

stop posting this abomination

>my other boyfriends will see
then go fuck yourself lol

pls be my gf

rsn?

whats urs?

bonser

hamiltonfanx

Any ladies(female) here? (not mentally ill freaks)

nice try idiot, bonser doesnt anime post.
been posted too much, not real